New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Iniquity Apreciation Thread!!! by DreamingInExile on Jul 18,2007 9:05am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Jul 18,2007 9:05am edited Jul 18,2007 9:33am
I love this band!!! I nearly forgot how good they were, but I was thumbing through my iPod this morning and I was like "OH SHIT! I forgot I had these albums!!!"

RESPECT!!!

and for any of you that haven't seen this yet:

Growl Karaoke (Bullets Breath by Iniquity) too funny!

toggletoggle post by c.dead at Jul 18,2007 9:09am
One of the most overrated garbage death metal bands ever. I had "Serendium" or whatever years ago when it came out and i even thought then, "Wow, this isn't very good" and never got the big schpeel. Generic, boring, overproduced, i could go on....

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Jul 18,2007 9:12am
eh, to each his own opinion. Grime was much better then Serenadium in my opinion. But, if you don't like 'em, oh well, not everyone will like everything.

toggletoggle post by c.dead at Jul 18,2007 9:16am
Haha, i know, i just realized it was a "Appreciation" thread. Sorry, its really early and i just saw the word Iniquity and a whole butt-load of terrible listening memories came flooding in. Don't mean to pee on your parade.

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Jul 18,2007 9:20am
no worries man!

everyone has their own opinion, and I'm probably one of the very few people here that don't usually shit on people for voicing their opinions, sure I'll voice my opinion on something, but I'm not the person that would be like "OMG?!?! you don't like that band? You are teh gay!"

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jul 18,2007 1:13pm
Iniquity is one of the heaviest.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Cracked Fatal Mephistopheles
[default homepage] [print][5:01:08am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.01045 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]