New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> The President of France got 11 standing ovations from congress today by BornSoVile on Nov 7,2007 7:01pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Nov 7,2007 7:01pm edited Nov 7,2007 7:01pm
il est bon d'être français !

toggletoggle post by CNV at Nov 7,2007 7:18pm
I think he said something like "we will do what ever you want us to just please don't hurt me"

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Nov 7,2007 7:18pm
hahaha

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Nov 7,2007 8:17pm
They likes us now, non?

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Nov 7,2007 8:20pm
The French are fucking fags....Gen. Patton said it best:

“I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me.”

....fucking pussies.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Nov 7,2007 9:13pm
Hahahahaha, Patton.

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Nov 7,2007 9:27pm
That's right, Patton...Exactly what we need now. Old Blood and Guts said it like it was and took care of fucking business rather than pussy-footing and wasting time considering how to be fight a sensaaaaativvvvveeeeeee war. French = pussies...War of 1812, nuff said.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Nov 7,2007 9:39pm
none of that matters, america will obviously shallow it's pride and understand that the french people are just naturally elite. live in the past all you want. watch fox news and listen to the conservative think tanks rave about the fact that the french (who don't even have a fucking army) could conqurer us now.

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Nov 7,2007 10:33pm
I've been to France and got to see many sides of its people and landscape and I love it.

The stereotype of Parisians being a bit full of themselves and snobby isnt untrue, but other than that I found the country and people to be wonderful.

Without the French, America would not exist. FACT.

toggletoggle post by CNV at Nov 7,2007 10:41pm
BornSoVile said:
none of that matters, america will obviously shallow it's pride and understand that the french people are just naturally elite. live in the past all you want. watch fox news and listen to the conservative think tanks rave about the fact that the french (who don't even have a fucking army) could conqurer us now.

Please explain this one to me... How in the fuck could france conquer america?

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Nov 7,2007 10:44pm
I would guess maybe he means in an economic sense? But that is pure pontification.

I have no idea how well the French economy is doing, but I do know the euro is much stronger than the dollar.

toggletoggle post by CNV at Nov 7,2007 10:47pm
C'mon now people... Do you really think the frogs could economically cripple the biggest super power in the world? This is asinine...

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 7,2007 11:56pm
our economy is faaaaaaaaaake

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Nov 7,2007 11:58pm
The French = Hairy pits and bent wrists....

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Nov 8,2007 7:29am
Murph nli said:

Thank you. I always loved the whole Google + "French military victories" crock. 'Cause, you know, there's always THE AMERICAN WAR OF INDEPENDENCE.

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Nov 8,2007 12:34pm
DestroyYouAlot said:
Murph nli said:

Thank you. I always loved the whole Google + "French military victories" crock. 'Cause, you know, there's always THE AMERICAN WAR OF INDEPENDENCE.

Well, not only that, but the Enlightenment and its ideals predicated the sense of the individual, and one's rights to mental and physical freedoms. This was further enhanced by John Locke's mantra of the human right to "life, liberty and property." The French embrace of a government of the people, and own Revolution gave rise to colonial outfits such as the Sons of Liberty and later on to ideas of Thomas Jefferson (who counted the Marquis de Lafayette among close friends) and Alexander Hamilton, who was the economic brain child of the new nation.

Nobody's perfect, but the fact France didn't support our current military quagmire, and the fact we still feel a sense of entitlement to unwavering support since WWII just freaks me out. CHECKS AND BALANCES people. They didn't agree with this one. If you want to knock France for something, then criticize their troublesome presence in Algeria.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Nov 8,2007 12:42pm

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Nov 8,2007 12:43pm
Murph nli said:
I have no idea how well the French economy is doing, but I do know the euro is much stronger than the dollar.

I'm pretty sure they use the Euro, which is stronger than the US dollar right now.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Nov 8,2007 12:44pm
$9,000,000,000,000 in debt, we are

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Nov 8,2007 1:01pm
France backed America during the revolutionary war.

In fact it was the French navy that trapped the retreat of the British army, and forced the surrender of Gen. Cornwalis.

But yeah, I hate France too.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Nov 8,2007 4:30pm
CNV said:
BornSoVile said:

Please explain this one to me... How in the fuck could france conquer america?

I don't understand it nor do I agree with it, but on Fox there were a few Conservative analysts who were irate over the fact that the American troops were stretched out so thin along with poor numbers of new recruits currently enlisting, that ultimately a country like France could conquer us.
One way they could conquer us is by poisioning all our women with perfum and makeup, just like the chinese our doing to our food and toys.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Nov 8,2007 4:35pm
The fact is that the French have been hated on more than the Blacks, Germans and Polish combined. No respect! We've made every women in the world beautiful, taught the world how to cook better than waps, set the framework for the greatest super power, backed the celts in their independence from the English, taught the krauts how to make beer, and make some of the sickest metal ever.
Damn right I'm arrogant, I'm fucking French and I'm proud of being awesome, screw you fuckers!

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Nov 8,2007 4:37pm
being a Black, French, Homosexual would probably force you to be the toughest human being ever.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Nov 8,2007 4:42pm
I saw a black dyke wreck some dudes in montreal during a neuraxis pit once, it was awesome.

toggletoggle post by CNV at Nov 8,2007 5:05pm
I work on hampton beach in the summer time and in my 12 years working there the rudest and most arrogant cocksucker award goes to a french canadien that had to make it clear that

A. He was french
B. Because I could not speak french I was not getting a tip
C. that we could all eat shit (first he said it in french and then clarified in english for us)

and since all you frogophiles love the french and canada so much remember that it was the english that gave the french back their gay districts in canada... Now Feme la bush, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

toggletoggle post by Pires at Nov 8,2007 5:06pm
hey murph...next time you speak...speak engrish prease...the only Quagmire to me is on family guy...

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Nov 8,2007 5:25pm
CNV said:

A. He was french
B. Because I could not speak french I was not getting a tip
C. that we could all eat shit (first he said it in french and then clarified in english for us)

That's awesome! When I sell Italian Ice in Boston during the spring and summer, I automatically give free ones to anyone French, I speak a little bit, talk about family and how supreme we are as a people and bingo, I get a couple bucks in my tip jar. Merci boucoup!

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Nov 8,2007 5:44pm
Paul can't handle the fact that I'm a bigger Nationalist than he'll ever be! I fart in your general direction!

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Nov 9,2007 10:44am
i'm French! why do sink i have zis outraaaageous accent you silly king?!

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Nov 9,2007 12:19pm
Fact! The Irish could beat the French in a war.

toggletoggle post by Murph nli at Nov 9,2007 12:27pm
CNV said:

mange la merde

ha!

toggletoggle post by CNV at Nov 9,2007 2:21pm
When I was at a metal fest in germany the australians stole the french flag and then stomped it into a mud puddle... Twas heart warming.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Nov 9,2007 2:35pm edited Nov 9,2007 2:35pm
BornSoVile said:
taught the world how to cook better than waps

Ouch man...ouch. ATSA MATTAH, YOU NO LIKE A MY PIZZA PIE?!

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Nov 9,2007 3:33pm
THE PRESIDENT OF FRANCE IS A JEW

THE FRENCH ARE MULATTOES

ONLY TRUE BLACK IS THE POWER

BLACK POWER

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][8:00:46pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.04446 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]