New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> New pictures of things I killed. by largefreakatzero on May 11,2007 10:09pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 11,2007 10:09pm edited May 11,2007 10:10pm
Haven't posted any pictures of my kills in awhile, so here you go:

December 2006 in RI. Full limit of Canada geese between 3 of us in a field hunt. That's me on the left and my dog Helmut in the middle who performed like a pro that day.

April 2007 Lake Sunapee in NH. This is a 25" 5lb. 7oz. landlocked salmon. This thing was fooled by a slow-trolled Yozuri Pin Minnow. Very tasty on the grill.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 11,2007 10:36pm
Which side of the Jamestown bridge was that first picture taken on?

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 11,2007 10:40pm
Lamp said:
Which side of the Jamestown bridge was that first picture taken on?

Ahhh grasshopper, you are quite observant! We are on the JT side -- that's all I will reveal.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 11,2007 10:45pm
I'm guessing you got off the first exit on the bridge, went south on North Main and then stopped off in one of the fields on the side of the road.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 11,2007 10:50pm
Lamp said:
I'm guessing you got off the first exit on the bridge, went south on North Main and then stopped off in one of the fields on the side of the road.

Yeah, that's about right. We talked to the farmer first to get permission -- hunts are always better when you don't get arrested.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at May 11,2007 11:01pm
My guess would be the southern side (drum roll).

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at May 12,2007 12:34am
I know some hippy will come in here and bitch about you hunting.

What do you do with Canada geese? Can you eat them or is it just glory of the kill.

I'm still waiting the day Canadians are legalized to kill, cause then ill just shoot mexicans and plead ignorance

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 12,2007 12:45am
that dog is so unenthused. he looks like he's all about gettin home.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at May 12,2007 3:31am
best thread idea ever. post more pics.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at May 12,2007 7:02am
fuck guns... pummel animals with your bare hands. im sure you are more qualified to do that than anyone else here.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at May 12,2007 11:50am
Agreed. More hunting pics.

Plus, any dog named Helmut gripping a dead animal rules.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at May 12,2007 1:15pm
DEATH TO ANIMALS!

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at May 12,2007 1:21pm
hunting's cool and all, but it's just not my thing

i don't see the need for it when you can just go to the store and buy the same damn thing without having to wait in the woods for 6 hours

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 12,2007 2:54pm
hunting for people is better than wild animals

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 12,2007 7:11pm
y_ddraig_goch said:
I know some hippy will come in here and bitch about you hunting.

What do you do with Canada geese? Can you eat them or is it just glory of the kill.

I'm still waiting the day Canadians are legalized to kill, cause then ill just shoot mexicans and plead ignorance

You can totally eat Canada geese -- though shooting them is much more fun than eating them. They are just not all that tasty.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at May 12,2007 7:20pm
FuckIsMySignature said:
hunting for people is better than wild animals

Last I heard they hadn't legalized that yet

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 12,2007 9:18pm
the_reverend said:
that dog is so unenthused. he looks like he's all about gettin home.

Quite the opposite. He is tired but would continue to retrieve until his heart popped.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at May 12,2007 10:07pm
Imma add to this.....

toggletoggle post by keithnli at May 12,2007 10:21pm
you could just hit the geese with your truck, why waste the ammo?

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at May 12,2007 10:43pm
stick to shreding camo looks gay.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 13,2007 6:27pm
Hoser said:
Imma add to this.....

Please do!

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 13,2007 6:34pm edited May 13,2007 6:35pm
Here's another one:

Post pheasant hunt Fall 2006. Note, the dog on the right is especially "excited" about the experience.

toggletoggle post by rotivore nli at May 13,2007 7:26pm
I got no problem with animals......humans are the ones I wanna kill...

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at May 13,2007 7:30pm
largefreakatzero said:
Here's another one:

Post pheasant hunt Fall 2006. Note, the dog on the right is especially "excited" about the experience.

Boner.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at May 14,2007 1:01pm
Red rocket

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 14,2007 1:13pm
Dog boners are disturbing.

Unless you're Rich Horror.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at May 14,2007 2:00pm
hahah that dog LOVES hunting hahaha

That is the Jamestown bridge in the background of the first pic, no?

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 14,2007 2:06pm
Kinslayer said:
hahah that dog LOVES hunting hahaha

That is the Jamestown bridge in the background of the first pic, no?

You are correct, sir.

toggletoggle post by hippie at May 14,2007 5:34pm
human=garbage

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at May 14,2007 5:43pm edited May 14,2007 5:44pm
hippies = fuct up reailty

toggletoggle post by MassOfTwoSlits nli at May 14,2007 8:04pm
BlackoutRick said:
Red rocket

LIPSTICK

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at May 15,2007 12:41am
How does Geese taste? How do you cook it?

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 15,2007 8:37am edited May 15,2007 8:37am
BornSoVile said:
How does Geese taste? How do you cook it?

Wild geese / ducks can be tasty, but it depends on what they are eating. Geese tend to land in grassy areas and graze on the grass. If there is a bunch of fertilizer, pesticides, whatever in the grass (ie, golf courses)-- well you can see where that is going -- yuck.

The best thing to do with geese is to pluck the breast, then slice out the breast meat, kind of like a boneless fillet. Then the key is marinade -- marinate those fuckers in a strong marinade (maybe something with Grand Manier - sp?) for a couple of days. Then sear them on the grill -- you want to make sure they are cooked enough through so you don't get sick, but NOT OVERDONE. Waterfowl will dry out and then you will be eating shoe leather. Again, I've had geese and ducks when they were pretty good, and I've had them when they were horrible.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at May 15,2007 9:57am
Bad ass,

toggletoggle post by anti wigga machine at May 15,2007 12:06pm

toggletoggle post by ariavette at May 15,2007 12:50pm
sacreligion said:
hunting's cool and all, but it's just not my thing

i don't see the need for it when you can just go to the store and buy the same damn thing without having to wait in the woods for 6 hours

I'm with you. I don't really see how it could be enjoyable but whatever to each his own

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 15,2007 1:14pm
It's not for everyone, but I enjoy it. It's also rewarding to watch your dog do what he's been trained to do.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at May 15,2007 3:27pm
i've watched some hunting shows just to see the dogs.it's pretty amazing how well they follow signals to find the kill.

toggletoggle post by hooker nli at May 15,2007 4:01pm
I like shooting guns but I haven't really hunted. I've kiled a couple small birds but always feel like an asshole. If I could make a head dress or a manowar outfit out of a kill I'd be psyched. But the non-functional shit sucks.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 16,2007 12:05pm
hooker nli said:
I like shooting guns but I haven't really hunted. I've kiled a couple small birds but always feel like an asshole. If I could make a head dress or a manowar outfit out of a kill I'd be psyched. But the non-functional shit sucks.

Haha -- dude, you're not supposed to shoot tweety-birds.

toggletoggle post by Raycm at May 16,2007 12:24pm

This was in the parking lot at my Skateboard Shop when I came in this morning, anyone know what it might be?

toggletoggle post by Mike_Giallo   at May 16,2007 12:52pm
An alien.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at May 16,2007 12:59pm
Rack of Ribs that will be served at a chinese food restaraunt.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at May 16,2007 1:38pm
If I were to hunt, I would hunt with a knife or a spear. Alot harder, I know but honorable and shows a little more respect for the animal. (not to sound like a generic native american). Fishing's cool though.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at May 16,2007 1:42pm
"fuck with mother nature." Mother nature is what makes you rott when you (eventually) die. Biggest thing I've killed was a mouse.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at May 16,2007 2:20pm
I've run over a few skunks and racoons in my car.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 1,2007 11:04am edited Jun 1,2007 11:05am
Ok, here ya go....

Monday May 28th.....8am

Turkey down!!

My buddy Phil and I tagged 2 at the same time. We called in 5. He took the one on the right, I took the one on the left. We did a 3 count, and that's all she wrote.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 1,2007 11:08am
Nice work, dude. Someday I will hunt turkey when I achieve independent wealth (yeah right). Right now I have too many hunting/fishing seasons to keep up with.

How did you prepare it and how did it taste?

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jun 1,2007 1:00pm
I feathered and gutted him. He's in the freezer....so I haven't eaten him yet. I do love wild turkey though, so unless his meat is all tainted with gasoline or something, I imagine that he'll taste quite nice. I put them in the oven and slather them with bacon grease.....it's pretty fucking good.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 8,2008 4:41pm edited Feb 8,2008 4:43pm

From this past November, me & Mr. Rooster after a successful waterfowl hunt somewhere in central NH.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 8,2008 4:44pm
I officially hate imageshack.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 9,2008 10:05am
Try this again:

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 9,2008 10:06am
That's better. Photobucket > Imageshack.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 9,2008 10:10am

And here's Mr. Helmut after a relatively successful field hunt Fall '07.

toggletoggle post by NIGGER  at Feb 9,2008 1:13pm
ARE YOU WEARING A RADIO IN THE FIRST PIC?

WHEN NIGGAS HUNT, WE USE HAND SIGNALS

WHAT DO YOU USE THE RADIO FOR? WORLDWIDE GERMAN-AMERICAN CONSPIRACY?

BLACK POWER!

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 9,2008 8:04pm
Actually Mr. Nigger, that's an E-collar tranmitter for the dog. When he does not obey, he gets electronically corrected (aka "fried).

I'll go out on a limb here and guess that your character does not appreciate electronic "corrections"?

toggletoggle post by DrewBlood   at Feb 9,2008 9:45pm
That dog is the most bad ass retriever I've ever seen. What does he weigh?

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 9,2008 10:05pm
He thanks you for the fine compliment.

He only weights about 75 pounds, but he's a British lab (imported from Cornwall, GB), so he has a stockier appearance with a huge cranium. Both him and his brother are great retrievers and work hard for me. Currently they lie on the living room floor and stink the place up.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 11,2008 11:11am
Bump for good dogs and dead birds.

toggletoggle post by DrewBlood@Work at Feb 11,2008 12:21pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
He thanks you for the fine compliment.

He only weights about 75 pounds, but he's a British lab (imported from Cornwall, GB), so he has a stockier appearance with a huge cranium. Both him and his brother are great retrievers and work hard for me. Currently they lie on the living room floor and stink the place up.

I was gonna say, he looks a lot meatier than his american cousins. Birding dogs in general reek, the worst are springer spaniels. I would reccomend a good oatmeal based shampoo. The dogs don't mind it too much and it won't leave a scent trail when you are hunting.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 11,2008 12:27pm
Haha, yeah they do get kind of smelly. I wait until the wife complains, then I give them a bath.

My buddy used to have a springer, and yes he stunk. Something about the long fur seems to pick up / retain all sorts of funk.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Apr 28,2008 10:00pm

Successful woodcock hunt from last fall. All birds flushed and retrieved by Mr. Rooster. Shot by me.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 28,2008 10:32pm
Here's another one:

AHAHAHA SOMEONE TURN THAT INTO A SHIT BRICKS POSTER NOW

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Apr 28,2008 11:01pm

Successful woodcock hunt from last fall. All birds flushed and retrieved by Mr. Rooster. Shot by me.

Dude!! Where do you get woodcock??!! They are a rare find and to shoot 3??! That's truly awesome!

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Apr 28,2008 11:05pm
Hunting is for retards...........

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Apr 28,2008 11:14pm
zyklon said[orig][quote]

Oh boy....either we have a joker or someone is seriously a moron. Yikes...another liberal city boy. Gross....probably a jew too..

toggletoggle post by BSV at Apr 28,2008 11:17pm
I wish I had a gun and was a hunter. Fishing cool. But hunting ist krieg.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Apr 28,2008 11:26pm
hunting does take skill.
hunters that eat what they hunt are awesome.
hunting with a bow is even more awesome.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Apr 28,2008 11:33pm
xanonymousx said[orig][quote]
hunting does take skill.
hunters that eat what they hunt are awesome.
hunting with a bow is even more awesome.

indeed. i probably couldnt hunt myself, but i respect it. especially bow hunting.

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Apr 29,2008 11:19am
Hoser said[orig][quote]
zyklon said[orig][quote]

Oh boy....either we have a joker or someone is seriously a moron. Yikes...another liberal city boy. Gross....probably a jew too..

Go back to your farm. you don't belong to the city

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 6,2008 9:16am
zyklon said[orig][quote]

Post in a different thread faggot. Aren't you the same little douche who was calling BSV a racist in another thread? Isn't that kind of ironic since you have screen name of "zyklon"?

Zyklon B (IPA: [tsykloːn ˈbeː], also spelled Cyclon B) was the tradename of a cyanide-based insecticide notorious for its use by Nazi Germany against civilians in the gas chambers of Auschwitz and Majdanek during the Holocaust.

You are a fucking retard and wouldn't have a clue how to put in the time to train a dog and the skill to find game. Again, if you don't like hunting, don't hunt. And don't post in my thread.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 6,2008 9:22am
Hoser said[orig][quote]

Dude!! Where do you get woodcock??!! They are a rare find and to shoot 3??! That's truly awesome!

Directions: walk to the end of my driveway, walk across the road into the woods on the other side, load gun, release dog. I dig where I live. You should have them up your area -- look for low areas around rivers that would allow the birds to to have cover and feed on worms, bugs, etc. Keep in mind that they are migratory -- as soon as that ground starts to freeze, they will move south. A good woodcock hunt might yield some grouse (or "pah-tridge" you Mainers call them) as well. Track me down in the fall -- we could meet up and try to put up a few birds. At the very least, it's fun to take the dog(s) for a walk in the woods while carrying a gun.

toggletoggle post by zyklon at May 6,2008 11:28am edited May 6,2008 12:39pm
zyklon said[orig][quote]

Post in a different thread faggot. Aren't you the same little douche who was calling BSV a racist in another thread? Isn't that kind of ironic since you have screen name of "zyklon"?

Zyklon B (IPA: [tsykloːn ˈbeː], also spelled Cyclon B) was the tradename of a cyanide-based insecticide notorious for its use by Nazi Germany against civilians in the gas chambers of Auschwitz and Majdanek during the Holocaust.

You are a fucking retard and wouldn't have a clue how to put in the time to train a dog and the skill to find game. Again, if you don't like hunting, don't hunt. And don't post in my thread.

Let me me fuck your mom or your sister and I'll prove you wrong faggot. Is my nick Zyklon B or Zyklon? learn how to read stupid fuck. Zyklon is a Norwegian black/death metal band if you didnt know.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at May 6,2008 12:03pm
zyklon said[orig][quote]
zyklon said[orig][quote]

Let me me fuck your mom or your sister and I'll prove you wrong faggot. Is my nick Zyklon B or Zyklon? learn how to read stupid fuck. Zyklon is a norwegian black/death metal band if you didnt know.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 6,2008 1:39pm
zyklon said[orig][quote]
zyklon said[orig][quote]

Let me me fuck your mom or your sister and I'll prove you wrong faggot. Is my nick Zyklon B or Zyklon? learn how to read stupid fuck. Zyklon is a Norwegian black/death metal band if you didnt know.

Hahaha -- you so wouldn't say that to my face.

toggletoggle post by zyklon at May 6,2008 2:37pm
Try me just let me know if you're gonna bring your gun.

toggletoggle post by zeitgeistmovie.com at May 6,2008 2:40pm
zeitgeistmovie.com

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 6,2008 3:30pm
zyklon said[orig][quote]
Try me just let me know if you're gonna bring your gun.

Please. I don't need one.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at May 6,2008 3:34pm
LOL

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][10:45:54pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.04738 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]