New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> more marijuana law bullshit by Yeti on Mar 14,2007 3:21pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 14,2007 3:21pm
http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/03/14/med.marijuana.ap/index.html

is this really worth it? goddamn your righteous hand.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Mar 14,2007 3:22pm
here again we have an example of law getting in the way of justice.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 14,2007 3:25pm
fucking ridiculous.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Mar 14,2007 3:25pm
they can even prosecute in California where it's legal to have a pot for medical reasons ? how the fuck does that make sense...

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 14,2007 3:26pm
because federal law overrides state law.

toggletoggle post by hungtableeed at Mar 14,2007 3:40pm
Yeti said:

federalism man, federalism - it's what the guys like James Madison fought for (the Federalist Papers) and essentially what the North started fighting the South for in the Civil War.

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at Mar 14,2007 3:58pm
Where does the government get off thinking they have the right or authority to tell people what plants they can grow and ingest? Last time I checked it's my body, and they can go to hell.

toggletoggle post by hungtableeed at Mar 14,2007 4:00pm
HailAtWork said:
Where does the government get off thinking they have the right or authority to tell people what plants they can grow and ingest? Last time I checked it's my body, and they can go to hell.

tell it to the judge

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Mar 14,2007 4:02pm
hungtableeed said:
Yeti said:

federalism man, federalism - it's what the guys like James Madison fought for (the Federalist Papers) and essentially what the North started fighting the South for in the Civil War.

Don't forget Hamilton. Arrogant (yet brilliant) prick.

toggletoggle post by hungtableeed at Mar 14,2007 4:04pm
Murph said:
hungtableeed said:
Yeti said:

Don't forget Hamilton. Arrogant (yet brilliant) prick.

someone knows their U.S. History....

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Mar 14,2007 4:05pm
"The case was brought by Angel Raich, an Oakland mother of two who suffers from scoliosis, a brain tumor, chronic nausea and other ailments."

Otherwise she's doing great! Christ, just let the fucking woman smoke some weed. Those court proceedings are such an unbelievable waste of time and our money.

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at Mar 14,2007 4:50pm
Prohibition laws inhibit personal freedom, no one has the right to tell anyone else what they can or can't ingest, I don't give a fuck what any judge says, they don't own us, they aren't any more special than anyone else, and I don't care what they think. How dare these rich, white fucktards tell a woman with a brain tumor that she can't smoke a plant.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Mar 14,2007 4:54pm
hey samantha you live in fucking america, if you dont like the retarded laws simply move the fuck away to some land that has laws you'd wanna live under cause every country has laws.

there is no such thing as live and let live in this lifetime so get the fuck off your soap box and piss off.

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Mar 14,2007 4:59pm
W3 nli said:
hey samantha you live in fucking america, if you dont like the retarded laws simply move the fuck away to some land that has laws you'd wanna live under cause every country has laws.

there is no such thing as live and let live in this lifetime so get the fuck off your soap box and piss off.

Laws change, sometimes when enough people (like HTL) bitch about them.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Mar 14,2007 5:03pm
actually no, the people who make those changes arent people who bitch about them. its people who actually gather people behind'em and do something about it besides bitch on a forum.

laws can change but last time i remember it wasnt from someone bitching from a computer screen.

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at Mar 14,2007 5:10pm
I'm not going to live under any laws that I have no say in, so when there's an actual democracy somewhere that'll be nice. The fact that you smoke pot but don't bitch about the injustices in this governments view towards it does alot less to change anything. Nothing would change if no one spoke up about it, so yeah, laws do change when people bitch, they change even faster when you join NORML or MMP.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Mar 14,2007 5:13pm
You should construct a giant pot leaf statue, bring it down to DC, and pray in front of it. Far away from this message board.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Mar 14,2007 5:18pm
haha not when its in a forum on a metal site.

i seriously doubt thats how MLK got started, and for that matter the only people ill take seriously when they wanna start a movement would be Dave SOA or Brendan SJ cause theyve actually gone and protested shit outside of the internet.

so again get the fuck off your soapbox, youre annoying and not gonna change anything since all you do is bitch in forums about laws.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Mar 14,2007 5:18pm
I'm going to hit the binger. Fuck those laws.

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at Mar 14,2007 5:31pm
If you don't like my posts then don't read them because I'm not changing shit, I'm sorry to hear you're on the rag and feel the need to criticize every opinion I post. I didn't even start this topic so fuck off.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Mar 14,2007 6:33pm
bleeding vagina says what

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Mar 14,2007 7:35pm
HailAtWork said:
If you don't like my posts then don't read them because I'm not changing shit, I'm sorry to hear you're on the rag and feel the need to criticize every opinion I post. I didn't even start this topic so fuck off.

Wait a minute, you mean you're allowed to bitch about whatever you want without other people getting annoyed but we're not allowed to bitch about whatever we want if you get annoyed? God forbid!

toggletoggle post by Dwellingsickness at Mar 14,2007 8:12pm
And this is why stupid shit like this should not be on this board. Is this music related in any fucking way whatsoever?...ummm let me think, oh yeah.....NO

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Mar 15,2007 10:43am
so? this is a discussion forum, and we are having a discussion. its a free exchange of ideas, a "conversation" if you will. if people didnt take shit so seriously there would be no problem. just read what dumbasses say and be glad you arent them.

toggletoggle post by hungtabreed at Mar 15,2007 10:53am
Dwellingsickness said:
And this is why stupid shit like this should not be on this board. Is this music related in any fucking way whatsoever?...ummm let me think, oh yeah.....NO

Yea, we should also count out movie, videogames, tv, unrelated polls, and sport threads as well.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Mar 15,2007 11:01am
communist.

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Mar 15,2007 1:06pm
Lamp said:
You should construct a giant pot leaf statue, bring it down to DC, and pray in front of it. Far away from this message board.

i would happily pray to that statue

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Mar 15,2007 1:15pm
Dwellingsickness said:

Rethink that, dude. Do you smoke before you play?

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Mar 15,2007 4:21pm
FuckIsMySignature said:
communist.

KILL ALL THESE FAGGOTS

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Mar 15,2007 8:08pm
HailAtWork said:

Hear is an idea. Go smoke some poison ivy maaaaaannnn. I heard it gets you real high maaaannnn!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Mar 15,2007 8:23pm
So does anyone know where to get some up on the north shore around danvers and Peabody??

toggletoggle post by yummy at Mar 15,2007 8:27pm
I didn't read any of this so I'm not sure what group is ganging up on who anymore but, fuck anyone that thinks that there is anything wrong with someone who suffers from numerous ailments smoking pot. This goes for the next person to attack this statement.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Mar 19,2007 1:01pm
Agreed.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][5:23:54am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.02923 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]