New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Dude Gets Bit By Large Spider by the_reverend on Aug 7,2007 2:01pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 7,2007 2:01pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 7,2007 2:11pm
I came.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 7,2007 2:12pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 7,2007 2:14pm
I was bummed that they ran water in the sink; I wanted to see how much awfulness had accumulated. Watching the blood run out through the pus and gak was kinda cool.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Aug 7,2007 2:16pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 7,2007 2:17pm
Man - it's crazy how he's just pulling strings of (what I imagine to be) necrotized flesh and pus from the hole. That last one that slid out like a big worm looked like it felt awesome.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 7,2007 2:26pm
Funny comment:

"Sounds like the worm: was raping the lady while she's filming the video. ooohh ahhhh oh my god!LOL!"

I was actually thinking she sounds a lot like Chloe.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Aug 7,2007 2:35pm
The title of this thread is very misleading. I thought I was going to see a spider bite a guy, not watch him squeeze the pus from an infected bite.

I have a pretty strong stomach most of the time, I've watched videos online of people eating shit and just laughed at it. But I actually had to hold down a few gags on that one - watching people squeeze long ropes of pus from huge zits is one thing I have a hard time watching!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 7,2007 2:43pm
the "worms" are lines of necrotic muscle tissue I'm guessing. Spider venom just sits there are digests.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 7,2007 3:18pm
Ryan_M said:
I have a pretty strong stomach most of the time, I've watched videos online of people eating shit and just laughed at it. But I actually had to hold down a few gags on that one - watching people squeeze long ropes of pus from huge zits is one thing I have a hard time watching!

i am the same way, i worship grotesque carnage, but i watched this show one time on Discovery called "Eaten Alive" about parasites, and there were some scenes that were gagerrific. people pulling huge worms through their eyes and such. it was a bit much.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Aug 7,2007 3:28pm
I saw one video where some Japanese girl was sticking her hand down her throat and then started puking into a bowl. That didn't bother me so much, but then she started sifting through the vomit and picking out little chunks and eating them....pretty gross, but still didn't phase me much. She lifted the bowl and started chugging the puke and I couldn't hold it anymore; I started gagging like crazy I had to turn it off!

toggletoggle post by Jared_The_zompire  at Aug 7,2007 3:55pm
I was eating while watching this...was hard. No sound which I think was making it worse. I can usually stomach this stuff but that's fucked up.

toggletoggle post by joeycobra  at Aug 7,2007 4:09pm edited Aug 7,2007 4:15pm
not a spider but still those interested in the effects of snake venom go here:

that gallery has some goodieshttp://www.venomousreptiles.org/libraries/Snakebite%20Photos

toggletoggle post by TheFilthyFrenchman at Aug 7,2007 4:39pm
fuck spiders. i love living up north
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KnJsA-u1syw&mode=related&search=
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uSSWjE3q-mM

the dude in the second video is the man.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Aug 7,2007 11:06pm
I'm almost positive I've encounter Brown Recluse Spiders twice in my life.

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at Aug 7,2007 11:38pm
Awesome stuff. Still not as nasty as the video of the guy getting his toenail ripped off.

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Aug 7,2007 11:51pm
Ryan_M said:
I saw one video where some Japanese girl was sticking her hand down her throat and then started puking into a bowl. That didn't bother me so much, but then she started sifting through the vomit and picking out little chunks and eating them....pretty gross, but still didn't phase me much. She lifted the bowl and started chugging the puke and I couldn't hold it anymore; I started gagging like crazy I had to turn it off!

THAT'S "FUCKING_STOP_ALREADY.MPG" AND YOU CAN FIND IT AT:

http://lbn.threat.tv/dir.txt

IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT FROM THAT KILL YOURSELF

toggletoggle post by FLI at Aug 8,2007 7:34am
I hope he went to the fecking doctor.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 22,2007 9:26am

toggletoggle post by yummy at Oct 30,2007 9:05pm
the girl in that tapeworm video has a stronger stomach than I.

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Oct 31,2007 12:17am

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Oct 31,2007 6:59pm
yummy said:
the girl in that tapeworm video has a stronger stomach than I.

It's not even a tapeworm; that's just a nice long strand of necrotic flesh from another nasty spider bite.

I used to know a dude who kept brown recluse spiders (among other horribly venomous critters). He had roommates. FUCK THAT SHIT.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Nov 19,2009 4:54am
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
I used to know a dude who kept brown recluse spiders (among other horribly venomous critters).

Wish we had to keep them around here. They're just there.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Nov 19,2009 8:51am
gross

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Survival Necropalic Vampira
[default homepage] [print][9:01:00am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02798 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]