New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I wish I had some better insurance by Joshtruction on Jun 6,2007 11:05am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Jun 6,2007 11:05am
Well my ex girlfriend stole my hearing aids when we split up a few years ago. I finally decided enough is enough and I need to give in and get a new set. So I head on down to check out the new ones and get some prices and then I realized I am never in a million years be able to afford new ones. So I am gonna sit here fucked having trouble hearing all my friends like I have been for the last few years. It really fucks with listening to music since I have trouble in the higher frequencies and not the lower. I have adjusted now, but I wish I was hearing shit how I should.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 6,2007 11:08am
aren't their medical loans available for that type of thing?

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Jun 6,2007 11:11am
FuckIsMySignature said:
aren't their medical loans available for that type of thing?

yeah and I used them for the last ones. They only have a warranty against loss or theft for one year. after that you are on your own. Basically I am stuck paying out of pocket unless I find some miracle way to get them.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 6,2007 11:22am
that sucks man... maybe in the mean time you can snag one of these of ebay or something

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 6,2007 11:27am
Your ex-girlfriend stole your hearing aids??? That's fucked. I think that is plenty of justification for burning down her house.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 6,2007 12:03pm
Stop being a pussy and beat the location of your old hearing aids out of her.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 6,2007 1:19pm
hold her down and punch her fucking face in. and when she finally blubbers out "WAHHHHHH OKAY JOSH I'LL GIVE THEM BACK JUST PLEASE STOP HITTING ME WITH A TIRE IRON BWAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" then you say "What? Speak up!" and keep smacking her around.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 6,2007 1:25pm
That is an excellent plan.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 6,2007 1:32pm
Shake: "Lets just go back to my house and we'll iron out this whole problem."

Carl: "Ya, we can do that. Hold on, I'll just go get my iron - my tire iron."

toggletoggle post by timmy porphyria at Jun 6,2007 1:36pm
Josh, call me. I lost your number.

toggletoggle post by Raycm at Jun 6,2007 2:39pm
Hearing Aid $39.95 I don't know anything about these, are they a piece of crap?
http://www.healthandfitnessnews.com/Hearin...&OVADID=479703021&OVKWID=1501642521

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jun 6,2007 2:42pm
wow...you must have either done something really fucked up to your ex girlfriend for her to do that to you or she deserves to be pounded into submission by concrete blocks, haha. i'm hoping it's the latter of the two.

toggletoggle post by joshtruction   at Jun 7,2007 11:04am
xmikex said:
hold her down and punch her fucking face in. and when she finally blubbers out "WAHHHHHH OKAY JOSH I'LL GIVE THEM BACK JUST PLEASE STOP HITTING ME WITH A TIRE IRON BWAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" then you say "What? Speak up!" and keep smacking her around.

I bet she just threw them in the trash. She's a fucking cunt. I can't imagine how great it would be to do this though.

toggletoggle post by joshtruction   at Jun 7,2007 11:05am
MarkFuckingRichards said:
wow...you must have either done something really fucked up to your ex girlfriend for her to do that to you or she deserves to be pounded into submission by concrete blocks, haha. i'm hoping it's the latter of the two.

I caught her cheating on me, called her out on it, get in a big fight, cunt fucks me over for a second time.

toggletoggle post by joshtruction   at Jun 7,2007 11:07am
timmy porphyria said:
Josh, call me. I lost your number.

It's cool, I was calling you to force you to play fishcakes show on august 10th. I see it up on your myspace now so I guess you guys accepted without me twisting your arm haha.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jun 7,2007 1:09pm
joshtruction said:

I caught her cheating on me, called her out on it, get in a big fight, cunt fucks me over for a second time.

poop in her mailbox

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jun 7,2007 1:28pm

poop in her mailbox

mail in her poopbox

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jun 7,2007 5:38pm
DestroyYouAlot said:

poop in her mailbox

mail in her poopbox

box in her mailpoop

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][3:24:55pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01464 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]