New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Need bands for Halloween show in NH by H.P. Buttcraft on Oct 3,2007 12:20am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by H.P. Buttcraft at Oct 3,2007 12:20am
Me and a few of my friends have been putting on Halloween weekend concerts at Franklin Pierce College for the past two years. This year, we plan on having the concert on the 27th of October from 5 until 10 o clock at night and will be a Halloween themed metal/punk rock show for the entire campus community. My band which is hosting the event is called The Return of the Crimson Ghost and we're a Danzig-era Misfits cover band and we strictly play Misfits songs for the past two years as a Halloween tradition at Franklin Pierce. We need a few metal/hardcore/grind/punk bands to be able to want to play this show for free and will be able to get rides to the campus and bring their own equipment. The show will be in the Pierce Hall room which is located in the Campus Center. This is a very small-gig and should probably expect 40-50 heads at the show.
You can send me a message on myspace if you are interested:
http://www.myspace.com/killjimmyfallondead
Thank you.

toggletoggle post by brandon...  at Oct 3,2007 12:54pm
Hey you tried out for my band a few months ago didnt you???

toggletoggle post by H.P. Buttcraft at Oct 3,2007 1:50pm
That was probably the guitar player or drummer for the band. I'm the frontman and I haven't auditioned to be in any other bands before.
Do you think your band would be available to perform at this venue?

toggletoggle post by brandon...  at Oct 3,2007 2:03pm
Na man unfortuantly we broke up and im trying to start a new band with friend of mine on vocals, But yea i forget the kids name. But there was a guitarist and a vocalist. But the vocalist also played drums so it was probly him. Im sure i can find you a few bands though, i will talk to a few pp and give them your email. Good luck with your show

toggletoggle post by H.P. Buttcraft at Oct 8,2007 4:17pm
Has every New England band fallen asleep? This is pathetic.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Enlighten Crimson Bonecrusher
[default homepage] [print][6:12:08am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01053 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]