New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> For fans of pen-and-paper RPGs and severe mental problems by DestroyYouAlot on Aug 14,2007 1:45pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 14,2007 1:45pm
Read'em and weep. Nay, read'em and DESPAIR FOR YOUR FUCKING SANITY:

http://philippe.tromeur.free.fr/hybrid.htm

Supposedly, this guy ACTUALLY PLAYS THIS GAME.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 14,2007 1:47pm
For example:

RULE # 201: For Dark Phoenix, her C1 DP = [Y*X], where Y = dimension(s) of object or space, such as Y = 2 for a 2 dimensional object or space, and where X = exponent of for mass of body in kg that she can destroy. So, if she can destroy surface of a planet with a mass of 10^24 kg, then e = 30 = e, giving her a C1 DP = 2*24 = 48 = 48 C1 DP that she’d have as life force for Dark Phoenix. But, note that C1 DP for Jean Grey is @ [X] C1 DP, and C1 DP for Phoenix is @ [1.5*X], meaning if JG is @ 20 C1 DP, then Phoenix is @ 30 C1 DP, but [2*X] for Dark Phoenix. This equation, also, works fairly well in simulating nuclear technology & weaponry by master scientist or master engineer @ 20 C1 default psyche, where maximum e = [(C1 DP) / 2] = [20/2] = 10, giving maximum mass of body destroyed in either series or @ once @ 10^e = 10^10 kg = 10^7 tons. What this proves is that C1 DP for Professor Xavier depends on C1 DP that of his Phoenix, which works or is created by similar process that a Digimon or Pokemon would be created such as in Yu-Gi-Oh: same process, except that monsters & entities created in Yu-Gi-Oh is @ C3 PL, but ratio is similar, meaning less than its master that created it or them. But getting back to Xavier, his # ratings for some his stats seem to be mixed up with that of MU Apocalypse in MU roster book, meaning IF Apocalypse is more powerful than Xavier, then Xavier’s 75 psyche rating should belong to Apocalypse, and Apocalypse’s 50 Psyche rating should belong to Xavier, since Xavier is less powerful than Apocalypse. And, NOTE that Darkseid defeated Dark Phoenix in ‘80s DC-MU crossover, and Darkseid was @ 60 C1 DP. So, Dark Phoenix would be @ 40 C1 DP. And, NOTE that Phoenix II was only @ (1/2) C1 DP that of Apocalypse, giving her a [75/(2 or 3)] = 25 to 37.5 C1 DP because Phoenix II, Phoenix’s daughter, was able to defeat the Juggernaut @ 25 to 30 or @ 37.5 C1 DP, latter being THOR vs. Juggernaut in comic.

WHAT THE FUCK.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 14,2007 1:51pm
people should play more board games. Scrabble is better than every rpg out there.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 14,2007 3:21pm
2 + 2 is 4
2 + 2 is 4

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 14,2007 3:30pm
Yeah, but you don't understand. You see:

Rule # 547: The # of types of people there are = (Z=12)*{{LOG10(# of years of evolution)}/3}, where Z = # of model types in the sci-fi tv series Battlestar Galactica, which reveals 4 of the 12 humanoid models. So, since there are 12 model types, then the story takes place 1,000 years into the future from present, since maxim TL is/seems to be @ 30 C1 ~ to year 3000.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 14,2007 3:31pm
Also:

Rule # 544: This rule is a simplification of Rule # 543, which is simplification of several previous rules from various parts of my/this rpg, HYBRID. In this rule, if # of college course that are taken are similar to each other, it can act as if you’re taking only 1 rather than more than 1: this is similar principle used in probability field(s), imho, as well as cloning technology, using same principle. Keep in mind to reduce result FROM ratio in algorithm in next sentence to maximize efficiency in getting the best grade for college course(s) for that time unit, for average is semester, to maximize one’s potential for that subject matter, based on the observation that the velocity equation in mph for TL seems to be proportional to # of college a person can take based on # of points that he has, where you can use the ratio, {(C3)^2}/{(C3)^2} to figure out # of courses that he’ll be able to finish: his maximum potential can be determined depending on 2 factors: for this think of dy/dx, which serves as an analogy for this: his C3 be in the top part of the fraction, while his competition will/ought to be in the bottom part of the fraction, but when reverse this: you end up with a (major) delay in completing the course(s) or/and getting less that what you’d like to get, in terms of a grade, giving # of courses for him, IF your C3 is less or/and significantly less than the competition. The {(C3)^2} is also maximum velocity in mph for TL. Those with the fewest # of points, this rule can be rewritten in following 3 ways: depending on how fair or/and unfair his professor is, as well as the difficulty level of the book assigned by professor: grade, %, = 100*{1-1/(X^R)}, where notice that when R = 1, the equation changes to grade, %, = 100*{1-1/X}, where R = rating, where X = # of units of time, when R = 1 for most unfair, but the same equation for math @ R = 0.5 changes the equation to grade, %, = 100*{1-1/(X^.5)}, where R @ 0.5 is more than unfair, but keep in mind that this is for someone with few points, so this equation becomes diluted with more the person has, example for which is in Rule # 545, simplified version of Rule # 543, where after assuming its 0 coordinate is @ L = 4, where L = Difficulty Level 4 @ R = 1, such as physics, where if L = 5 rather than 4, then change exponent from [^2] to [^(1/2)], if (@ R = 1 for most unfair, then use time unit # of years), next: (@ R = 2 for fair, such as @ L = 3, then use time unit # of months), & (@ R = 3 for too fair that it almost seems like cheating, such as @ L = 2, then use time unit # of weeks) for/of how fair the course, professor, & the books are or/& seem to be, and do not confuse R with the variable L in the previous equation in Rule # 543, which work on similar principles, but is a different way of looking @ and solving the same problem as in this Rule # 544, to determine # of courses one ought to take, as well as difficulty level, as well % of success & grade. You can also use this to make a nuclear bomb @ price of a beer can: easier said than done to complete.

========

in terms of the amount of effort needed to get a job done using as few stat(s) as possible numbering within (3 +/- 1) with units of magnitude [C#] for point distribution @ C#, which is the main purpose of this rpg, which is to discuss my RPG HYBRID, where the simple recursive properties of my rpg is in some way or in an abstract way, similar to that of a fractal, but a fractal that acts as a role playing game, which would make my rpg, HYBRID, the first rpg that is both a fractal & an rpg. TO UNDERSTAND THIS RPG, THINK OF SOMEONE SOLVING OR NOT BEING ABLE TO SOLVE A RUBIK CUBE IS OR HAS PROPERTIES OR/AND CHARACTERITICS THAT OF A FRACTAL WITH ATTRACTORS: IF YOU CAN PICTURE THIS ABSTRACT ANALOGY, which works best for my rpg HYBRID, when C# is less than or/and greater than 10, which is analogous to value of 1 in the fractal world, in terms of how both work, but NOT directly or/and indirectly proportional, other than how small changes can make big impact, the butterfly effect. THEN YOU WILL BE BETTER ABLE TO UNDERSTAND MY INTERPRETATION(S), WHICH TRIES TO MIMIC REALITY, IN TERMS OF THE AMOUNT OF EFFORT NEEDED TO GET A JOB OR SOMETHING DONE, FOR my rpg was & is created TO BE EASY. AND, also, there will be NO links, since in previous version, where the several links (that I had put inside my rpg) slowed down my editing of this rpg to a pace of a snail, WHY the links were removed in this faster versions, with NO links. It’s 4% indecent & 96% decent. What this rpg HYBRID does is reveal how much effort is needed to get something done, or how many points is needed to get something done, although points in various forms from stats [ 3 +/- 1, different than those of GURPS, although the stats of GURPS [its 4 stats, although NOT directly used, but are in the background, like a shadow(s), but most of the time, these 4 stats DO NOT really do anything in this rpg, OTHER THAN serve as background, which in an abstract way is like a shadow; but, the significant & perhaps real substance of this rpg IS A completely DIFFERENT SET OF STATS, more fundamental & more basic & much more powerful in explaining reality, in my opinion ] to units of magnitude, which will be discussed later, less effort, the more points an object or/and person has, as well as the more points an object or/and person has, the more complex task that object or/and person can do, using the starting fundamental major equation X^LOG10(X), and its minor sibling equation X^LN(X), which reality in my rpg is based on, but @ the same time, more, which may ~ sound contradictory, but isn’t if you think about it: MEANING it works ~ similar to the work function, similar to your intro to physics. And, part of the focus will be to create an equation or/and algorithm to create a nuclear bomb @ the price of a beer can. So, IF I accidentally sound pretentious, then I ought to apologize, for I would NOT wish to sound NOR portray myself as pretentious as the person(s) that created the French Revolution, due to a # of factions [5 if you exclude the monarchy, and 6 if you include the monarchy, but the French monarchy was unaware of the power struggle until it was too late, during the 1790s, which was started in the 1780s, a microscopic version of the Nazi party during the 1930s, where the mass murder (a very evil & bad thing) took place, when only 1 in a thousand Jews were evil, a similar ratio where politicians get $1 for every $1,000 they steal from tax payers & give to the ultra-rich & their corporations & companies, while the rest (999 out of every 1,000 Jews before WWII) were innocent of being traitors, starting 1940, mass murder rather than weeding out the 0.1% that were evil, since the other 99.9% (of the Jews) were innocent, if you exclude their (Jewish) practice to circumscribe the male penis of its skin, which is about as bad as making anti-Semitic statements or/& commentary, but abortion is also bad, except in certain particular circumstances, excluding use of birth control pills, which are ok for women to use birth control pills, assuming she isn’t trying to be with every guy she can be with, sometimes for purpose of $, such as prostitution or/and its opposite abstinence to drive up the price for sex, (it seems most laws can be abused, IF one is NOT vigilant), THEN turning around & asking for (alimony or/and palimony or/and) child support from the guy that gets her pregnant is NOT right, especially IF she’s NOT planning to marry him or/AND if she isn’t loyal to a man, for she ought to be stuck with the expenses, if she can’t be loyal to a man, and the construction of the death camps probably began after 1936, but the % completion of such plans was ~ to the nuclear bomb technology being built in USA @ the time], where these competing factions, competing for power, and yes, one of the factions consisted of Jews, meaning the Jewish factions, probably wanting their loans paid off, which the French monarchy bankrupted themselves trying to pay for the American Revolution, which was probably financed by the Jewish faction wanted democracy, NOT for freedom, but for purpose of corrupting/hiring politicians, which are easier to corrupt, and divert freedom, toward a police state, which would (they’d like to) eventually (they wish) be run by the Jewish factions, which is mainly concerned about $ & banking & media, which they advocate to create controversy then reduce freedom of press if/when it looks like things are NOT going their way, as always, NOT to be NOR portray myself as anti-Semitic, since I like the language, but NOT its parts of its culture, which seem to play too much importance on $, banking, & control of the media, (they) seem to be center of some sort of conspiracy, including in Russia a century later, towards the end of the 19th century & start of the 20th century, their influence seem to be everywhere for a small minority seem to rule quarter of the planet by $ & banking & media, where the commoners were pawns, causing a power struggle, but whether the people choose to have a democratic dictatorship or monarchy by a royal bloodline or a combination of the two, either way, you will/would still have some sort of dictatorship, consisting of some sort of the feudal system, which is difficult to get rid of, but I’m digressing on to some off-topic. But, ONE (big) question I haven’t been able to answer is that: are people able to come up with same or similar idea(s) on their own or must it be connected somehow, for Dr Doom in “Dr Doom 2099” MU issue said that there is NO such thing as chance or coincidence, which is what probability theory depends on, coincidence, so THEN the MU Dr Doom must NOT believe in probability, meaning that (almost) NO event is disconnected NO matter how remote, the process of discovering or the discovering process: does it create a circular timeline, and how circular is/are (our) timeline(s), and how much can it deviate from what is predestined, and does reality try to create a destiny for itself, even if it means to create a circular timeline. I answer these questions by noticing similarities in my ideas & ideas of others. A good example of my ideas [WHAT SEEM TO BE] being paraphrased & perhaps stolen [ALTHOUGH I COULD WRONG, IF IT IS A COINCIDENCE] before I have chance to discover it is that part of Champions/Hero where it say to spend End to reduce cost of powers SEEM TO BE paraphrased form of my rpg mechanic based on my Rule # 3 & 6, which I came with 1st before I READ OR/AND discovered this rule (OF MINE) being (IT SEEMS OR SEEM TO BE) paraphrased by Champions & Hero, ALTHOUGH IT COULD BE A COINCIDENCE, BUT THERE ARE COINCIDENCES IN DOZEN DIFFERENT RPGS SEEM TO BE LIKE PATCHWORK OF MY RPG, FRAGMENTS OF MY RPG, LIKE A GIANT JIGSAW PUZZLE, THE WHOLE PUZZLE BEING SOMETHING SIMILAR TO MY (INCOMPLETE) RPG, HYBRID. My stat LS or Life Span is referred to as END in Champions & Hero, while it’s referred to as Body stat in BESM rpg. At 1st, I wasn’t impressed by the END stat, which I read about AFTER I discovered or created a similar version of it using my LS or Life Span stat; but, the way END was defined, it wasn’t impressing, and I went about working on my LS stat, only to later discover that Champions (seem to have) used a variant version of my rules using the END stat before I discovered it, in the form of LS or Life Span; and, @ the time, before I discovering it independently, but only to discover that a variant version of my rules was already being used by Champions/Hero, which SEEM TO HAVE (it seems, due to the similarity, if one were to analyze it & my rpg, which is superior to Champions/Hero, which is flawed, in my opinion, as are most rpgs, which seem like fragment(s) of my rpg, HYBRID, which by pure coincidence is or/and seem to be entirety of all the best rpgs, by pure coincidence, unless it’s more than mere coincidence, but then I’d be theorizing reasons for it, and explanation(s) are beyond any average scientific explanation, but NOT necessarily impossible, but might sound like science-fiction, as for the similarities between these dozen rpgs & my INCOMPLETE rpg HYBRID) (OR IT’S A COINCIDENCE THAT IT SEEM TO BE) paraphrased (version of) my ideas in such a complicated way, that I @ 1st assumed it was a different concept, until it occurred to me one day, that it was or seem to be based on my idea of Rule # 3 & 6; so, figuratively speaking / meaning: I didn’t think anything of END, when I 1st read my 1st rpg the ’86 MU TSR rpg, why I came up with the LS or Life Span stat, but only to discover that a variant version of my LS stat was ALREADY discovered in Champions / Hero rpg as END, until recently, I noticed similarity between it & my LS stat, when it came to point manipulation to increase (certain aspect of) points [points that I refer to as/for PL or Power Level in my rpg], that part of my rpg is, sometimes, referred to as Active Points in Champions / Hero, that part of that rpg, PL, is referred to as Soul Stat in BESM rpg to generate powers. IF it was Dr Doom, he might think: someone was using or/and stealing his ideas. So, is my rpg may be result of some missing points, NOT sure if it (my discovering process) is like the effects of the Green Goblin’s missing 1 ABMS, meaning the movie (by Stan Lee) tries to implies 2 things that the Green Goblin is @ 6 ABMS, but it also implies that he is @ 7 ABMS, but Spiderman is @ 7 ABMS and won, which should have ended in stalemate, so the Green Goblin used inefficiently his last one ABMS, referring to his ABMS between 6 & 7, points inefficiently used by the Green Goblin, what the audience might think of as schizophrenia, but it as really a time travel power stunt on part of the Green Goblin is possible if he was @ 7 ABMS; ELSE, he’d have to reduce his human alter ego to 5 ABMS to create that same effect of schizophrenia, with the Green Goblin having 6 ABMS: do(es) NOT mean to imply that anyone with schizophrenia as a missing 1 ABMS, but to explain the MU character the Green Goblin; but, according to my math equation, I seem to be missing 1 ABMS, referring to my ideas showing up everywhere BEFORE I have a chance to discover them, trying to figure out how or/and why or if it’s just a mere CHANCE/coincidence or series of coincidences, probability; but, do NOT confuse this with boy version of Dr Doom during Secret War 3 or 4, when the boy Dr Doom was 1 unit less than the real Dr Doom, so whatever C1 DP the real Dr Doom was @, then the boy Dr Doom was @ C2 DP: but, as I was saying earlier, NOT sure, and I don’t know if it’s destiny or what, but my rpg is best, and my ideas are appearing everywhere, especially in rpgs, but NOT limited to there, or it could be a coincidence or series of coincidences, like probability field(s) is what I notice. Before you call or think of my diatribes as nonsense or that of a pretentious gamer, read articles on Maxwell’s equation of time travel to get a better glimpse into what likely & how it’s likely, although the PLOT behind most Godzilla movie is Einstein’s relativity [NOT referring to the atomic bomb, which is only a very tiny fragment of it, but FTL, to be more exact near light speed, where velocity is @ maximum value of [(C3)^2] in mph for object @ size C3, which can sometimes be replaced by C#, depending on how you define the parameters of the object & its points], although most of the audience isn’t aware of it, far as I know, since they are/seem too busy memorizing rpg rules, like a computer, without understanding what is it they are memorizing; and, I’m NOT sure if Einstein’s theory is even original; but, If you read Maxwell’s equation of time travel or the various interpretation(s) of it, which involves radio waves & electrons & the electromagnetic spectrum as well as perhaps gravity, will help you understand the nature of my diatribes, EXCLUDING my anti-feminist stance but rather REFERRING TO my rpg mechanics, which SEEM TO BE paraphrased by others & published BEFORE I discover them, and MAYBE because of it I notice coincidences of my ideas appearing everywhere, is result of noticing coincidences of my ideas appearing in places. My rpg, my incomplete rpg, is so great, that it seem people (including various rpgs, it seems, as just when I invent/create/discover an idea, it’s already been (parts of it, my idea(s)) paraphrased and appeared somewhere else, in some form or another) go out of their way to steal my ideas BEFORE I discover them, or it’s a coincidence that my ideas pop up everywhere I look & read. The only thing better than my rpg is sex with a spouse/lover. I’m NO good in math, but I have lots of good ideas. I read somewhere that before reality was created, reality scanned itself of various alternate futures, and picked one, which is ours: this one, seem to be, PARTS OF IT, WHY I say that my rpg is incomplete, greatly incomplete, SEEM TO BE PARTLY based according to my ideas, but why would (FRACTION OF) reality pick my ideas, when I’m NO good in math. I do NOT mean to sound in any way pretentious NOR be pretentious, but my rpg is the best rpg in the world, although greatly incomplete, and although I now say it’s 24.8% complete, it’s lot more incomplete than that, but since my host wants the % to increase, but I try to decrease % whenever I can, since my rpg is greatly incomplete, and my rpg HYBRID won't be finished in my lifetime, since I'm NO good in math, AND MY INTUTION CAN ONLY TAKE ME SO FAR IN DISCOVERING LAWS OF PHYSICS WITHOUT ANY MATH, SINCE I'M NO GOOD IN MATH, BUT GOT A GOOD INTUITION, WHICH ISN'T ALL THAT GREAT, SINCE I HAVE ONLY FEW POINTS, SO IT'S VERY LIMITED, EVEN IF IT'S ACCURATE, but parts of my rpg is similar to other rpgs, as if they (DOZENS OF PEOPLE IT SEEMS TO HAVE) stole(N) ideas from me before I discovered them, meaning I’m assuming this timeline is circular, partly circular, but NOT entirely NOR completely circular, like in time travel movies, which seem to have taken my idea(s) or parts of my idea(s) before I (had chance to) discovered it/them, referring to my ideas, which seem to appear everywhere, especially in rpgs, including naming of military weapons, unless the people who name them name them based on my C3 unit, which is points used in Dungeons & Dragons, which on a C1 scale would be your D20, which @ C2 is your points in Primal Order rpg: it seems, or how else could my ideas appear in them, but it could be a coincidence or a series of coincidences, but then few people say that my ideas are NO good, then turn around and use them: when I see that I feel like the 3 stooges, wondering what's going on. THE DISCLAIMER: Anything you find offensive in my RPG is NOT directed @ anyone; tries to be accurate. And, also, any similarity in my RPG and in any other is by pure coincidence, such as 69 & 96 symbols. The following 2 links below should take you somewhere else in my RPG, which is (3/4) INCOMPLETE. And, do NOT OR try NOT to be offended by my diatribes, which are throughout my INCOMPLETE RPG HYBRID – THE MOST SIMPLE & BEST RPG, which I update whenever I can find a more efficient way of doing things that is theoretical, but without changing any of the original premises, which are assumed to be correct, although there is always the possibility that a tiny fraction of my rules are faulty or/and in need of correction, such as accidentally writing X-Y rather than Y-X. And, this FREE rpg of mine HYBRID contains 4% offensive material, which might be offensive to some people, but its 96% descent. The Version # will temporarily go down to V 0.21, since it – my rpg HYBRID – is currently @ 2.1 Megabytes long, and then up later, as the size of this rpg grows slowly over time, which for the time being seemed to have reached its peak @ Rule # 543. What I write here is meant as material for science-fiction rpg, HYBRID. And, my rpg HYBRID is NOT based on other rpgs, but fragments of my rpg will seem or appear similar to other rpgs, but when that happens it’s by pure coincidence, but the/THIS greatest rpg (in my opinion) is my rpg HYBRID, based on X^LOG10(X) @ C#, which is 1 of a dozen equations, each as important as the other. And, when I notice an (small) error in my rpg or/and find a more efficient way of handling something, it does NOT mean that my rpg is faulty, but means that my rpg is INCOMPLETE, and needs more work & fine tuning, but far from being complete. The Version # will be [{(year-1990+/-3)^(1/(1d6 = 3))}/10]: 1d6 was = 2. The Version # will be [(its memory in Megabytes)/10] = (Mega/10). IF & IF all police had the morals & ethics of Captain America, then the police would get lot more respect, but often I see on tv is police acting as thugs, imho, which now sometimes even includes animal cops, who sometimes unfairly seize animals. They ought to be stopping the making & selling of most kinds of candies [which is different from pastry, which contain much LESS sugar than candies, but still contain sugar, which ought to be avoided by the consumer(s), except in rare circumstances, such as on birthday, if they choose to buy & eat a cake, which ought to contain LESS sugar or/and ought to be diluted with more or/and excess flour, diluting the sugar in the cake, which usually contains excess sugar, since excess sugar is NOT something anyone ought to promote, which is often promoted by candy companies & manufacturers, most of which is harmful or (ought to be) closing down stores or/& factories that sell/promote candies, such as those that they promote for children which seem like child abuse (if children are consumers of these candies, with NO label that it’s harmful, but they label tobacco as being harmful, but tobacco (harmful, but) is LESS harmful than candies), which they have no problem over but cry foul for other forms of child abuse, but seem to have no problem for this kind of child abuse by feeding them excess sugar, which is form of child abuse, imho; but, what do they do instead, the police harass people: rein of terror is what it is in some of the cases, such as few of the recent episodes of animal cops aren’t even abuse cases, but these poor person(s) get fined & imprisoned, where in one such case, one woman (NOT sure how sane she is) decides throw her husband out & live with her dog, which get thrown out by her husband, who gets charged with animal cruelty, where the woman/wife ought to be charged with adultery with a dog, but the guy (her husband) gets arrested for animal cruelty, where only in this PARTLY insane country that is called USA can something stupid like that would or/and likely to happen, which if that isn’t case for abuse of power & police state, then I don’t want is. Although animal may possess some human characteristics, they’re still NOT human, which some animal fanatics do NOT seem to realize, and spend so much (excess) $ on (an) animal(s), that it is/might seem unbelievable. And, although I may be digressing from discussing my rpg, but in my opinion, people need to draw a clear line between rights of animals & humanoid life-forms, which are anything that is humanoid in nature has or ought to have more rights than anything that isn’t humanoid, NOT that animals ought to be mistreated, NO, but they aren’t humans, either. THE BILL OF RIGHTS IN THE US CONSTITUTION WAS CREATED FOR HUMANS & NOT FOR ANIMALS! And, sometimes, NOT always, but sometimes, these animal cops seem like animal fanatics, just like cops on tv episodes of cops, sometimes, NOT always, but sometimes, seem like fanatics, violating civil rights (of humans). And, cops or/& government, ought to, in my opinion, be putting an end to the (excesses in the) sugar industry, & what about all the illegal immigrants, NOT that it’s a bad thing, regarding illegal immigration, considering the lands of USA were stolen from others, so I don’t really don’t know what to think about these illegal immigrants from Mexico in the tens of millions, NOT sure what to think of their illegal immigration, since it seems condoned, as long as it’s Mexicans, for purpose of cheap labor, but THEN that same right, of immigration, ought to be given to other(s) (nationals), as well, to be fair, (why not then) create open borders, for all countries, NOT just the Mexican-USA border, but I’m digressing again, but they ought to be honest about what they’re doing or/and plan to do, RATHER THAN TRYING TO ARREST EVERY PERSON(S) THAT WANTS TO SMOKE marijuana, NOT THAT I HAVE, WHICH I HAVE NOT, ALTHOUGH I WAS ASKED TO ONCE, BUT CHOSE NOT TO DO SO, SINCE IT WAS ILLEGAL, CHOSE NOT TO DO SO, (I’M (SEEM TO BE)) TOO COWARDLY TO REBEL AGAINST THE POLICE STATE: effort would/seem to be total waste of resources, as well as total abuse of power by the AMERICAN (USA, WHICH HAS BEEN HEADED FOR POLICE STATE, SINCE IT (USA) GOT ITS INDEPENDENCE FROM THE BRITISH EMPIRE, IT SEEMS THAT THE FEUDAL SYSTEM HAS NOT GONE AWAY) government! &, NOTE that that the sugar in my brownie recipe is NOT good for you is a disclaimer, since excess sugar is harmful, bad as any illegal drug out there, but why sugar is legal (which) is a mystery, but NOT a complete mystery, for there is lot of corruption in government, which is bribed by the sugar industry to keep it legal; &, making of brownies can be diluted with some or lots of extra flour. And, also, MAYBE, regarding my next comment, which I don’t belief, since I think we’re still living in a feudal system, but we just don’t know it because most people are brainwashed, but reality is OFTEN opposite of what we’re told, although trolls like to create false arguments which they can win; but, getting back to my next comment, which I don’t believe, since I think we’re still living in a feudal system, but as to why I made the comment, NOT sure; but, getting back to my next comment. The only thing keeping the American government & its police from being as bad as the Nazi: prevention is the US Constitution, in the absence of good leadership, but in the presence of good leadership, you don’t need the US Constitution, which is only required in the absence of good leadership, which would imply that US government doesn’t trust itself: if its needs the USA Constitution to function properly which is a pretty fine/thin line between good and evil, which both, the former & the latter, are symptoms of probability field(s). But, what is or are probability field(s)? Why do I mention this in a role playing game? I’m NOT an expert in probability field(s), which I only know the fundamental principle that a likely event will likely happen, but there is NO guarantee that it will happen; and, vice versa, where an unlikely event will unlikely happen, but there is NO guarantee that it will NOT happen: such as for example, the US wanted to nuke South East Asia, for trying to turn Communist, since the American merchant class like to maximize their profit & Communism [mentioned by Nostradamus] & other forms of socialism interferes with that, including the US Constitution interferes with monopoly of power, why the merchant class likes to bypass the US Constitution, since it would reduce profit, but US never got the opportunity to nuke South East Asia, due to the interference from China, which wasn’t much of a threat to US; but, China was back by Russia, which was a threat to USA: a similar scenario, except on the USA side took place before the Gulf War, where Kuwait was backed by USA, why Kuwait was emboldened to piss off Iraq, why Iraq declared war on Kuwait, which was part of Iraq until 1899, but was split by Britain for purpose of getting its oil: the stratagem of divide & conquer, which USA likes to often do by starting civil wars in other countries, HALF the planet was/is victim of USA imperialism, which you won’t hear about it in the news, such as (in the 20th century) the recent Yugoslavian civil war(s) was financed by some greedy rich guy(s)((a) billionaire guy(s) in USA, who wanted to collect more Negative Energy, with help form his lackey friends, also, rich, but not as rich, probably in the millionaire & LESS status range, but clandestinely participated, to make the country & its government unstable to buy up properties @ cheap price) who wanted the valuable mines in Yugoslavia, which didn’t want to sell it to him, but he tried to take it by force by starting a civil war there, hoping he could (secretly) set up a puppet government which would sell him the (mineral or whatever was it that was worth billions of $) mines which he wanted to buy: the same kind of scenario that the federation in Star Trek likes to often do to get their dilethium crystals: amazing coincidence(s) or/and similarities. And, the 2nd (false) aspect of probability field(s) [which is really (just an) inaccurate explanation of the actual cause, whatever that might be, since I’m NO expert; but,] is that it (we’re told, like everything else we’re told to believe) governs laws of physics & chemistry which we’ve been brainwashed to think & believe is governed by laws of chance & probability, sort of like every other theory that preceded it, only to have it recanted, later. And, well, lot of people want to role play a super hero, but don’t have the foggiest clue as to what a super hero is or about. Most comic/cartoon super heroes pretend to be a super hero, imho, with ulterior motive(s), or out right commit crimes, then solve it [in a similar manner of the USA government, which is rarely ever questioned for its acts, since most people are too patriotic [which for some people is like a drug, and has little to do with either common sense or/and morality] to question the morality of its government] just to be popular or put out the competition, which is I would NOT call being heroic but more like acts of villainy, NOR make any politically incorrect commentary or/& statements, since it’s in a forum format, regarding rpgs, usually in the same culture as majority rule which isn’t role playing, but (perhaps) (a) form of masturbation, in my opinion. Then, when people attempt to actually role pay a role playing game, some of them act like they’re in an opium den; while, others hack and slash in politically correct manner @ politically correct foes (that they would in the real world) or/and sit around and either make idle chit chat or have romance or/and sex, while in the real world they may have an actual spouse or sexual partner which might NOT be the person they are role playing romance or sex on the internet which I would NOT advocate it/that since that might be adultery, NOR group sex, mild form of which going to a nigh club & dancing with your lover, and I would NOT condone sharing partners, even the thought of it is repugnant, as to the role playing aspect, but do not actually do any [even in a pretend world] crime fighting, even in an imaginary world; but, seem interested in only having (super) powers or positions of status, like being members of the Avengers, or try to be slightly more than ordinary, but NOT actually do anything, in terms of crime fighting, which in itself is or/and may be very subjective, often abused by those with power(s), by the very people whom they trust, but sometimes I’d blame the citizens, since it is citizens that put those people in power. So, what is role playing? But, NOTE that MOST MALE members of the Justice League are evil, including Superman & Spiderman, & have better PR than the villains. And, do NOT forget that Stan Lee starting working for DC before Marvel: it’s a experiment by Stan Lee (in my opinion) to see if the unwary audience can detect super villains, to see if anyone can be brainwashed, by dividing super villains into 2 categories, honest super-villains & dishonest super villains, the latter dishonest super villains would be super heroes, with a better PR, in a similar manner that the citizens of the Nazi government did its citizens, except in a more clandestine way: for Stan Lee is very sneaky: the 2nd part of the experiment is to show how Doppler Effect & Resonance Theory can be used to generate mutant power(s) by “difference, if there is potential for it, then by Rule 3 & Rule # 6” & manipulating quantum field(s). You will notice a similar pattern (in my opinion) created by Steve Long except on a much smaller scale, except he doesn’t say that Hero rpg is based on D20, which is based on 20 point Psyche in/from the ’86 MU TSR rpg, which is missing a units of magnitude, which I’ve created, such as the @ 20 C1 DP & my Tri-Stat system, @ about the same time as BESM, towards end of the 1990s, a race which I didn’t win, but I think my rpg was & is superior to that of BESM, but except BESM rpg published it before me, although I came up with my Tri-Stat system on my own, independently without any outside resource, just as I’ve discovered equation for velocity for TL flight by [(C3 PL)^2], in m.p.h, and many other equations. My Tri-Stat system is based on Life Span, Default Psyche, and Power Level, which I refer to as LS, DP, and PL, which is part of the CORE foundation of my rpg, along with the equation X^LOG10(X), which partly governs point manipulation, by juxtaposing it with conservation of mass & energy using arithmetic operations on LS and PL, both start off @ default, sort of like a center of a circle, which change to foci of an ellipse, where LS and PL are like a pair of wings, which likewise in reality start off @ default, but branch off when put into flight. The 2nd major equation is X^LN(X), rarely ever used, but is used on for something for which I had no term of it, but later I would refer to it as BODY, for lack of a better term, but a term from Hero rpg, and NOT the term in BESM rpg, & is also used on work output, such as in terms of mass of a bridge or volts. My LS stat is close to being similar to the Body stat in BESM rpg, but I did NOT get idea from BESM rpg: THE similarities are pure coincidences, such as my C3 unit which come out to total for in several(7) rpgs, such as in Yu-Gi-Oh, which is @ C3 PL, while creators of the monsters, psychic kids with the pieces of the millennium puzzle @ Default Psyche, but can also be @ Power Level, but @ cost of reducing his Life Span.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 14,2007 3:31pm
I think I may have discovered the greatest source of copypasta, EVAR.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 14,2007 3:33pm
no one really knows how to play that, they just say they do and everyone goes along with it to maintain the subterfuge.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Aug 14,2007 3:34pm
What the gay...

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 14,2007 3:38pm
WALL OF TEXT

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 14,2007 3:41pm
Somewhere in there, he's talking about Jews and circumcision, and Nazi Germany, and animal rights, and marijuana, and the Doppler effect, and Marvel Superheroes. I don't even know.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Aug 14,2007 3:50pm
"women are too complicated to make in my rpg, since creating women in my rpg requires politically incorrect math"

Translation: I will never see a boob

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Aug 14,2007 5:43pm
Why isn't this guy making lazer guns or something useful?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 16,2011 12:40pm
OFFICIAL HYBRID RPG THREAD
ALL OTHERS DO NOT SUPPORT

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 16,2011 12:41pm

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 16,2011 12:42pm
I started playing the original, 70's Dungeons and Dragons, first edition, with my fiance, every Sunday. I played this a lot as a kid. I eventually beat it. I used to go to D&D camps, I was so into it.

Bought myself my own dice yesterday. I get to be DM now, some other people come and play sometimes too. I was using her dice up until now.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 16,2011 12:43pm
Somehow Rule #62 is both

RULE # 62: SET OF LINKS FOR 1 OF 1D6 ILLEGAL TAXES BY THE ILLEGAL ILLUMINATI TO STEAL YOUR MONEY AND PROPERTY: COPS R NO GOOD. AND, PLOT RETURNS FROM BANK OF ENGLAND TO USA AND TO WORLD.

and

RULE # 62: THE MOVIE FIFTH ELEMENT IS ABOUT # 5 @ 5 C2 DP FOR MY VERSION # 5 [OR] 0.5 IN MY TRI-STAT RPG, INCLUDING THAT # 5 DEPICT THE 5 POINTED STAR, MEANING ABOUT WINNERS & LOSERS, MEANING MALE HUMANS' C# BEGIN @ 5 C2 DP @ IN MY VERSION # 5 [OR] 0.5 IN MY TRI-STAT RPG HYBRID.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 16,2011 12:44pm
eyehatehippies said[orig][quote]
I started playing the original, 70's Dungeons and Dragons, first edition, with my fiance, every Sunday. I played this a lot as a kid. I eventually beat it. I used to go to D&D camps, I was so into it.

Bought myself my own dice yesterday. I get to be DM now, some other people come and play sometimes too. I was using her dice up until now.

This is awesome. 3-pamphlet OD&D or hardcover AD&D?

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Sep 16,2011 12:45pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 16,2011 12:50pm edited Sep 16,2011 12:53pm
^ I just got angry because the castle model in that video wasn't produced until the 90s.

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 16,2011 12:53pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
eyehatehippies said[orig][quote]

This is awesome. 3-pamphlet OD&D or hardcover AD&D?

Not AD&D. Never got into that, the original was before that, AD&D seemed to much like a cash in to me, every time I played, everyone had different rules because they all had different manuals they had bought, and then everyone had to buy all the same manuals to play together. Then more manuals came out, and the cycle continued.

I have 9 manuals. Those are all the manuals I have ever used, along with a tenth book that describes the world, campaign, and rules that I created or adapted in order for the players to have somewhere to play in.

You can beat the entire first edition of the game with only owning/buying 5 short player's guides, as long as you know a DM who owns the other 4, and has a campaign of his own that you can play in. It was all about imagination, not dishing out big bucks so you could play in the Forgotten Realms or Dragonlance worlds.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Sep 16,2011 12:55pm
Sounds killer.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][6:51:59pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01254 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]