Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> School is cool by BornSoVile on Dec 11,2003 5:09pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 11,2003 5:09pm
I got an A today for making a killer presentation in Philosophy on Nihilism. I did a three part paper, history of Nietzsche, works of Nietzsche, and Modern Nihilism-Black Metal art. It was cool. I passed out a three page handout with a brief history and explanation of the genre, included a few esstential picks, and even threw some Mayhem and Nargaroth lyrics on there as well. I also put the lyrics to Deicide's I Am No One. I'd post it but people would probably get upset or something gay like that. Anyways it the best part was when a ditz yelled for heaven's sake and then the teacher's pet said he was jealous over my "intenese detail".

toggletoggle post by frank  at Dec 11,2003 5:11pm
kudos bro. well done. sounds like a spiffy presentation..

toggletoggle post by Wee...Bink!_ at Dec 11,2003 5:36pm
Today in Philosophy i spoke out against the class about a paper on "Thinking Positively" and i said the person that wrote the paper was thinking about people negitivly and assuming that they are thinking negativly thus making him a hypocrite and an idiot.

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Dec 11,2003 5:45pm
Wee...Bink!_ said:
Today in Philosophy i spoke out against the class about a paper on "Thinking Positively" and i said the person that wrote the paper was thinking about people negitivly and assuming that they are thinking negativly thus making him a hypocrite and an idiot.

who's the author?

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Dec 11,2003 10:22pm
BornSoVile said:
I got an A today for making a killer presentation in Philosophy on Nihilism. I did a three part paper, history of Nietzsche, works of Nietzsche, and Modern Nihilism-Black Metal art. It was cool. I passed out a three page handout with a brief history and explanation of the genre, included a few esstential picks, and even threw some Mayhem and Nargaroth lyrics on there as well. I also put the lyrics to Deicide's I Am No One. I'd post it but people would probably get upset or something gay like that. Anyways it the best part was when a ditz yelled for heaven's sake and then the teacher's pet said he was jealous over my "intenese detail".

what class was that paper for?? I'd like to read it
if you wanna post it. i love Nietzsche. one of my
teachers in high school made me read one of
works and i was had since then. so yeah, post it,
or even part of it. please?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][11:42:37am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01333 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]