Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Irepress by thegreatspaldino on Nov 25,2003 2:18pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 25,2003 2:18pm
holy shit... anyone thats into music that is good and that has an open mind and a taste for experimental rock genius... download their new mp3s NOW.

http://www.soulineyes.com/irepress/

SOOOO good. its almost ridiculous. this band needs to get the respect they deserve. such a talented group of kids. all good people too. DOWNLOAD THEM NOW.

toggletoggle post by phantos   at Nov 25,2003 2:31pm

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 25,2003 2:55pm edited Nov 25,2003 2:56pm
hahaha click on that pic to get into the site =p

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 25,2003 3:03pm
good recommendation spaldino. i checked out the mp3s and they are excellent

toggletoggle post by phantos   at Nov 25,2003 3:11pm
yeah.. Im liking this stuff alot.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 25,2003 3:12pm
they own like this big chinese guy owns that other chinese guy

toggletoggle post by A_Cold_Reality   at Nov 25,2003 9:16pm
hell ya, irepress rules. catch them play w/ us in january @ the middle east opening up for kayo dot (ex-maudlin of the well)

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Nov 25,2003 9:17pm
Riki-oh!!!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 25,2003 9:53pm
thegreatspaldino said:
they own like this big chinese guy owns that other chinese guy

Hahaha, I hope no one thinks that is real.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Nov 25,2003 10:23pm
booooo

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 25,2003 10:47pm
powerkok said:
booooo

is that the sound you make when you are attempting to swallow 5 cocks at once?

toggletoggle post by George   at Nov 25,2003 11:03pm
powerkok said:
booooo

you're just mad cause your band sounds like slipknot. fucking loser.

toggletoggle post by fartcore at Nov 26,2003 7:55pm
they spaldino, thanks for the kind words. I think Justin mentioned something about you. We should be having a full length out sometime next year. We just need to get our guest musicians straightened out for our full length. I am pretty sure one or two members from KAYO DOT(ex-maudlin of the well) are going to appear on our full length. We might be moving our bassist to guitar , making us have 3 guitars, but that is just in talks. We are going to jam with a few bassists, see what happens. Anyways, i'm glad you liked the mp3's. I dont think they dont do us much justice. I think you all should come see us live in january. I believe we are going to Philly to play with "Eternal Kiriyama"www.eternalkiriyama" and then heading to MAINE to hopefully play with "CONIFER" www.coniferkills.com". But that is all in the talks, along with the KAYO DOT/IREPRESS/A COLD REALITY show. I hope everything works out. Alright peace
www.soulineyes.com/irepress

toggletoggle post by phantos more drunk than before at Nov 26,2003 9:11pm
rock.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 26,2003 9:35pm
Damn it dude, I want to hear it so bad but whenever I click the link it spazzes out and Internet Explorer shuts down for no reason.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 26,2003 10:45pm edited Nov 26,2003 10:57pm
retzam said:
Damn it dude, I want to hear it so bad but whenever I click the link it spazzes out and Internet Explorer shuts down for no reason.

if you want... you can IM me on AIM and ill send you them. ScaldinSpaldin is my name

oh and i cant wait for the full length... especially if its going to have Kayo Dot members appearing on it (i love Maudlin and Kayo Dot). and those live recordings sound really really good for what they are. keep up the amazing work guys.

toggletoggle post by xdysenterytomx   at Nov 26,2003 11:21pm
I love irepress, i have been listening to them from the start...good shit...i really digged the last demo you guys put out i beleive you guys did a remake of snow and then the song nine and ghinto bre, but style you guys are heading to now has just progressed...keep it up

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Nov 26,2003 11:38pm
George said:
powerkok said:
booooo

hey fucknuts...i was booing the post above mine, and anyway, id rather sound like slipknot than fuckin aganihm. Is that short for im a queer guitarist? Ill outplay you anyday fuckface, then ill stuff yer mouth full of spiders and light you on fire

toggletoggle post by George   at Nov 26,2003 11:44pm
powerkok said:
George said:
powerkok said:
booooo

hey fucknuts...i was booing the post above mine, and anyway, id rather sound like slipknot than fuckin aganihm. Is that short for im a queer guitarist? Ill outplay you anyday fuckface, then ill stuff yer mouth full of spiders and light you on fire

i doubt you could outplay me in guitar. if thats you playing guitar on the recording than i feel sorry for you. and i doubt you've ever heard my band, but at least we dont have songs call "every one of you will die". how original. go listen to hatebreed.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Nov 26,2003 11:48pm
hahahaha ok i will, and yeah ive heard yer band thru unidentified sources...and dood .....no. I like music that actually makes sense. not some hard on 'underground' (ooh scary) amateur riffs. if u knew anything about those songs u would know that its not a band dipshit,. its a solo project hcn is just now starting a band with all diff style and different songs. suck my dick, poser, kiss my ass, fall into lava, hope a car crashes into you on your next car ride. KOK

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 26,2003 11:58pm
mmm...kay, yeah, so anyway, I think I will IM you Spaldino

toggletoggle post by George   at Nov 27,2003 12:04am
powerkok said:
hahahaha ok i will, and yeah ive heard yer band thru unidentified sources...and dood .....no. I like music that actually makes sense. not some hard on 'underground' (ooh scary) amateur riffs. if u knew anything about those songs u would know that its not a band dipshit,. its a solo project hcn is just now starting a band with all diff style and different songs. suck my dick, poser, kiss my ass, fall into lava, hope a car crashes into you on your next car ride. KOK

hard on underground amateur riffs? whatever man, you sound like you're a grade A retard. im glad you dont like my band, go back to hot topic and listen to metallica.
im aware that the recording is a drum machine. just because it was a solo project doesnt take away from the fact that it still blows. how old are you?

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 27,2003 12:07am edited Nov 27,2003 12:10am
i dont know man... George is pretty sick at guitar. also George... be careful when you are walking around MA... you might fall into one of the hundreds of volcanoes that this state houses... nice insult KOKsucker. OH MY GOD I AM SO FUNNY!!! (sarcasm)

toggletoggle post by George   at Nov 27,2003 12:11am
obviously im a poser because i dont like his coal chamber band, and i guess he wants me to suck his dick because he likes man love.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 27,2003 12:14am
when i was at my friends house... i made a one man song with a drum machine in 10 minutes (total time to program the drums and think of riffs and record and master it) that has better riffs then what that clown made. i have it on my computer as proof (the final mix sounds weird because i forgot to save the mastered version... oh well)

toggletoggle post by George   at Nov 27,2003 12:19am
is that the splablinky or whatever file you sent me a while ago you used fruity loops for? agreed, that was far better than this looser's bullshit excuse for music.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 27,2003 12:21am
spaldinky

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Nov 27,2003 12:27am
all i hear is urrr durr muhh nuhh uuhhhh....yer both smacktards,,,I win, plain and simple...U got me confused with people u surround yourself with, Im not yer gay lil buddies from the mall. you forgot to save the master because youre stupid. I can prove this because you used fruity loops,which in itself, makes you gay as fuckin gay gets. Sooo.. ya anyway, dont you guys have someones dad to go fuck or something while listenin to some stupid shit ass 'music' in yer dodge neon? K, queer smactardenheimers...write back soon, Im enjoying this...KOK

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 27,2003 12:30am
powerkok said:
all i hear is urrr durr muhh nuhh uuhhhh....yer both smacktards,,,I win, plain and simple...U got me confused with people u surround yourself with, Im not yer gay lil buddies from the mall. you forgot to save the master because youre stupid. I can prove this because you used fruity loops,which in itself, makes you gay as fuckin gay gets. Sooo.. ya anyway, dont you guys have someones dad to go fuck or something while listenin to some stupid shit ass 'music' in yer dodge neon? K, queer smactardenheimers...write back soon, Im enjoying this...KOK

What's so bad about Fruity Loops?? I think it's pretty fun.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Nov 27,2003 12:30am
your band sounds like burning.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 27,2003 12:31am
powerkok said:

point... undecipherable... IQ... lowering too fast... brain damage... imminent... AHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. actually... fruity loops is ok to use just to mess around with. nothing serious unless you are making techno or rap beats. i primarily use it to make drab ambient tunes and i also take some of the sounds and i fuck with them in cool edit pro 2.0. also... i drive around in a 2000 mitsubishi galant while listening to Symphony X and Hate Eternal for the time being =)

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 27,2003 12:31am
powerkok said:
your band sounds like burning.

Haha, a good simpsons reference is always a treat.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Nov 27,2003 12:32am
try programming acid. fruity loops is soooooo limited its gay.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 27,2003 12:33am
man... I should link you guys to EscapeAnalogHell...
my fruity loops project...
4 cds later and it still sucked.

toggletoggle post by George   at Nov 27,2003 12:38am
i use reason.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 27,2003 12:41am
George said:
i use reason.

What kind of reason? Haha, yeah, like "What kind of muffin?", "um, banana nut muffins are pretty good", "I'm a banana nut muffin", "you are?", "yeah, so what are you waiting for, eat me!"

Haha, top drawer...top...drawer

I am really tired

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 27,2003 12:42am
Freedom is only a hallucination that waits at the edge of the places you go when you dream

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Nov 27,2003 1:37am
u guys really gotta see hoser light a fart at someone at the bar....its fuckin hilarious.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 27,2003 3:03am
thegreatspaldino said:
Freedom is only a hallucination that waits at the edge of the places you go when you dream

anathema - a natural disaster
may beat out opeth - damnation and katatonia - viva emptiness as my favorite album of 2003.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Nov 27,2003 3:07am
powerkok said:
u guys really gotta see hoser light a fart at someone at the bar....its fuckin hilarious.

i bet it's even funier 'cos you've stretched his
asshole quite wide with your fist...

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Nov 27,2003 3:07am
i know you guys mocked powerkok's "fall in a volcano" insult, but i thought it was pretty funny. i like to say things like that too, like "fall off a cliff" or "fall in a hole" or "fall down a well", so i honestly appreciated the humor of his insult. i think "fall in a volcano" is the best variation of this type of insult i have ever heard.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 27,2003 3:08am
powerkok said:

you have to be kidding me.
acid is the worst program ever.

you can do ANYTHING that you can do in acid in fruity loops.
acd is the worst, most limited program ever.

reason is pretty awesome, it just it too damn easy to make something horrible that people never move on from that.

after using most programs, I found fruity loops the best.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Nov 27,2003 3:13am
dreadkill said:

anathema - a natural disaster

I love that album

I LOVE the song "Pulled Under..." it's so awesome... i dont know... once i hear it... i cant stop listening to it.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Nov 27,2003 12:48pm
MyDeadDoll said:
powerkok said:

i bet it's even funier 'cos you've stretched his
asshole quite wide with your fist...

hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha (sarcastic) NO.
Ok...so I fist mydeaddoll ONE time, and now everything is about fisting.
she keeps asking me to fist her with a boxing glove on....But i really just wanna use my boot. Just dont stick yer dink in there, itll fall off.KOK

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Nov 27,2003 12:50pm
dreadkill said:
i know you guys mocked powerkok's "fall in a volcano" insult, but i thought it was pretty funny. i like to say things like that too, like "fall off a cliff" or "fall in a hole" or "fall down a well", so i honestly appreciated the humor of his insult. i think "fall in a volcano" is the best variation of this type of insult i have ever heard.

Thank you dread...finally someone who can appreciate the KOKs brand of fandangled humor..

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Nov 27,2003 12:54pm
the_reverend said:
powerkok said:

you have to be kidding me.
acid is the worst program ever.

you can do ANYTHING that you can do in acid in fruity loops.
acd is the worst, most limited program ever.

reason is pretty awesome, it just it too damn easy to make something horrible that people never move on from that.

after using most programs, I found fruity loops the best.

I will not even compare acid to fruity loops....what acid aree you talkin about? I have acid 4 pro and the only thing it WONT do is hum on my scrotum. can you record guitar on fruity loops? bass? drums? vocals? keys? NO...you cant. Thats y fruity loops makes me think im a homo even when I am near it...

toggletoggle post by fartcore at Nov 27,2003 1:14pm
This thread is pretty interesting. I use this budget ass program called "HAMMERHEAD RHYTHM" and then import the wav files into N -track studio. So fucking budget. But i have recently been fucking with Reason with one of my friends. If any of you want to hear the stuff.. check out this in a couple weeks: www.geocities.com/doosh_starfish/doosh.html

or just IM me "currybeats"
I can send you IREPRESS mp3's as well as some other shit if you can't get it from www.soulineyes.com/irepress
PEACE

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Nov 27,2003 1:19pm
yes ive used hammerhead as well...not bad, however Ive never tried reason...Im sure its decent, but once you learn a program, its hard to stray far from it. I know what and when to do things with acid, so , of course Im more prone to use it. Bottom line is this...we are all white new englanders, we all like metal, and alot of us make our own music..lets all make out on this splendid turkey day. I love you guys!!

toggletoggle post by fartcore at Nov 27,2003 2:34pm
nice, I want to use acid. Is it easy to program drum loops and shit like HAMMERHEAD? I just hate the cheezy samples that hammerhead uses.
Oh yeah I am not white, but I am from new england and I like some metal.poice

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 27,2003 3:18pm
powerkok said:
yes ive used hammerhead as well...not bad, however Ive never tried reason...Im sure its decent, but once you learn a program, its hard to stray far from it. I know what and when to do things with acid, so , of course Im more prone to use it. Bottom line is this...we are all white new englanders, we all like metal, and alot of us make our own music..lets all make out on this splendid turkey day. I love you guys!!

Did you mean make up?? I don't mind making up, but making out, ehhh, there are a lot of guys posting on this thread.

toggletoggle post by BronzeBronson  at Nov 27,2003 8:21pm
Bump

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 27,2003 9:15pm
I've seen hammerhead.
I didn't like it.

Acid is just like the having a bunch of Dr Rex's (reason) loaded up,
but only about 1/2 the options.
you don't actually make things with Acid, you just sequence and mess with premade loops.
I hate how you have to tell it the bpms/time-sig... that pisses me off and if you end up with f'd up sounding things if you mess up.

DrRex:
http://www.propellerheads.se/products/reason/closeup_drrex.html

I'm starting a thread about making electronic music.

toggletoggle post by fartcore at Nov 27,2003 10:02pm
What is a good program that has an easy to use drum machine/sampler? I have tried to download REASON a million times and failed miserably. Let me know, Hammerhead fucking blows.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 27,2003 10:20pm
fruity loops

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 28,2003 1:15pm
the_reverend said:
I've seen hammerhead.
I didn't like it.

Acid is just like the having a bunch of Dr Rex's (reason) loaded up,
but only about 1/2 the options.
you don't actually make things with Acid, you just sequence and mess with premade loops.
I hate how you have to tell it the bpms/time-sig... that pisses me off and if you end up with f'd up sounding things if you mess up.

DrRex:
http://www.propellerheads.se/products/reason/closeup_drrex.html

I'm starting a thread about making electronic music.

What do you mean you hate how you have to tell it the bpm and the time signiture?? That is the case for every electronic music program, including fruity loops.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2003 1:35pm
wrong.. with fruity loops, it's just triggering a with a sample.

in acid, it actually fucks with the sample to put it in it's timeline, stretching the loop out or shrinking it.
it sucks.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 28,2003 1:39pm
the_reverend said:
wrong.. with fruity loops, it's just triggering a with a sample.

in acid, it actually fucks with the sample to put it in it's timeline, stretching the loop out or shrinking it.
it sucks.

I don't think I am understanding what you are trying to say. In Fruity Loops at the top there is a little window where you select tempo (bpm) and you go into the sound options to select the time signiture (however, you don't select, for example, 6-8, or 3-4, etc. You just select how many beats in the measure without specifying what note denotes a beat.) So, with that said, what the hell are you talking about??

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2003 1:45pm
sorry, my "music theory" is in the pits.

ok, in fl and acid, you can control the bmps for the entire "song",
but in fl when you bring in the sample, when the sample is hit in the sequence, the sample just plays.

in acid, you have to tell it the time-signature of each sample and it snaps it to it's time line layout.

that alters the way the song sounds.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 28,2003 1:55pm
the_reverend said:
sorry, my "music theory" is in the pits.

ok, in fl and acid, you can control the bmps for the entire "song",
but in fl when you bring in the sample, when the sample is hit in the sequence, the sample just plays.

in acid, you have to tell it the time-signature of each sample and it snaps it to it's time line layout.

that alters the way the song sounds.

Oh ok, I see what your saying. I didn't realize that you were talking about samples. I am not very clear on that stuff because I have never loaded a sample into fruity loops.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2003 2:01pm
basically anything played in fl is a sample.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 28,2003 2:05pm
we should be having this convo in the SHITE electronica thread.

toggletoggle post by DeOdiumMortis  at Nov 28,2003 2:05pm
the_reverend said:
we should be having this convo in the SHITE electronica thread.

Der.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 28,2003 2:48pm
the_reverend said:
basically anything played in fl is a sample.

Yeah, but I have never loaded any myself. I just use the ones already in there.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Nov 29,2003 3:30am
actually rev, I use samples in acid, not loops, I just paste the samples together in time and make my own loops. the time stretch thing, is only if youre beatmapping, if you open the wav as one shot, it stays in its original length.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Deepest Ubiquitous Oppressor
[default homepage] [print][2:13:04am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.05267 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]