New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I did something amusing this morning by ConquerTheBaphomet on May 4,2007 10:58am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at May 4,2007 10:58am
I called work and told them I couldn't come in because my uncle died last night.

Which is a total farse. I just wanted more sleep and my back is KILLING ME. It's a good thing I don't work on weekends.

toggletoggle post by pussylips at May 4,2007 11:01am
didn't you just get that job faggot?

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 4,2007 11:07am
"Thou shalt not bear false witness"

You've made Jesus a sad panda.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 4,2007 11:09am
lie smaller, man. tooooo big.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at May 4,2007 11:11am
ConquerTheBaphomet said:
I called work and told them I couldn't come in because my uncle died last night.

Which is a total farse. I just wanted more sleep and my back is KILLING ME. It's a good thing I don't work on weekends.

That's a pretty heavy excuse to make for not going to work. My back hurts me too, I still wouldn't be able to lie about someone in my family dying just so I could sleep a few extra hours.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2007 11:13am
I think that they are now going to die. plus, they are going to ask you all sorts of questions.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at May 4,2007 11:14am
And another thing - if you called in so you could get extra sleep, what the hell are you doing posting shit here?

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at May 4,2007 11:50am
Because I'm behind on updates.

I got my sleep and I feel fine. Got some Icy Hot too so I'm all good.

toggletoggle post by Mess at May 4,2007 11:56am
i came in for 2 hours yesterday and up and left my job. told them i got the conjuncto. now everyone's looking at my eye funny today. there was hardly any work to do and there is hardly any work today. i'm ready for a cold one a.s.a.fucking.p. just like i need to find another job. *sodomizing norsk seraphim*

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at May 4,2007 11:57am
I like my job, don't get me wrong.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 4,2007 12:45pm
the thing i dont understand is, why was it necessary to post this on the internet? were you looking for a bunch of "whoa haha you are hardcore dude" or something? i dont get why people post random shit about their lives that no one could care less about. i mean if its relevant to a conversation, thats one thing, but an entire thread about it? pretty lame Milhouse.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 4,2007 1:26pm
when you tell one lie, it leads to another.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at May 4,2007 2:43pm
if i were you i would of said something like "something came up and i have to come in late today."
cause when you go into work on monday they will all say im sorry for your loss and all that stuff.

toggletoggle post by babyshaker nli at May 4,2007 2:49pm
pussy shoulda told em your mom died now thats hardcore

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at May 4,2007 3:08pm
You have angered jesus...you will pay .

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 4,2007 3:12pm
ConquerTheBaphomet said:

What do you think this is, group therapy?

Who gives a fuck?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 4,2007 3:14pm
i know this fucking loser of a guy, and he was supposed to go on a roadtrip out to Illinois to see ICP with this girl, but she wanted out of it so bad that she just had her friends tell him that she died in a car wreck. so he went to Illinois anyways, and a few of my friends saw him there and he was so distraught, and he came home to find out she was still alive. hahahahahahaha he was a total boner.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at May 4,2007 3:16pm
amazing

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at May 4,2007 3:17pm edited May 4,2007 3:18pm
Lamp said:
ConquerTheBaphomet said:

What do you think this is, group therapy?

Who gives a fuck?

He does use RTTP kinda like that haha . Some day he will realize no one cares about 95% of the shit he posts. This is RTTP NOT MYSPACE

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 4,2007 3:20pm
Return to the Myspace.

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at May 4,2007 3:35pm
as an employer, there is not one thing worse than when an employee calls and says someone died if it's not true. i've had 7 people say that, and 6 of them have not returned to work.

if you're than tired and in pain, just tell them. if one of my employees calls me and says "sorry, i've been exhausted for days and i need to rest," even if it's 1 hour before his/her shift starts, it's better to be honest. an employer doesn't want an employee to overwork himself/herself because if someone was to happen to that employee in medical terms, the employer is grilled until answers are found. just some advice from someone who has more employee's family members die than i have employees.

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at May 4,2007 3:37pm
if you're that* tired, woops. i guess i am that tired.

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at May 4,2007 3:38pm
dammit, "if someTHING* was to happen." i should log in so i can edit in future posts, haha

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 4,2007 3:39pm edited May 4,2007 3:45pm
Your mom?

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at May 4,2007 3:41pm
SteveOTB said:
When I read the thread title I was waiting to read a "your mom" comment but I guess not.

you could have made that comment, my friend. edit your post so it looks like you did! quick!

toggletoggle post by pam   at May 4,2007 3:44pm
SteveOTB said:
When I read the thread title I was waiting to read a "your mom" comment but I guess not.

Yeah, I am thoroughly disappointed.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 4,2007 3:45pm
muwahaha fixed.

toggletoggle post by mark fucking richards at May 4,2007 3:47pm
hahaha, good work. too bad i can't edit my post, haha. foiled!

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at May 4,2007 3:51pm
BLAST!!!

toggletoggle post by ConquerTheBaphomet  at May 4,2007 6:05pm
Cool.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at May 4,2007 6:16pm
If you ask my work, at least 3 of my grandmas have died in that past year.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 4,2007 6:21pm
i called in sick once because i was vomitting blood and told them that... they said i had to come in anyways or i was fired.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 4,2007 6:25pm
Way back when I worked at McDonald's I told them I couldn't come in because I was jerking off and it felt really good. True story.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at May 4,2007 6:28pm
those two stories together remind of my friend who was working at mcdonald's and one day somebody slit his wrists in the men's room and he had to clean it up afterwards.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 4,2007 6:30pm edited May 4,2007 6:31pm
I had to clean up the bathroom when this old dude in a trenchcoat would come in everyday and jerk off and shoot his load all over the walls. No one would ever catch him until it was too late because he always came in at the height of the morning rush. I dubbed him 'Cheerio' because he looked like an aged Jerry Seinfeld.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at May 4,2007 6:34pm
you shoulda beat the shit out of him.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 4,2007 6:34pm
I should get paid for making people's boring threads incredible.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 4,2007 6:55pm
RichHorror said:
I should get paid for making people's boring threads incredible.

much appreciated. enjoy your compensation sir.

toggletoggle post by Mike Giallo NLI at May 4,2007 10:18pm
I've killed off just about every member of my family other than my parents so I started using my ex-girlfriend's relatives.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at May 4,2007 11:31pm
I make 8 Kwachas an hour. You can't expect honesty at that pay rate.

toggletoggle post by DaveFromTheGrave  at May 4,2007 11:32pm
the_reverend said:
I think that they are now going to die. plus, they are going to ask you all sorts of questions.

that's when you burst out crying and walk away. afterwards they'll feel too bad to question you about it again.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Angred Bombastic Rapist
[default homepage] [print][8:45:34am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.06549 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]