New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Quick!! Blame the police for this one too! by SkinSandwich on Aug 16,2007 3:27pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Aug 16,2007 3:27pm

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 16,2007 3:29pm
"Wicca is a nature-based religion based on respect for the earth, nature and the cycle of the seasons."

translation: wicca is the biggest load of horseshit deemed as "religion" known to man, and anyone who calls themselves wiccan should be burned at the stake on the principle of being an inadequate waste of life.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 16,2007 3:36pm
"Neighbors called police shortly after midnight Tuesday and, after an officer arrived, he heard the woman yelling in the backyard and found her wearing headphones, a T-shirt and underwear, the captain said."

Sounds like a party to me.

"He said Barney at one point poured lighter fluid on the fire, in which she was burning rubber car mats and a cooler."

That, not so much.

"Barney refused to cooperate with police and was belligerent, and her breath smelled of alcohol, Babe added."

Ahh, now we're back on track.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 16,2007 4:02pm
wiccanzs listen to terrible music and have low self esteem. that means they will be easily charmed. you guys go have a feild day with that one. if she smokes, she pokes.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Aug 16,2007 4:10pm
Was being hammered part of the ceremony?

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Aug 16,2007 4:20pm
I went to highschool with a girl who was wiccan. She was legit wiccan, like her whole familly was and shit. She tried so hard to keep it a secret but I made fun of her anyways.

She was fat though, so I guess all wiccans are fat now.

toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at Aug 17,2007 12:06am
wicca is to paganism as jehovah witnesses are to christianity.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Ride the Enemy Conquerers
[default homepage] [print][2:19:48pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01013 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]