New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> INTRONAUT=NEW GUITARIST by greggdeadfacenli on Aug 28,2007 11:19am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by greggdeadfacenli at Aug 28,2007 11:19am
Intronaut has announced the departure of guitarist/vocalist Leon del Muerte, who has left the group to focus on resurrecting his Murder Construct project, in addition to bass duties for Phobia. Taking his spot in Intronaut is Dave Timnick. According to the band, "Dave is a very talented and proficient musician, we're stoked. In addition to being a great guitar player, he is also a skilled percussionist and has studied tabla with Aloke Dutta. We can't wait to get things going with this revamped lineup!"

Meanwhile, del Muerte has the following to say:

"I had a lot of fun playing and learning new things with Intronaut and got to tour with some great bands and made a lot of new friends. Ultimately, I feel I've just strayed too far from my roots and could not hold back the other members of the band with my single-minded desire to grind. Peace, bitches!"
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Intronaut

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Aug 28,2007 11:20am
i thought this was going to be a post saying you were the new intronaut guitarist.

toggletoggle post by greggdeadfacenli at Aug 28,2007 12:43pm
dreadkill said:
i thought this was going to be a post saying you were the new intronaut guitarist.

ahahahahahhaha one could only hope hahahaha yeah i aint that lucky

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Aug 28,2007 12:45pm
these guys SLAYED at cherry st last year

toggletoggle post by greggdeadfacenli at Aug 28,2007 12:48pm
goatcatalyst said:
these guys SLAYED at cherry st last year

these guys slay period.amazing musicanship and great all around people.really down to earth dudes..

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 28,2007 12:59pm
yeah, I was thinking the same thing about greg saying it was him. these guys completely rule. the cd is almost a constant in my players.
when I went to their show at obriens, I was surprised to see leon yet again on this coast with yet another band.

toggletoggle post by Brandon.. at Aug 28,2007 2:00pm
yea i like these guys alot. I thought i was the only one. Noone i seem to know has really heard of them

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Aug 28,2007 2:01pm
Leon is a great guy; best of luck to him...

He also plays bass in Exhumed.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 28,2007 2:03pm
correction, he's a band whore and plays in every single band that tours out this way from california.

he also just signed up here
http://www.returntothepit.com/profiles.php?nickname=delmuerte

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Aug 28,2007 2:22pm
Exhumed, Phobia and...?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 28,2007 2:34pm
impaled, intranaut

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 28,2007 2:34pm
Currently in Phobia and Murder Construct.

Former member of Intronaut, Exhumed, Impaled and Artificium Sanguis.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Aug 28,2007 2:55pm
Never seen him play the east coast with Impaled, Murder Construct or any of the others...

He sessioned in Dekapitator too but never on the E.C. ;)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 28,2007 3:13pm
I think he's here:

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 28,2007 3:15pm
I just noticed that a lot of my incantation pictures from that show are really impaled pictures. opps.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Aug 28,2007 3:32pm
No the bassist in that pic is pictured on our right and that's definitely not him...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 28,2007 3:34pm
ok, turd burgler.. do I have to do all the work?
Leon del Muerte: Guitars, Vocals (1997-2001)

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Aug 28,2007 3:36pm
There's no way that is him. Metal Archives is wrong frequently. I'm not saying he NEVER played for Impaled on the E.C. but that sure as shit aint him!

He posts here now, we'll ask him haha. If thats him, that's a fucked up picture...

toggletoggle post by delmuerte   at Aug 28,2007 3:37pm edited Aug 28,2007 3:38pm
Haha, it is indeed me. I played guitar for Impaled. That's me in the middle, and that's the Palladium in Worcester.

I did the first two Impaled national tours. Impaled, Incantation, Nile and Withered Earth, Enter Self, Impaled, Origin, Skinless and Vader.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 28,2007 3:40pm
that was from wiki.
if you read here:
http://www.impaled.info/band/biography.html
he's in the band at the time of this tour (2000).

he is the dude in the middle (I think)

sorry for the horrible picture. the bassist is ross still back then.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 28,2007 3:41pm
whoah, speak of the devil.. and he beat me to it.

toggletoggle post by delmuerte   at Aug 28,2007 3:46pm
Nice one, Aaron.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 28,2007 3:48pm
if I can say anything about my photo-abilities, I can say that I don't get the back of as many heads anymore.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Aug 28,2007 4:15pm
AHHH .

GUITAR in Impaled. I was looking for you as a bassist and I knew that wasn't you in that one pic.

At least I didn't call you a band whore ;)

This is Andrew by the way.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Aug 28,2007 4:28pm
intronaut makes my head feel like it's going to explode when I'm shitfaced. trippy music. not something I'd play if I had the spins.

toggletoggle post by delmuerte   at Aug 28,2007 4:48pm
Oh what's up, dude? Thanks for the rail in Boston, haha. You guys ruled that night and the Ace of Spades cover was perfect.

Fuck it, I cna live with band whore, haha.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Aug 28,2007 4:50pm
Fact.
Intronaut fucking kill.

As does Impaled, Exhumed and Phobia for that matter.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 28,2007 4:54pm
band whoredom is great is you can swing it. every touring band needs to read your FAQ on touring.

seeing as you are out of your 2 most touring bands, I will probably not bump into you until MDF. er.. that is until you join ghoul, cattle decapitation, and avenge sevenfold.

toggletoggle post by delmuerte   at Aug 28,2007 5:01pm
Heh, heh, well there is some stuff coming up that could be potentially very fun, but yeah, MDF will probably happen before all that.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Aug 28,2007 5:20pm
Who am I to be offended by band whore?

I'm in 4 bands hahah...

Leon, thanks! PanzerBastard 7" out any day now. Unfortunately the Ace of Spades cover isn't on it...any time you find your ass in Boston give a holla; I've always got rails. Tell Andrea NeckWrecker I said whats up if you're in the Frisco area...

toggletoggle post by delmuerte   at Aug 28,2007 5:24pm
Sweet, dude. I'll tell Andrea hello.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Aug 28,2007 5:45pm
i missed intronaut when they played here. i first heard of them when someone's myspace said check out leon del muerte's new band. i loved intronaut as soon as i heard them. excellent band.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 28,2007 6:05pm
goodfellow had the whole CD streaming for a while. it was nice++.

toggletoggle post by greggdeadfacenli at Aug 28,2007 6:43pm
yeah the first time i saw/heard intronaut was at the show at obriens with mota and ocean.and there were like 15 people.fukn shame...
every band that played that night destoyed,but intronaut stuck out with there mix of hardcore/grind/ambeint/metal they had/have it all.then we went to my house and had home made pizza and smoked blunts hahahahahahaha...

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Breathing Aggressive Death
[default homepage] [print][9:35:25am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.04025 secs/19 queries]
[search][refresh page]