New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> How can I discourage black people from moving into my neighborhood? (question answered) by the_reverend on Jun 12,2007 8:33am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 12,2007 8:33am

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jun 12,2007 8:48am
"If you find a way, let us know. This used to be a great neighborhood. Over the last few years it has been browning up. Now the crime rate is up and property values are down."

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 12,2007 8:48am
Some of the replies are great.

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jun 12,2007 8:49am
"hey...u r being proud of not being black...being black is not a crime...its ur misfortune that ur fair... as blacks dont get any sort of cancer as easily as the whites catch it......coz of the lack of the melanin in them in .,....this is just 1 loss......stop it ya..
n discouraging them is not in ur hands....try mingle with them.....may b this helps"

toggletoggle post by fleshfries at Jun 12,2007 9:18am
the_taste_of_cigarettes said:
"hey...u r being proud of not being black...being black is not a crime...its ur misfortune that ur fair... as blacks dont get any sort of cancer as easily as the whites catch it......coz of the lack of the melanin in them in .,....this is just 1 loss......stop it ya..
n discouraging them is not in ur hands....try mingle with them.....may b this helps"

maybe if he says an english teacher used to live in the house they'd run scared

toggletoggle post by ctb0rderpatrol at Jun 12,2007 9:18am

how can i track you down n b**** slap you then move into your house and kick you out???

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jun 12,2007 9:43am
I just love the related questions:

How to get rid of Ants in my kitchen?
operation of sewing machine?

toggletoggle post by shamash at Jun 12,2007 9:56am
"Because I have a black family next door and they are awesome."

haha!!!

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Jun 12,2007 10:52am
hahahaha. I read the title and thought of that All in the Family episode when Archie thought a black family was moving in and Edith was like "ooooooh Archie, they're not black they're Mexican" - Then Archie responds with something like "Ughhppph, we need to send around a petition"

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 12,2007 10:54am

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at Jun 12,2007 11:03am
I want all the white people kicked out of my building, at least the indian couple that used to live next door were fucking quiet.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Jun 12,2007 11:09am
HailAtWork said:
I want all the white people kicked out of my building, at least the indian couple that used to live next door were fucking quiet.

hahahaha, yea, but, every apartment complex I've ever had the unfortunate experience of walking through smelled like curry so bad that it made me feel nauseas.

Wait though, if all the white people get kicked out, doesn't that mean you also? Not only do you possess the most virulent American guilt, but it's apparent that you also harbor white guilt as well.

toggletoggle post by ctb0rderpatrol at Jun 12,2007 11:30am
white guilt is racism too

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at Jun 12,2007 3:26pm
I love indian food so curry doesn't bother me. I don't care that they're white, they just happen to be fucking stupid, loud and obnoxious.

toggletoggle post by anonymouss at Jun 12,2007 3:37pm
HailAtWork said:

nigger...

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 12,2007 3:40pm
And one from a future rocket scientist:

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 12,2007 3:52pm
ha that guy's black too

toggletoggle post by babyshaker nli at Jun 12,2007 4:03pm
the_taste_of_cigarettes said:
"If you find a way, let us know. This used to be a great neighborhood. Over the last few years it has been browning up. Now the crime rate is up and property values are down."

hahaha this was definitly my favorite one

toggletoggle post by demondave at Jun 12,2007 6:34pm

It would be funny if "Earl" turned out to be Asian.....

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Eviscerated Celtic Penetration
[default homepage] [print][12:15:57pm May 09,2024
load time 0.01278 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]