New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> attn: neofolk fans - der blutarsch vs. the moon lay hidden beneath a cloud by vein_water on Sep 21,2007 8:39pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by vein_water   at Sep 21,2007 8:39pm
for you neo-folk/dark ambient fans, what act by albin julius do you like more? I always lean more towards The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath A Cloud more because Rest On Your Arms Reversed and the split with Deutsch Nepal "A Night in Fear" provoke more darker emotions, than Der Blutarsch which is really just a piss poor version of La Joyeaux de Princesse.

I don't expect to get many replies, but I enjoy other genres just as much metal. I am always excited to meet fans of the music that don't eat up the fascist imagery and themes. Its art people not life.

toggletoggle post by CNV at Sep 21,2007 8:55pm
I have only heard Der Blutasch but I have been planning on checking out The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath a Cloud...

toggletoggle post by vein_water   at Sep 21,2007 9:06pm
CNV said:
I have only heard Der Blutasch but I have been planning on checking out The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath a Cloud...

its some great shit. I am curious to check out the newer Der Blutarsch, because I heard its more of what Albin was doing with his collaborations with Death In June on Operation Hummingbird and Take Care And Control. Which were some of the best Death in June releases in close to 10 years.

toggletoggle post by CNV at Sep 22,2007 12:47am
Yeah, I have operation hummingbird

Great stuff!

toggletoggle post by vein_water   at Sep 22,2007 1:02am
do you have a real copy of Blood Axis "gospel of inhumanity"? If you we have to arrange a trade. I'll send you a copy of all the The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath A Cloud material I have.

Is this Paul?

toggletoggle post by CNV at Dec 23,2007 5:27pm
Yeah, this is Paul... I can burn you a copy of "Gospel of Inhumanity" in exchange...

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][9:18:16am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02929 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]