New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> National Republican Congressional Committee funded by terrorists by the_reverend on Feb 21,2007 9:45am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 21,2007 9:45am

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 21,2007 10:06am
money's money.

toggletoggle post by PatMeebles at Feb 21,2007 12:06pm
They totally fucked up by not immediately distancing themselves from the money. Giving donations under a fake name is reason enough to do so.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 21,2007 12:43pm
So somebody explain this to me because I must be missing something....

If this guy is funding terrorism, what's his angle on giving money to the NRCC? That is to say, what is he gaining from it?

toggletoggle post by HailAtWork at Feb 21,2007 2:56pm
Shouldn't someone be calling the Rev a cunt for posting this news? Oh wait, you guys must be on break...

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Feb 21,2007 3:01pm
Another reason why all the empty suits are either Demicans or Republicrats. However, I must say that I am a little surprised because 99% of the rhetoric from guys like Zawahiri is straight up Democrat talking points - and there is no denying that.
xmikex has got a good point though.

toggletoggle post by Kinslayer at Feb 21,2007 3:06pm
You'd think they'd be donating to the loony lefty party to aid them in their victory over the GOP in '08.

The leftys, if/when they win the presidency, considering they alreay pwn the house, will immediately pull all troops out of the mid east giving the terror groups free reign again.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 21,2007 3:08pm
eh? hungtableed, you listen to too much michael savage. I'm pretty sure you will believe anything someone says as long as they have long pauses in between words/phrases and say the same thing over and over again in a circular fashion.

I would love to hear any democrat say anything like this:
http://thinkexist.com/quotes/ayman_al-zawahiri/

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 21,2007 3:10pm
and actually, the number terror attacks the world are on the rise thanks to our stupid war over there.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 21,2007 3:21pm
HailAtWork said:
Shouldn't someone be calling the Rev a cunt for posting this news? Oh wait, you guys must be on break...

no because he just posted it and didnt follow up with some asinine rant.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 21,2007 3:40pm
I just think bs like this is funny. I kept hoping Bush would do some crazy shit. I'm not too let down so far.

toggletoggle post by Josh_Martin at Feb 21,2007 4:13pm
hungtableed said:
Another reason why all the empty suits are either Demicans or Republicrats. However, I must say that I am a little surprised because 99% of the rhetoric from guys like Zawahiri is straight up Democrat talking points - and there is no denying that.
xmikex has got a good point though.

Because Bush played right into their hands by giving them what they wanted, a war.
Batshit crazy radical muslims don't hold much sway during peace time. They need americans for target practice.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Feb 21,2007 5:47pm
This is absurd

toggletoggle post by ctb0rderpatrol at Feb 22,2007 11:28am
i think we need to build a giant wall of swine offal around the middle east

and by that i mean the one in boston

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Primeval Melodic Nosferatu
[default homepage] [print][8:19:55pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01632 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]