New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> fuck art history by sli sli sli on Oct 17,2007 3:05am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by sli sli sli at Oct 17,2007 3:05am
seriously, i thought this class was gonna be a joke
its 3 am and im still not done with this stupid paper and im already on the verge of getting a cold, and if it werent for the internet id be done already blah blah blah noone cares...

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 17,2007 3:22am
why would you think the class would be a joke? art history classes can be pretty difficult.

toggletoggle post by sli sli sli at Oct 17,2007 3:39am
not a joke i guess, but it was an intro class and a large lecture at that, usually at my school those kinds are always multiple choice tests and no taking of attendance etc

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Oct 17,2007 9:00am
even the classes that are 'a joke' are easy but you still have to do a lot of work for example one of my classes we do nothing but talk in and he wants us to write ten page book reports and such.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Oct 17,2007 9:18am
AWAITING EPIC FAIL

toggletoggle post by sli sli sli at Oct 17,2007 9:50am
im awaiting epic failure, of my body
been at the library for like over 12 hours now
heart and brain are about to turn into grey goo

toggletoggle post by narkybark   at Oct 17,2007 11:50am
I was an art history minor... on one hand it's interesting, on the other it's a LOT of pure memorization

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Oct 17,2007 11:53am
I do not miss the plethora of art history courses I had to take in college. History of Design was the only history class I ever liked though.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 17,2007 12:02pm
How long is this paper? I took an art history class as a GRE. Memorization was the key to it. I don't know if I wrote any papers for it, but if I did it wasn't anything blockbuster.

I think this dude might be getting screwed.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Oct 17,2007 12:13pm
I always hated the kids in my into level art history class who'd bitch about having to memorize the origin and era (not even the name) of something like 30 distinctly different pieces for our midterm and final.

"BUT PROFESSOR, THAT'S TOO CONFUSING, HOW CAN I TELL IF THAT SCULPTURE OF HERMES IS SUPPOSED TO BE BABYLONIAN OR CLASSICAL GREEK?"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT A ZIGGURAT ISN'T AN EXAMPLE OF ROMAN ARCHITECTURE!?"

toggletoggle post by MikeGiallo at Oct 17,2007 12:23pm
My art history class is a huge joke. Our teacher doesn't want to be there, he's just doing it to pay rent for his art studio, and he knows the students are just doing it because it's required. Our whole class consists of looking at slides for an hour and 15 minutes, no papers, no homework, 2 tests.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][11:35:10am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01881 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]