New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Eastern State Penitentiary by notorious_D.U.G. on Jun 25,2007 5:01pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by notorious_D.U.G. at Jun 25,2007 5:01pm
Don't know how much love there is here for the show Ghost Hunters but I just got back from a retreat with the guys from the show at Eastern State in Philly. That place is fucking amazing. Even if you don't believe in or give a fuck about the paranormal the building is awesome. If you've ever seen the show you might've seen the episode with the short cloaked figure thing that was running on the catwalk. We got to investigate that cell block as well as death row and solitary. Crazy experience. I love doing this shit. Just thought I'd share.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 25,2007 5:54pm
post any cool pictures you get

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Jun 25,2007 6:00pm
yea I'd like to see pics also, That would be cool.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jun 25,2007 6:06pm
my girlfriend loves that show

toggletoggle post by kelly nli at Jun 25,2007 6:14pm
I'm way too hooked on this show

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 25,2007 6:47pm
I'm going to toot Doug's horn and tell everybody that he writes for TAPS paramagazine because that's awesome.

http://www.tapsparamag.com/

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 25,2007 6:53pm
Also, I was informed that Steve from Ghost Hunters (the dude with the tattoos) was the drummer for Scattered Remnants.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 26,2007 9:28am
bacon

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 26,2007 10:33am
that place is nuts. i've never been there, but have seen several shows about it. i saw one where this guy had to spend the night alone in the place. that must have been crazy. i fucking love urban exploration, abandoned buildings are the coolest places.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Jun 26,2007 11:45am
Love the show. Been wanting a job with TAPS for a while now to tell you the truth. hahah.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 26,2007 1:27pm
Where is this place anyway? Somebody send me a link on http://local.live.com

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 26,2007 3:06pm
Yeah I saw the live Most Haunted Places investigation of that place. I'm dying to go see it in person.

toggletoggle post by notorious_D.U.G. at Jun 27,2007 12:37am
fuck most haunted. we tried to interview them for an article for the magazine and they refused, admitting that the show is designed for entertainment purposes only. they stage everything.

I wish this was my full time job. it's fucking awesome all the places i go for conventions and shit.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead is watching you at Jun 27,2007 12:47am
Wow, a big scary abandoned/empty/old building? And you say people go there, and get creeped out? Jee Wilikers!

Come back and get me when you see something spooky happen in broad daylight. In a nice neighborhood. With the Ice Cream truck nearby. And clowns.

Maybe after you can show me some cool photos, with weird mysterious spots floating about.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 27,2007 8:46am
That's not cool. I was once raped by a ghost-clown riding an ice cream truck.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 27,2007 10:38am
ArrowHead is watching you said:
Wow, a big scary abandoned/empty/old building? And you say people go there, and get creeped out? Jee Wilikers!

Come back and get me when you see something spooky happen in broad daylight. In a nice neighborhood. With the Ice Cream truck nearby. And clowns.

Maybe after you can show me some cool photos, with weird mysterious spots floating about.

thats one thing that has always bothered me about ghost related stuff. it never happens in a bright happy area. thats why i dont care much for Ghost Hunters. its collective delusion. they go wanting to find something, expecting to find something, and are told all these crazy stories. of course a simple sound like the structure shifting is going to sound like a bloody ghost crawling from the depths of Hell. yes there have been some weird things on that show, but again, its a tv show. we cant base fact off of a tv show. most of the yokels they interview couldnt tell rat shit from rice krispies, so its safe to assume that they are basing their judgment off of a lack of knowledge. i want to walk into an old abandonded building and see some rotting torso crawling after me speaking in a backwards dead language.

toggletoggle post by notorious_D.U.G. at Jun 27,2007 7:12pm
Yeti said:
so its safe to assume that they are basing their judgment off of a lack of knowledge.

hi pot. this is kettle.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 27,2007 7:17pm
Dude, TAPS? wow nice, Ive seen their show. nice gig Dug.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 27,2007 7:19pm
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:
That's not cool. I was once raped by a ghost-clown riding an ice cream truck.

Well that would explain SOME of your charming fucking disposition.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 27,2007 7:29pm
powerkok said:
Well that would explain SOME of your charming fucking disposition.

haha

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 27,2007 8:18pm
I'm going to start my own show called "Ghost Huggers". I'm not exactly sure what the premise will be... but it will definitely involve me getting people to let me into their homes so I can set up A/V equipment and run naked through their kids' rooms.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead is watching you at Jun 27,2007 8:29pm
notorious_D.U.G. said:
Yeti said:
so its safe to assume that they are basing their judgment off of a lack of knowledge.

hi pot. this is kettle.

You're the kettle? So you admit you base your judgement off of a lack of knowledge. Good to know!

Another scam, busted.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 27,2007 8:32pm
ArrowHead is ghost hatin', yo.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 27,2007 8:51pm
I hate that show because it employs Brian Harnois. I used to work with him and he is the biggest idiot I have ever met.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead is watching you at Jun 27,2007 10:17pm
ArrowHead is ghost hatin', yo.

I don't hate ghosts. I just hate the people that go looking for them in spooky basements and abandoned buildings. And take blurry photos. And buy nightvision cameras. And tape record empty rooms.

It's really quite sad, unscientific, and spiritually unrewarding.

toggletoggle post by notorious_D.U.G. at Jun 27,2007 10:58pm
pam said:
I hate that show because it employs Brian Harnois. I used to work with him and he is the biggest idiot I have ever met.

true statements. but harnois was released from the show and taps itself for being a tool.

toggletoggle post by notorious_D.U.G. at Jun 27,2007 10:59pm
ArrowHead is watching you said:
notorious_D.U.G. said:
Yeti said:

hi pot. this is kettle.

You're the kettle? So you admit you base your judgement off of a lack of knowledge. Good to know!

Another scam, busted.

you're useless. stop talking.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 27,2007 11:02pm
I don't think I know the show enough to remember who Brian is. I'll have to look it up on imdb or some shit.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 27,2007 11:26pm
Wait now I know. I'd have to agree. That guy is a tool.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHead is watching you at Jun 28,2007 1:51am
notorious_D.U.G. said:

you're useless. stop talking.

Wait, pointing out your moronic attempt at using a tired cliche made me useless? Or was it my implication that ghostbusting groups were foolish idiots? You need to be more specific.

Funny, though. Being called useless by a guy who wanders old buildings scaring himself didn't hurt as deep as I always thought it would.

toggletoggle post by HUNTERHUNTER   at Jun 28,2007 7:39am
ghostbusters are cool though
did anyone notice after the marsmallow man exploded, all the ghostbusters were covered with the goop except billl murray, who is untouched? why was that? gets me every time

toggletoggle post by keithnli at Jun 28,2007 10:02am
im not fan of that ghost hunters show. i dont understand why they get a fuckin tv show, and i could show them a thing or 2, hell i could bring em places that would make them shit thier pants.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 28,2007 10:33am
notorious_D.U.G. said:
Yeti said:

hi pot. this is kettle.

fail.

toggletoggle post by timjohn at Jun 28,2007 11:02am
BOO!

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 28,2007 11:56am
notorious_D.U.G. said:
pam said:

true statements. but harnois was released from the show and taps itself for being a tool.

REALLY? I heard that (don't watch the show), but he was still on the website and stuff.

Oh that makes me happy.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 28,2007 11:59am
Wait now I know. I'd have to agree. That guy is a tool.

You have no idea. We used to have to listen to him tell us DAILY about his mystery model girlfriend, and his favorite story:

"ddddooooooodddd kid I had a ghost throw me across the room, ddduuuud, seriously, you don't believe me dooood, I'll bring in the tape!"

Needless to say he always forgot the tape.

I spent no less than 3 hours a day fixing his fucking mistakes. He also pretended to faint one day to get out of work. I hope he gets killed.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 28,2007 11:59am
Everyone called him "Mulder" too, it was great.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 28,2007 1:21pm
pam said:
You have no idea. We used to have to listen to him tell us DAILY about his mystery model girlfriend, and his favorite story:

"ddddooooooodddd kid I had a ghost throw me across the room, ddduuuud, seriously, you don't believe me dooood, I'll bring in the tape!"

I spent no less than 3 hours a day fixing his fucking mistakes. He also pretended to faint one day to get out of work. I hope he gets killed.

haha where did you guys work together?

toggletoggle post by notorious_D.U.G. at Jun 28,2007 6:55pm
Yeti said:
notorious_D.U.G. said:
Yeti said:

hi pot. this is kettle.

fail.

oh snap. you sure made me e-mad. grrr. jerkface.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 29,2007 12:02am
pam said:

haha where did you guys work together?

General Dynamics in Taunton. When I was in the shipping dept my job consisted of getting the "hot" items out and opening and repackaging his items properly. Kid would put a fucking 3,000 dollar circuit board in a huge box with no static bag or proper fucking padding. So, I eventually got him fired, I believe he mentioned it in the pilot episode, or so I was told. My coworkers took me to lunch to celebrate.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jun 29,2007 1:10am
HUNTERHUNTER said:
ghostbusters are cool though
did anyone notice after the marsmallow man exploded, all the ghostbusters were covered with the goop except billl murray, who is untouched? why was that? gets me every time

bill murray is marshmallow retardant. it's the only possible explanation.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at Jun 29,2007 1:33am
I saw this apparition there.

toggletoggle post by i_am_lazy at Jun 29,2007 1:49am
Also, I was informed that Steve from Ghost Hunters (the dude with the tattoos) was the drummer for Scattered Remnants.

One of the guys (Forget if it was him) was also in Perpetual Doom...which also had Chickenhawk...err, PhilLabonte and Matt Bachand before they sucked. (And Phil played f'n guitar.)

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 29,2007 8:35am
pam said:
General Dynamics in Taunton. When I was in the shipping dept my job consisted of getting the "hot" items out and opening and repackaging his items properly. Kid would put a fucking 3,000 dollar circuit board in a huge box with no static bag or proper fucking padding. So, I eventually got him fired, I believe he mentioned it in the pilot episode, or so I was told. My coworkers took me to lunch to celebrate.

haha that is awesome.

i_am_lazy said:
One of the guys (Forget if it was him) was also in Perpetual Doom...which also had Chickenhawk...err, PhilLabonte and Matt Bachand before they sucked. (And Phil played f'n guitar.)

Yeah I believe that was Steve as well.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 29,2007 10:38am
i want to see a free-floating, full torso vapors apparition that blows books off shelves from 20 feet away and scares the socks off some poor librarian.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jun 29,2007 12:55pm
DaveFromTheGrave said:
I saw this apparition there.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

toggletoggle post by timjohn at Jun 29,2007 1:38pm
i would think that costume should be able to win just about any halloween costume party contest that it attends

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 29,2007 2:08pm
you cant fuck wit tampon num chucks (sp?)

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Crippled Eternal Cardinal
[default homepage] [print][5:25:30pm May 04,2024
load time 0.02087 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]