New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> NEGURA BUNGET join forces with Lupus Lounge by the_reverend on Sep 28,2007 9:55pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 28,2007 9:55pm
Romanian band Negura Bunget and Lupus Lounge have agreed upon an encompassing collaboration. Among other things, Lupus Lounge will re-release "From Transylvanian Forests" as well as the albums "Zirnindu-Sa", "Maiastru Sfetnic" and "Sala Molksa" with extensive bonus material. The band is also planning a new recording of the album "Maiastru Sfetnic" featuring a traditional Transylvanian orchestra. Negura Bunget are going to fulfil their contract with the label Code666, but have voiced their trust in Lupus Lounge in that a contract on future releases after the cessation of the cooperation with Code666 has already been signed. In its music, this ambitious and challenging (their listeners as well as themselves) band unites original Black Metal atmospheres with many-layered arrangements deeply inspired by local Transylvanian spirituality and folklore. The band garnered much praise for their last two albums, "'N Crugu Bradului" and "Ôm", and their concert audience agrees that Negura Bunget's music is a law unto itself.
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Negura Bunget

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 28,2007 9:55pm
NEGURA BUNGET - US Tour 2007

Negura Bunget:
"The plans for the US Tour are gradually progressing. There's no exact schedule yet, but we got quite a few proposals. Soon we will acnnounce further details details. Thanks a lot to all the people who showed interest in us over there!
If you can help us arrange some more gigs, please get it contact with us:
email - contact@negurabunget.com
mobile - 0040723565544"

toggletoggle post by GoatCatalyst   at Sep 28,2007 11:08pm
i'd like to see them live. that would be swell.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Sep 29,2007 2:04am
Well if they're gonna tour, They need to bring Graveland, Nokturnal Mortum, etc. with them.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Sep 29,2007 2:31am
seeing negura bunget live would be awesome. nice to see them in the prophecy productions family. i love that label.

toggletoggle post by t-rat at Oct 8,2007 10:51am
this band is great... god, i hope they come someplace close...

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][6:46:58am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.00973 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]