New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I love being... by hung_to_bleed on Jul 23,2007 8:40pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jul 23,2007 8:40pm
...a significant part Native American so that I can honorably wear shirts like this:

I just ordered this shit in army green. W00t- I mean ughhh, hi ah yai yai yai hi yai yai yai - Give me my motherfucking reparations you all you white-european indian-killin pigs!!

toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at Jul 23,2007 8:41pm
you could have bought that in Salem Mass

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 23,2007 8:42pm
OMG... HTB is a towel head!?!

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jul 23,2007 8:42pm
the_reverend said:
OMG... HTB is a towel head!?!

hahahahaha, sorry my man. We don't do and never did curry.

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jul 23,2007 8:43pm
...and we don't have prayed rugs.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 23,2007 8:48pm
GO BACK HOME YOU EAGLE JOCKEY.

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jul 23,2007 8:55pm
I am home. My tribe, my people: the Passamaquoddys of Maine
...We are one of the few Native American tribes who won land dispute cases against the Fed. Gov. since the onslaught of murder and land theft of Euros against the indigenous peoples.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jul 23,2007 8:56pm
I suppose that's honorable

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jul 23,2007 9:02pm
yummy said:
I suppose that's honorable

I'd rather be a considerable part Native American than being a Euro-fag, esp. French!!! They are known for running away from battles with their tail between their legs. At least Native Americans died in battle with honor.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jul 23,2007 9:27pm
holy jesus. I agree with you on something

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jul 23,2007 9:29pm edited Jul 23,2007 9:30pm
yummy said:
holy jesus. I agree with you on something

Take 2 asprin, drink plenty of fluids and get some rest. It should all pass in a matter of days.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jul 23,2007 9:43pm
I'm sure it will. Although, I'm not big on taking aspirin. Fluids and rest....sure, can do. I am part French but I'm certain it's the good part.
Lots of Native American history in my town as well not that I am of that descent but they did go down with a fight. Roger Williams is a douche.

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jul 23,2007 10:06pm edited Jul 23,2007 10:16pm
Roger Williams....ha! The catholic religion, essentially, was the sole "moral" force that killed Native Americans. The missionaries thought that it was "God's work" that those who do not convert are better off dead. The Euros brought more than the Gospel of Christ to the "new world" - they also brought "old world diseases" that the Native Americans did not posses any immunities to. When Native Americans started perishing, not only to genocide but also to plagues and virulent outbreaks of old world diseases, many Native tribes began to believe that the widespread death of their people just may be the cause of rejecting such faith. As a result, many Native tribes converted. The missionaries, even though they believe they possessed such a faithful and just mission, were undoubtedly the ones who stared the whole mindset that Natives were savages who were better off dead because they were "ungodly". Just like how the hanging of John Brown was the "Meteor" of the Civil War, the missionaries condemnation of the Native "savages" was the "meteor" of the death of Native Americans.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jul 23,2007 10:20pm
well, look at at you with all that junk in your trunk

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jul 23,2007 10:22pm
And you wonder why I am always pissed off.....

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jul 23,2007 10:25pm
I just figured Charlton Heston wouldn't give you the reach around.

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jul 23,2007 10:27pm
C.H. is just as much of a douche as Bill O'Reilly.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jul 23,2007 10:28pm
are you gay?

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jul 23,2007 10:29pm
No. I'd hang fags if it were legal.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jul 23,2007 10:36pm
I meant happy.

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Jul 23,2007 10:40pm
NATIVE AMERICANS WEREN'T NATIVE

ONLY NIGGERS ARE REAL

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jul 23,2007 10:43pm edited Jul 23,2007 10:57pm
hahahaha. If anything, Native Americans were of Asian decent. Which makes them....far from niggers. Within the history of mankind on the planet, at least with Native Americans, it has not been proven that they were fed to sharks on the journey to this continent.

toggletoggle post by da chief at Jul 23,2007 10:55pm
the irish are the one and only true niggers

toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at Jul 23,2007 11:05pm
Euro-Fags? How about greatest continent in the history of civilization.

All the splendors to the conquerers. If the Natives fought better they would have won. And don't get on your highhorse about diseases because we got a lot of diseases from the natives as well.

we civilized them they syphilized us.

I ain't hatin' on no indians either, as my great grandmother was full blackfoot. But you hatin' on europe is just plain wrong

Where's CNV to back up Europe with me.

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jul 23,2007 11:12pm
I can hate all I want. We might have ( and I will really have to look this up to agree with ) gave the Euro-missionary fags syphilis, but the Euro-pussies brought boom sticks to a knife and bow fight. The Euro-queers brought guns, that's why they won. It was only until the homos traded their boom sticks until the Natives got guns. Before then, we didn't need guns because for the most part, we didn't fight. We just lived off the fat of the land and we didn't want no fucking prim and proper Euro-fag-modernization.

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jul 23,2007 11:31pm
Y_Ddraig_Goch said:
And don't get on your highhorse about diseases because we got a lot of diseases from the natives as well.

Hopefully the Eruo-fags take that into consideration the next time they "discover' a continent.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jul 23,2007 11:42pm

Passamaquoddy?!

Why it's...Poddamaquassy, uh, Paquamasoddy, no, no...
Passamamassy, uh, Quoddamapoddy, p...p...Passamadaddy
Uh, Quoddamapassy, uh, Passamahoddy?
Oh, I know! It's Passamashloddy!

No, it's Passamaquoddy!

I need uhhhhhh drrrrrinkkkk!

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jul 23,2007 11:44pm

Passamaquoddy?!

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jul 23,2007 11:45pm

I need uhhhhhh drrrinnnkkk!

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jul 23,2007 11:47pm
Nicejob. Dankill is obviously a Euro-fag. Give me my fucking reparations, faggot.

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jul 23,2007 11:51pm
BTW, Euro-fags introduced Native Americans to alcohol, so...., the stereo-type that they are all heavy drinkers can soley be blamed on the Eruo-homos introduction of booze to the "old world" inhabitants.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jul 24,2007 12:28am
Y_Ddraig_Goch said:

Civilized? You think a bunch of tribes living without a king or a need to conquer other people is less civilized than tyrants who never showered fighting massive wars and basically turning people into property?

Pffft...

toggletoggle post by Y_Ddraig_Goch  at Jul 24,2007 8:22am
The only reason they are Euro-fags is because they were ahead of the evolutionary stage in human kind

humanity goes like this

Hunter gatherer society- you live off the land, peaceful way to live but you only live for about forty years, and all you do is either hunt, gather, or just hang around and play simple games and tell stories.

Pastoral society- You farm, usually by now there is a loosely constructed centralized government. This is the kind of government where you have most of your rights, but usually you owe some sort of obligation to some chief or other.

Advanced Pastoral, pre-industrial- Farming skills increase, as well all kinds of simple inventions make manufacturing easier, by now there is some sort of organized government, this was the kind of society "Euro-fag" were when they came over.

Industrial- the sole function of the nation is to mass produce goods and have a "better" lifestyle, think america in the 1920's

current era- we are entering into the information age, and slowly crawling out of the industrial age, things are getting better, healthcare is a lot better, government though corrupt is still a lot more fair than it ever was, entertainment is excellent. we don't have to sit around a fire anymore for entertainment.

so as you see people evolve, just cause the injuns were at the bottom and the europeans where two steps ahead means nothing.

and I love how you know nothing about your own race, just like every other minority.

"my people were peaceful, living off the land" absolute bullshit, Natives were just as violent and blood thirsty as any other race, they were killing eachother long before we came. In fact the Mayan race was nearly extinct before the spanish arrived, from their own diseases and their own wars.

and the whole alcohol being introduced is just like blacks blaming whites on making them eat unhealthy food.

Who put the bottle to john redcorn's lips and said drink?

not to mention the indians had booze way before we came, they just didn't have the variety we did, all they had was mead and corn-alcohol.

You don't see me bitching about roman-fags conquering my people just because we didn't have phalanx's and gladius's and fancy fighting styles.

So quit your bitching, you ain't done nothing for the advancement of your people, I don't see you out there on your reservation, or if you don't have one fighting to have one. I don't see you out there waving your gun bringing light to injustices on your people.

and that's the bottom lahhhhhhnnnnnnnnneee

( I ain't got nothing against the natives, but I sure do need to play devil's advocate when people try to pretend they were perfect peaceful people and that europe were big bad guys)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 24,2007 9:17am
all you retards are mud-blood american mutts so shut it. If you aren't, get out of my fucking country.

ps: asians had an advanced culture 1000's of years before euro-fags.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jul 24,2007 9:21am
Y_Ddraig_Goch said:
The only reason they are Euro-fags is because they were ahead of the evolutionary stage in human kind

humanity goes like this

Hunter gatherer society- you live off the land, peaceful way to live but you only live for about forty years, and all you do is either hunt, gather, or just hang around and play simple games and tell stories.

Pastoral society- You farm, usually by now there is a loosely constructed centralized government. This is the kind of government where you have most of your rights, but usually you owe some sort of obligation to some chief or other.

Advanced Pastoral, pre-industrial- Farming skills increase, as well all kinds of simple inventions make manufacturing easier, by now there is some sort of organized government, this was the kind of society "Euro-fag" were when they came over.

Industrial- the sole function of the nation is to mass produce goods and have a "better" lifestyle, think america in the 1920's

current era- we are entering into the information age, and slowly crawling out of the industrial age, things are getting better, healthcare is a lot better, government though corrupt is still a lot more fair than it ever was, entertainment is excellent. we don't have to sit around a fire anymore for entertainment.

so as you see people evolve, just cause the injuns were at the bottom and the europeans where two steps ahead means nothing.

and I love how you know nothing about your own race, just like every other minority.

"my people were peaceful, living off the land" absolute bullshit, Natives were just as violent and blood thirsty as any other race, they were killing eachother long before we came. In fact the Mayan race was nearly extinct before the spanish arrived, from their own diseases and their own wars.

and the whole alcohol being introduced is just like blacks blaming whites on making them eat unhealthy food.

Who put the bottle to john redcorn's lips and said drink?

not to mention the indians had booze way before we came, they just didn't have the variety we did, all they had was mead and corn-alcohol.

You don't see me bitching about roman-fags conquering my people just because we didn't have phalanx's and gladius's and fancy fighting styles.

So quit your bitching, you ain't done nothing for the advancement of your people, I don't see you out there on your reservation, or if you don't have one fighting to have one. I don't see you out there waving your gun bringing light to injustices on your people.

and that's the bottom lahhhhhhnnnnnnnnneee

( I ain't got nothing against the natives, but I sure do need to play devil's advocate when people try to pretend they were perfect peaceful people and that europe were big bad guys)

The John Redcorn reference made this post

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jul 24,2007 9:24am
tl; dr

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jul 24,2007 5:23pm
Actually, I was making fun of Mickey Rooney's character being a drunk.

I fucked a Native American for a good long while when I was a young lad. Saddly, it was not meant to be and I could not infect her with my seed so she'd breed a half injun half mick drunkasaurus.

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Jul 24,2007 9:55pm
hung_to_bleed said:
hahahaha. If anything, Native Americans were of Asian decent. Which makes them....far from niggers. Within the history of mankind on the planet, at least with Native Americans, it has not been proven that they were fed to sharks on the journey to this continent.

THEY FED NIGGERS TO SHARKS, WHICH IS WHY SHARKS ARE LAZY TO THIS DAY.

AMERICAN INDIANS ARE MOSTLY ASIATIC, WITH MIXES OF OTHER SHIT LIKE CAUCASIAN AND POLYNESIAN, SO THEY'RE SORT OF LIKE RACIAL MIXES.

HOWEVER, ONLY NIGGERs ARE REAL BECAUSE WE ARE KEEPIN IT REAL

B.E.T. 4 EVAR

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Suffering Antric Incubator
[default homepage] [print][5:50:13pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.04506 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]