New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ATTN: Democrats by the_reverend on Dec 14,2003 10:49am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 14,2003 10:49am
you just lost the election.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Dec 14,2003 6:33pm
I am democratic purely because of president bush.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 15,2003 9:46am
funny, because now I am a republican just because of President Bush.
He needs to invade Syria next.
Then Iran.
Then England.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 15,2003 10:10am
people are going to bitch that we invaded england just to steal teir accents.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 15,2003 10:13am
we should start taking countries over for the glory of america, Bush should be made infallible and not have to be re-elected, he should be in office for life.

American fascism exceeds religious and ethnic lines!

Syria, here we come!

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Dec 15,2003 10:58am

it's going to be an interesting day at work today.

for those with morbid curiosity:
http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2002/05/bowden.htm

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 15,2003 11:10am
Watch the Green Party win the election.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 15,2003 7:26pm
who gives a fuck who leads us...as long as we take over all weaker countries and steal their babes....then their beer.....after that..well....I guess that we'll just rule.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 15,2003 7:50pm
"You foolish earthlings forget," said Kodos, "This is a two party system. You have to vote for one of us!"

"But what if we vote for a third party candidate?" says a faceless voice in the crowd.

"Oh, sure, you can do that," the Kang replies, "and throw your vote away!" .

toggletoggle post by bluecifer at Dec 15,2003 8:35pm
don't blame me, i voted for kodos.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Dec 16,2003 1:23am
Always spinning... spinning... spinning toward freedom!

toggletoggle post by Coldnorthernvengeance  at Dec 16,2003 3:59am
Anyone willing to pound Israel into a sandpit has my vote.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Dec 16,2003 9:06am
Coldnorthernvengeance said:
Anyone willing to pound Israel into a sandpit has my vote.

WHAT?! Israel rules, running down those terrorists families with tanks and such. Hilarious stuff. I wish jews in America had that attitude, instead they just run our media.

toggletoggle post by aeser   at Dec 16,2003 12:45pm
yea capturing saddam makes me forget all about the fact that i don't have a job and my country is going to shit.

toggletoggle post by 5 Minutes Hate at Dec 16,2003 1:10pm
Joe/NotCommon said:
funny, because now I am a republican just because of President Bush.
He needs to invade Syria next.
Then Iran.
Then England.

I'm with you Joe! Also, Isreal is an awesome country too, they actually have the most badass military in the world.

toggletoggle post by Coldnorthernvengeance  at Dec 16,2003 2:13pm
Out of all the countries in the world the US gives the most to Israel. They sink the money into their military and then proceed to steal the palestinian people's land . This in my opinion is not in the average US citizen's best interest because now we are constantly under the threat of a "terrorist" attack . It is in a zionist jew's best interest though.

There are two countries in the world that support Israel... We are obviously one and England the other... Because of our wonderful support for "god's chosen people" we get things like Sept 11th . England now has a bunch of suicide bombers offing innocent people like never before...

I wonder why you don't see these problems in say a country like Sweden? It's because they stay out of middle eastern holy wars. In fact pretty much all of Europe hates Israel with a passion... In France all the jews are warned by the media not to wear their yamaka's because the people their are beating the shit out of them on a daily basis... They don't want the problems the good ol' USA now has.

Do you want to die for Israel? I don't.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Dec 16,2003 3:15pm
Out of all the countries in the world the US gives the most to Israel. They sink the money into their military and then proceed to steal the palestinian people's land . This in my opinion is not in the average US citizen's best interest because now we are constantly under the threat of a "terrorist" attack . It is in a zionist jew's best interest though.

There are two countries in the world that support Israel... We are obviously one and England the other... Because of our wonderful support for "god's chosen people" we get things like Sept 11th . England now has a bunch of suicide bombers offing innocent people like never before...

I wonder why you don't see these problems in say a country like Sweden? It's because they stay out of middle eastern holy wars. In fact pretty much all of Europe hates Israel with a passion... In France all the jews are warned by the media not to wear their yamaka's because the people their are beating the shit out of them on a daily basis... They don't want the problems the good ol' USA now has.

Only logical thing said so far on this thread.

toggletoggle post by stpararenex   at Dec 17,2003 10:08am edited Dec 17,2003 10:09am
retzam said:

Only logical thing said so far on this thread.

I agree completely. Let's fuck.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 17,2003 10:16am
I agree too... retzam, let's fuck!

I don't like isreali policies.
I don't like palistinian bombers.

I'm just going to make as much $$ as I can and live off ikea.

toggletoggle post by boobtoucher  at Dec 17,2003 10:44am

You dumb son of a bitch. First of all, the only reason Israel gets any money from the U.S. is because they're one of the only middle eastern countries that will let us use their airspace. We then use that airspace to get into any area in the middle east without consequences as a tactic to, ultimately, get more oil and thus more money for fat, rich, white, catholic, good ol' boys like politicians and the owners of oil companies.

Secondly, we live under threats of terrorist attacks because many people in the middle east are sick of these rich, white, mostly CATHOLIC, assholes coming into their country, and buying up all their natural resources at a price no one in their country could afford. This makes a lot of poor people a lot poorer and a lot of rich, white, fat, catholic people richer, whiter, fatter, and catholic-er.

You also don't see this type of bullshit in sweden because most of their population have the sense to stop worrying about what people look like, believe in, or what skin color they are, and to notice how countries like America fuck over almost every other country in the world.

Fucking idiot.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 17,2003 11:09am
very valid points.
http://www.theexperiment.org/
though, boobtoucher, you forget about greece..er.. I mean turkey.

doesn't sweden also have a HUGE welfare program?

toggletoggle post by retzam at Dec 17,2003 3:16pm
boobtoucher said:

You dumb son of a bitch. First of all, the only reason Israel gets any money from the U.S. is because they're one of the only middle eastern countries that will let us use their airspace. We then use that airspace to get into any area in the middle east without consequences as a tactic to, ultimately, get more oil and thus more money for fat, rich, white, catholic, good ol' boys like politicians and the owners of oil companies.

Secondly, we live under threats of terrorist attacks because many people in the middle east are sick of these rich, white, mostly CATHOLIC, assholes coming into their country, and buying up all their natural resources at a price no one in their country could afford. This makes a lot of poor people a lot poorer and a lot of rich, white, fat, catholic people richer, whiter, fatter, and catholic-er.

You also don't see this type of bullshit in sweden because most of their population have the sense to stop worrying about what people look like, believe in, or what skin color they are, and to notice how countries like America fuck over almost every other country in the world.

Fucking idiot.

Boobtoucher, I think his point was that we are always sticking our fat american noses into other countries' buisness. Some of it may be necessary, some of it is completely unecessary, but, obviously, no matter what anything, anyone, or any country does, is going to get positive and negative feedback. Cause and effect.

toggletoggle post by reality at Dec 17,2003 4:30pm
Cold Northern Vengeance is correct
boobtoucher = moron

toggletoggle post by Coldnorthernvengeance  at Dec 17,2003 6:20pm
According to United Nations standsards Ariel Sharon (prime minister of Israel) is a war criminal.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Dec 17,2003 6:35pm
Fuck it all, lets just blow the whole world up and melt the remains.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Dec 17,2003 7:44pm
DeOdiumMortis said:
Fuck it all, lets just blow the whole world up and melt the remains.

No, skip the blowing up part, bombs arent cool man. But as for the melting? I agree. This earth is going to be dead in like 100 years anyway, why not set it on fire right now? That would really be quite interesting.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 17,2003 11:17pm
ariel sharon is a huge asshole.
yitzhak rabin.. what a shame that he was offed...
netanyahu was ok... too bad he's only foriegn misiter now or whatever he is

toggletoggle post by VaginalBF at Dec 17,2003 11:21pm
Newsflash: Cold Northern Vengeance is jealous of VBF and they are worthless shit swallowing, anal astronauts. CNV loves black people. CNV has sex with many STD infested black and asian whores. They listen to rap and they wear doo-rags and very baggy jeans. They are spokes people for FuBu and they hang out with Snoop Dogg all the time. CNV act racist and whatnot so they can be as "scene" as possible. Heil Ol' Dirty Bastard!

toggletoggle post by boobtoucher  at Dec 17,2003 11:36pm
Wow rev you know some history huh?

Most likely, anyone "offed" in most countries around the world was probably thrown out of power by a US government-backed coux. Our government likes to make sure that those who are in power in countries we need in order to maintain the US "status quo," are people who we can control. Usually, we'll overlook drug trafficking, arms sales, and genocide as long as we can control that region's primary export. Hence, every Middle East conflict, Nicaragua, the Bay of Pigs, WWI, II, and basically every US military intervention since the Mexican War.

This routine has produced some of the most uncaring leaders of our time, Saddam, Osama, Noriega, the "shaw" of Iran (i forget his name), etc.

Oh yea, "coldnorthernvengeance," France isn't telling children not to wear yamakas, their trying to limit the wearing of all religious affiliations, including: Muslim, Jewish headwear, crucifixes, etc...Which is a good idea.....How does religion mix with an academic education?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 17,2003 11:48pm
nader shah? something like that... he actually got better in the end...
but then the ayatola khomeni took care of him.

there is a whole thing about the doctrine of early democracy where hancock and other social elites basically planned on out lasting and conquering cuba and the whole western hemisphere. still waiting on that cuba one, eh fidel?

and on the yamika point... they are telling jews to wear baseball hats instead of yamikas so they won't be targeted. There's also the no-religous crap in the schools thing too... two separate issues.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 17,2003 11:49pm
oh and I like to read a lot of things...
so.. I learn a lot.
I also tend to listen to a lot of NPR

toggletoggle post by boobtoucher  at Dec 17,2003 11:57pm
Yea I listen to NPR a lot too..."The Connection" is sweet.

I read a lot too but forget even more. Chomsky, obviously. A lot of www.zmag.org is great. Crimethinc. Almost anything that analyzes US media.

Then anything by Chuck Palahniuk.

I'm not trying to drop names, I also listen to rightwing shit, 96.9fm, every fucking new station and every fucking newspaper.

But I just see the US fuckin almost everyone else in the world over in order to keep about 5 guys rich...(im exaggerating but not too much)

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 18,2003 12:04am
I've listened to a lot of chompsky's talks too.
I've seen him once giving a speech on liguistics and once on politics.

also, jell-o biafra is always nice and anti-walmart.
funny to listen to as I'm on the way to super walmart in scumersworth at 4am to buy totally rediculous things that I don't need.

check out that http://www.theexperiment.org site. it's a bit left-wing-palestinian... but interesting to check out every few months.

toggletoggle post by boobtoucher  at Dec 18,2003 12:15am
I try to steal from WalMart as much as possible. Jello Biafra is real good, funny voice too.

toggletoggle post by George   at Dec 18,2003 12:44am
chomsky's good, but kind of crazy. he's a brilliant person, but too extreeme for me.
howard zinn is better i think.

choke and survivor are probably my favorite books

toggletoggle post by boobtoucher  at Dec 18,2003 12:58am
Chomsky's not really crazy, just repetitive. Nader's actually real good too. God I just wish some big change would come soon.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Dec 18,2003 8:37am
I've seen nader once..
he was ok.
I like hearing jell-o talk about nader, that's funny.

I'm going to put in beyond the valley of the gift police now and hear jell-o talk about walmart and viacomm

toggletoggle post by Coldnorthernvengeance  at Dec 18,2003 12:05pm
Ok boobtoucher it was on The O reilly factor and Howard Stern's radio broadcast... I must just sit there and dream these sorts of things up.

toggletoggle post by Coldnorthernvengeance  at Dec 18,2003 12:07pm
Who is VBF? What "scene" are you referring to?

toggletoggle post by Joe McNamara at Dec 18,2003 5:49pm

I can't die. and Sweden can suck my dick.

toggletoggle post by Joe McNamara at Dec 18,2003 5:58pm
According to United Nations standsards Ariel Sharon (prime minister of Israel) is a war criminal.

according to the united nations Bush is a war criminal as well.
I fucking hate Europe, sticking their nose in our business.
If the UN had any balls then they would go take Sharon, but Germany is full of pussies now, like the rest of Europe.
Nothing stopped us from going after Saddam, and I could care less about reasons. Bush didn't like him and he obviously knows alot more about what is going on in the world then you or I. Good enough reason for me. You just don't like Israel because you are a nazi, but I think Heydrich the Hangman would be disgusted with your effiminate attitude towards everything.

Everyone talks about people sticking their nose in other people's business, Osama bin Laden planned those attacks from Afganastahn. He should stop sticking his nose in Israel's business if that was the reason he attacked us. Palestinians are a fake people anyway, there was no Palestine that was taken away to create Isreal. Yasser Arafat is the main problem over there, and always was. Now it's evolved so much thanks to him that even killing him won't fix it. Osama should have kept his nose in his countries business and his pathetic allies wouldn't have been crushed by us.

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Dec 18,2003 6:35pm
Joe McNamara said:

If the UN had any balls then they would go take Sharon, but Germany is full of pussies now, like the rest of Europe.
Nothing stopped us from going after Saddam, and I could care less about reasons. Bush didn't like him and he obviously knows alot more about what is going on in the world then you or I. Good enough reason for me. You just don't like Israel because you are a nazi, but I think Heydrich the Hangman would be disgusted with your effiminate attitude towards everything.

Everyone talks about people sticking their nose in other people's business, Osama bin Laden planned those attacks from Afganastahn. He should stop sticking his nose in Israel's business if that was the reason he attacked us. Palestinians are a fake people anyway, there was no Palestine that was taken away to create Isreal. Yasser Arafat is the main problem over there, and always was. Now it's evolved so much thanks to him that even killing him won't fix it. Osama should have kept his nose in his countries business and his pathetic allies wouldn't have been crushed by us.

toggletoggle post by coldnorthernvengeance  at Dec 18,2003 6:50pm
I'm not a nazi or a white supremacist. I pledge allegiance to no one else's idealogy.

As far as your political arguement, I'm not going to even bother trying to debate it because it is pointless trying to explain myself to a total fucking imbecile...

wave your flag and bomb everything...Joe "very common"

toggletoggle post by retzam at Dec 18,2003 10:51pm
Joe McNamara said:

Joe, we go back a long time (what like at least 4 months right?) but I completely dissagree with what you are saying. Please take note of this: That whole post was about countries sticking their nose in other countries' business, and you forgot the main example of this: The patriotic US of A sticking our fat, American noses in the business of multiple nations, shoving our goddamned star-spangled banners of their asses.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][4:09:11pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02321 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]