New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Lynn/Wakefield MA band looking for new drummer, bassist, keyboardist by sutures on Nov 18,2007 8:42am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by sutures  at Nov 18,2007 8:42am
Metal band from Lynn/Wakefield MA area looking for right line-up to finally complete the band and get to work.

Some of our past bands include the farewell chapter,where i left her head/juliet in plague, phoenix pyre, killing yourself is killing me.

We are 2 guitarists and a singer looking for a new drummer, bassist, and hopefully keyboardist.MAINLY we need a new drummer as our past drummer decided to pursue other styles of music.We recorded an extremely rough track or 2 that can be heard here
http://www.myspace.com/idreamtyourdying
MUST BE SOLID is double kick and blasts (creativity overall)

Our styles are similar to such bands as abagail williams, (old)with passion, dead elizabeth, dead blue sky, btbam, suicide silence, job for a cowboy, deffenitly metal but with a bit of slammy parts...not to many..and sort of all over the place at times like btbam type influence.We live to play metal harmonies and are based in real emotional metal.

We are all over 21 so were looking for musicians who are dedicated, talented, have good equipment /transportation
thank you for your time-Ed

toggletoggle post by brandon...  at Nov 18,2007 4:36pm
Im a drummer. But im not interested in joining a band. But me and a vocalist are looking for a guitarist or two.
We are very professional and dedicated.
Email me if your interested in discussing ideas.

brandondelisio@yahoo.com

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Ride the Carcinogenic Fist
[default homepage] [print][12:38:23am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01286 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]