New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> What do you expect to buy this year? by the_reverend on Apr 2,2007 1:34pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 2,2007 1:34pm
gear-wise... pc-wise.. camera-wise...

toggletoggle post by theaccurseddrummer  at Apr 2,2007 1:38pm
I just bought a full set of brand new Meinl cymbals. Will post pics once I remember to bring my camera to practice. I think that'll be enough for me this year. Although, I would love to sell my 35mm camera and my Canon PowerShot and use the cash to buy a reeeeally nice digital SLR.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 2,2007 1:41pm

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Apr 2,2007 1:53pm

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Apr 2,2007 1:54pm
FuckIsMySignature said:

Man, I hear you.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Apr 2,2007 1:58pm
Gear wise: Some type of tube power amp.

PC Wise: Just upgrading my Gateway Tower that already has the Athlon 64 x 2 and 2 GB of Ram with a better power supply and graphics card.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Apr 2,2007 1:59pm

.50cal black powder rifle.

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at Apr 2,2007 2:01pm
I could use another 70's 4x12 Ampeg cab...mmmm

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Apr 2,2007 2:02pm
Shit, a bunch of stuff. I've been saving up for when I finally move out of my foster parents' place in june.

I plan on getting a desktop computer, a new stereo, a tv, blah blah blah...

and hopefully a bunny and a kitty.

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Apr 2,2007 2:04pm
... and I don't know if this counts, but it's a decent investment worth mentioning: FINALLY getting a tattoo on my upper right arm to cover up a scar I've had since I was 13.

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Apr 2,2007 2:05pm
Lots and lots of food. I want to eat.

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Apr 2,2007 2:07pm
At the end of the year, I'm probably going to buy a new computer. (most likely dell since they are cheaper at the end of the year, if anyone has any other recomendations I'll take them)

Otherwise, there's assorted gear I want as far as guitar goes, probably a japanese ESP, maybe a new cab, maybe another 5 string (modulus or ESP)

I'm buying a new cellphone soon, either a blackberry pearl or sidekick3, but I'm gonna wait a little longer.

I also gotta get my own place, so I'm going to need some decent income this year... which is going to be tricky since I don't have a job, but luckily my doctor said my foot looks good enough to start driving, so hopefully I'm going to go get my liscense next week.

toggletoggle post by watchmaker666  at Apr 2,2007 2:08pm
already got a nvidia 7800gs oc, it kicks the crap out of bf2. so much cool shit I didnt get to see with my old card

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Apr 2,2007 2:19pm
Already got myself new tubes for the Powerball. If things start to pan out with this job I might be getting I might be looking for a new guitar. Something nice. I've always only really had good "bang for your buck" guitars. Never really had something of similar caliber as the amps I play out of.

Getting a new external hard drive soon.

Otherwise all money is being saved for rent and recording and band van if that ever comes about

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 2,2007 2:22pm
i'm thinking about getting a Baritone guitar... any suggestions?

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Apr 2,2007 2:32pm
FuckIsMySignature said:

ESP LTD MHB400nt while they're still around, I believe they are being discontinued. If you want a 7 string baritone, then an LTD SC207.

If you want a floyd, then good luck finding a decent non-ibanez baritone with floyd.

toggletoggle post by tylerl  at Apr 2,2007 2:38pm
pickups for my ibanez, possibly a new cabinet

toggletoggle post by LongDeadGod  at Apr 2,2007 2:41pm
i'm hoping to buy a nice compressor/gate

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 2,2007 2:42pm
Niccolai said:
FuckIsMySignature said:

ESP LTD MHB400nt while they're still around, I believe they are being discontinued. If you want a 7 string baritone, then an LTD SC207.

If you want a floyd, then good luck finding a decent non-ibanez baritone with floyd.

i hate floyds anyways so i'm not too worried... i'll look into that ESP though. whats the ballpark price on somethin like that?

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Apr 2,2007 2:46pm edited Apr 2,2007 2:46pm
new pickups for my winter & ibanez
tubescreamer of some sort (probably a TS-9 or a TS-808)
at least 1 cabnet (most likely a Vader)
build a new PC
new cell phone

NEW CAR!!!!

how much of it will I get?

none... I'm married, I don't have money anymore LMAO!

well, maybe the car...

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Apr 2,2007 2:51pm edited Apr 2,2007 2:53pm
in the nieghborhood of 600 bucks. It comes with active EMGs, high quality gotoh tuners that never go out of tune, neckthrough maple/mahogany combo, and it looks bitchin.
http://www.espguitars.com/esp2004/images/guitars/MHB400_blks.jpg

They also had a bolt on version with hzs, the MHB200, but it's been discontinued. If you talk to a dealer, they might be able to call ESP and get one for you anyways if they have some left. They are closer to the 300 dollar mark if memory serves me correctly.
http://www.espguitars.com/esp2004/images/guitars/MHB200_blk.jpg

There's also the 7 string sc-607b:
http://espguitars.com/images/guitars/sc-607B.jpg

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 4,2007 8:26pm
a fender jazz bass, svt classic head, hopefully an 8 x10 ampeg cab

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Apr 4,2007 9:52pm
those esp looks really nice i like them a lot.

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Apr 5,2007 12:03am
I'm not a Deftones fan, but the Stephen Carpenter 7 string baritone is a nice looking guitar, it's funny how there's a Bridge and Middle pickup, but no neck pickup. I'm not one for guitars with no neck pickups (enter the ESP Alexi model, plays great, but I like the neck pickups for lead work)

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Apr 5,2007 12:05am
DreamingInExile said:
I'm not a Deftones fan, but the Stephen Carpenter 7 string baritone is a nice looking guitar, it's funny how there's a Bridge and Middle pickup, but no neck pickup. I'm not one for guitars with no neck pickups (enter the ESP Alexi model, plays great, but I like the neck pickups for lead work)

"lead work" who the fuck are you trying to fool

toggletoggle post by pam   at Apr 5,2007 12:19am
I'd like to finally get a digital SLR. I would love a new laptop but that probably won't happen.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Apr 5,2007 12:20am
FuckIsMySignature said:

We could fishbowl that thing...

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Apr 5,2007 12:25am

toggletoggle post by dj death at Apr 5,2007 12:39am
Hopefully a 80 Custom Black Beauty Gibson. TONS of gear for the studio.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][10:00:49pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.02325 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]