New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ATTN DeadlikeMurph by Joshtruction on Feb 18,2007 5:07pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Feb 18,2007 5:07pm
Wanna do that internet doom band we were talking about?

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Feb 19,2007 5:26pm
ttt

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Feb 20,2007 7:22am
just saw this... fuck yeah i'm down... i will procure a proper mic...

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Feb 20,2007 10:08am
bamf.

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Feb 20,2007 7:55pm
hah fuck.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Feb 20,2007 8:45pm
sweet. I'll write more shit soon. If you want you cna keep doing shitty recordings like you did last time, then once in a great while we can meet up here and throw the vocals down fO ReAlZ

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Feb 21,2007 3:19am
word up, loc. i have a couple of shures..i just gotta see whether or not that setting them up on my laptop is possible... i'm sure it is as they sell podcasting bundles to set up recording mics on computers... sweet... this is gonna be fun.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Feb 21,2007 3:45am
you can do it cheap if you already have mics. Take a look at this M audio thingyhttp://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/MAudio-Fast-Track-USB-Computer-Recording-Interface?sku=703606V

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Feb 21,2007 6:22am
nice... i'll be submitting my order today.

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Feb 21,2007 6:23am
that will make things alot better sounding...

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Feb 21,2007 12:34pm
sure will. Next I will get you some software. I'll have you record the track, and send it to me raw. I'll mix and master it etc etc. Then we can make a bootylicious myspace and whore it.

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Feb 22,2007 2:07pm
update. that model is discontinued, weird i went to try and buy it and it wouldn't let me... so i found the other better one for 149... gonna order it on friday..which is payday... which is better anyway because it looks like the better one supports phantom power mics... i have a shure beta 87a floating around somewhere....

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Feb 22,2007 4:25pm
let me know which one it is. I am a junky for this stuff. Right now I am trying to get a different interface than my digi02. Things bad ass but it doesn't have wordclock. I am trying to wait out for the digi03 but there is no release date yet.

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Feb 23,2007 12:43am
i found this one...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/MAu...Portable-Audio-Interface?sku=701368

at the risk of sounding like a fucking n00b idiot.. this is essentially the same thing with a preamp added to handle phantom powered equipment right? (and more inputs)

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Feb 23,2007 1:22am
you got it right. Them are good little units right there.

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Feb 23,2007 2:36am
cool.. tomorrow i will order that one up...

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Feb 23,2007 2:38am
oh and what's wordclock?

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Feb 23,2007 9:45am
brmp

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Feb 23,2007 10:18am
update: ordered. i'm actually psyched about this cause now i'll have a proper setup for my podcast as well..

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Feb 23,2007 1:50pm
wordclock is a form of syncing up your studio to avoid latency. Basically you get the master unit (example M Audio 1814) and set that to master. Then anything else wordclock you set to slave. Everything in the studio will run off the time of the interface and keep everything going smooth. Basically nothing you have to worry about at all.

toggletoggle post by deadlikemurf  at Feb 25,2007 8:20am
sweet. update 2.0 mic has arrived. usb box thingy enroute. extreme world destruction emminent. over.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][1:33:34am May 03,2024
load time 0.01335 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]