New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> reminder: get your free DND iced coffee today! by succubus on Mar 21,2007 12:31pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 21,2007 12:31pm
i just got mine

french vanilla & coconut flavored

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Mar 21,2007 12:32pm
I got mine this morning on my way to work.

I too got french vanilla and coconut. Yummmmz

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 21,2007 12:34pm
how are the drive through lines? ridiculous?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 21,2007 12:34pm
already got one.. going to get another in an hour.. and then another around 4

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Mar 21,2007 12:40pm
FuckIsMySignature said:
how are the drive through lines? ridiculous?

The one I went to wasn't too bad, but it was one of those double drive thru dealy-bombs.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 21,2007 12:41pm

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Mar 21,2007 12:42pm
I refuse to go through a drive through, every time I do, they fuck up my coffee. I'd rather take the extra 5 minutes and walk inside

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Mar 21,2007 12:47pm
Is this an all day thing?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 21,2007 12:52pm
DreamingInExile said:
I refuse to go through a drive through, every time I do, they fuck up my coffee. I'd rather take the extra 5 minutes and walk inside

majority of the time its never faster anyways. i'll see a line of cars at the drive-thru, but no one inside, and i'll go in and come back out before anyone has moved.

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Mar 21,2007 12:54pm
yeah, that's the way I see it too. I've got a dunkins right at the end of the street by my office, and it's ALWAYS faster to go inside

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 21,2007 12:57pm
YEP, it's all day!

The DND on Islington is faster with the drive thru...the girl who runs it ROCKS! There is usually a line and it moves so fast! Even though there is no one inside...the times I've seen people go inside I wind up going through, getting my coffee and they are still inside...when she's not there though...WATCH OUT, it's hell!
hahahaha

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 21,2007 1:32pm
just back from #2

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Mar 21,2007 1:53pm
FUCK, i completely forgot!
i pass like 3 of them on the way to work. I should have stopped at all of them to get one. Will this be all day? I may grab one on the way home.

toggletoggle post by Granny_Monster at Mar 21,2007 1:54pm
succubus said:
YEP, it's all day!

toggletoggle post by mOe  at Mar 21,2007 2:07pm
thanks grams

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 21,2007 2:07pm
free coffee + no line = score!!!

yum.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 21,2007 2:13pm
Mar 21,2007 2:07pm - mOe]
thanks grams
~~~
? pfft!
~~~
i got my second one too!

toggletoggle post by Nash nli at Mar 21,2007 4:57pm
is this at all dunkins?

toggletoggle post by Aura_At_Dusk  at Mar 21,2007 5:03pm
Days like today prove how Dunkin Donuts is so much better than Krispy Kreme. ..and every other day does too.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Mar 21,2007 5:08pm
Saying that Dunkin Donuts is better than Krispy Kreme is like saying being punched in the balls feels better than being kicked in the balls.

toggletoggle post by Aura_At_Dusk  at Mar 21,2007 5:13pm
krispy kreme is gay

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 21,2007 5:15pm
Nash nli said:
is this at all dunkins?

yes all and for 24 hours..see press release below:

Dunkin' Donuts Puts Winter 'On Ice' by Heralding First Day of Spring With First-Ever Nationwide 'Free Iced Coffee Day';
Dunkin' Donuts Restaurants Across the Country to Offer Free Iced Coffee All Day on March 21
CANTON, Mass. March 1

CANTON, Mass., March 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunkin' Donuts, the largest coffee and baked goods chain in the world, wants to help customers put winter "on ice." On Wednesday, March 21, the official first day of spring, Dunkin' Donuts will host its first-ever all day, nationwide "Free Iced Coffee Day."

For 24 hours on March 21, customers can visit any participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurant in the country and receive a free 16 oz. cup of Dunkin' Donuts' premium iced coffee, which is double-brewed to ensure full flavor with every cup.

"We look forward to treating everyone to a free cup of our delicious, freshly brewed iced coffee to celebrate the arrival of spring," said Robert Rodriguez, Dunkin' Donuts brand president. "As the category leader, Dunkin' Donuts has been brewing iced coffee for more than 25 years and we are thrilled to be kicking off another iced coffee season with this all day, nationwide event."

Iced coffee is fast becoming as "hot" as the classic cup at Dunkin' Donuts. While iced coffee sales typically spike in summer months, Dunkin' Donuts has seen rapid growth year-round, including during the winter months. Iced coffee is the second most frequently sold product after hot coffee at Dunkin' Donuts.

According to NPD CREST data, Americans drank more than 450 million servings of iced coffee in restaurants in 2006 -- a 16 percent increase from 2005 -- and Dunkin' Donuts sold more than 150 million servings of iced coffee last year.

Millions of iced coffee lovers turn to Dunkin' Donuts because they recognize the quality of its iced coffee. Dunkin' Donuts has been at the forefront in developing an innovative process for brewing iced coffee, which has set the standard for the industry. The unique process, called double brewing, uses twice the amount of coffee when making the beverage to achieve consistent flavor and freshness that are never compromised at the expense of serving it cold. The result is a smooth, rich taste sensation-iced coffee that is never bitter or watered down.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Mar 21,2007 5:17pm
I got a thread about this in a few minutes... Stay tuned. And thanks for the heads up on this Carina!!!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Mar 21,2007 5:27pm
hah..can't wait to read yer story...

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Mar 21,2007 5:29pm
damn
Is this a large iced coffee? I want to go get one when I go pick up my sub.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Mar 21,2007 6:35pm
#3 in the car. that's on top of my usual L hot FV with creme and 4 splenda.

josh: you win a prize. diabetes.

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Mar 21,2007 7:45pm
I am only on #3 so far, I am trying to sample as many different flavors as possible.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][11:15:53pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01616 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]