New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ATTN: SHOW AT AS220 TONIGHT by RichHorror on Sep 30,2007 5:06pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 30,2007 5:06pm
COULD I CARE LESS ABOUT YOU?

I SUBMIT THAT I COULD NOT

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Sep 30,2007 5:12pm
that post reminds me of brian regan

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 30,2007 5:13pm
So does your face, Sassy

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 30,2007 5:14pm
No matter how I struggle and stive, I'll never get outta this world alive.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Sep 30,2007 8:50pm
Sunday, September 30, 2007
9pm The K-Rex Struts, Chris Rosenquest and Michelle Lewis
K-REX STRUTS, straight outta Cumberland! K-Rex Struts are an up and coming band out of Rhode Island that sounds like nothing you've ever heard before. They are a fresh blend of independent and experimental stylings that draws upon acts such as Radiohead and Sigur Ros. However, The K-Rex Struts also derive thematically from the art world, literature, and cinema. With poetic lyrics and understated compositions this band has quite a future. CHRIS ROSENQUEST creates some of the most emotionally memorable and sonically interesting music you will ever hear with just his voice and an acoustic guitar. He can make the softest sounds scream and the loudest sounds whisper, and his songs capture a moment in time with the subtlety and accuracy of a skilled photographer. Originating from Providence, Rhode Island, CHRIS ROSENQUEST’s music can be described as experimental acoustic with a hip-hop sensibility. His songs resonate with the emotional flexibility of Nick Drake, the vocal virtuosity of Damien Rice, the guitar textures of James Taylor, and the forward-thinking excitement of “The Slip.” MICHELLE LEWIS: If you meet Michelle before you hear her music, you might be surprised to find out she plays folk. She doesn't fit the profile. She quotes Homer Simpson before Paul Simon. She prefers Mardi Gras to Earth Day. She drives fast. She throws snowballs. She talks loud, she eats meat, and if you leave the mayonnaise off her sandwich she might try to fight you. If you hear Michelle's music before you meet her, you might be surprised at her exuberance. Her songs throw you against a wall. They kick you out of the house and walk around naked. They call up to heaven. They crumble at your feet. At first, it doesn't add up. But then you get to know her better and you begin to notice that she always tells the truth. You notice that she's been listening the whole time. You realize how much she values sincerity and that, even when she's clowning around, she's just being herself.

No clue.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][5:31:53pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.02101 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]