New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Happy New Year Mass State Cops!!! by the_reverend on Dec 31,2003 5:29pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 31,2003 5:29pm
I hope you enjoy the $100.

some cop road my ass for almost 10 miles.
I did what most people do when cars ride their ass, I sped up.
obviously, I didn't know it was a cop.

fuckers

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 1,2004 1:49am
i say contest it and explain

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jan 1,2004 11:08am
speeding up when people ride your ass is no fun. what i do when people ride my ass/have their high beams on when they are directly behind me is just SLOOOOWWWW down. its especially fun on off/on ramps because they get so aggravated that im doing about 10-15 mph that they try to go around me but cant because i keep swerving to block them and my car is just too huge.i did that one time on some residential street... this lexus IS300 came flying up behind me and i couldnt even see his headlights anymore because thats how close he was to me... so i was like "Mr. Brake Pedal... meet Mr. Right Foot" so they met and i started going like 10 mph... so the asshole goes on the WRONG side of the road to pass me and then i fucking gun it an if we werent going uphill i would have been fast enough to be by his side and force him to slow dow and get behind me. but yeah... that guy was pretty fucking pissed. you realize though that the statie that bagged you was riding your ass because he hoped you would speed up, giving him reason to get you. also if you were in the left lane... you should have went to the middle. but ummm... yeah.... i love being a dick to bigger dicks on the roadways =)

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 1,2004 1:14pm
spaldino..you are so naughty...

here is my take...if you have someone on your tail in the left lane...i get out of the way and let them go by...who knows where there are going...

i got a phone call in april 1997 telling me my dad was in a coma in the hospital..i fucking sped my ass there and when people didn't let me go by i was pissed...

on the same note if i';m not on the highway and someone is riding my tail..i do what spalding does

aaron has a habit of driving in the left lane even when he's not speeding...move to the middle, esp if no one is on the road..

i still think he should contest it and say why he sped up...where's subjugate..i wanna hear his take on this

toggletoggle post by XmikeX at Jan 1,2004 2:03pm
i was driving home on the highway and I was going about 70 (a safe speed to be going when there's cops everywhere) and this car just wouldn't get off my ass. For a good 5-10 miles this jerk road practically on my bumper. You know me, I'm an asshole and I refused to budge. So finally he pulls up along side me and it's a state trooper. He flashes the spotlight on me for a good 30 seconds or so and then takes off.

The fucking NERVE of me driving the speed limit huh? I'm sure he was just trying to get me to speed up so he could give me a ticket and then got pissed when I didn't. hell of a job there officier tuff guy.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Jan 1,2004 2:04pm
what a fuxxor..

i wonder if it was the same cop

toggletoggle post by subjugate   at Jan 1,2004 2:44pm
i always slow to the marked speed limit when being pushed by a speeder, but on the other hand being the "OLD" person i am i don't drive fast in the first place.
i would have slowed to 55 or 65 whatever was the actual speed limit was they can always go around you on the other hand you could have just moved to the middle lane
good thng you wern't in a road construction area speeding fines are double.
you outta contest it if you have the free time 8 out of 10 times the cop won't show up most folks just take it up the ass and pay it

speeding =

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][11:39:52am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02320 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]