New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ive never shit..... by W3 nli on Feb 13,2007 10:07pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Feb 13,2007 10:07pm
a black turd till tonight.

what the fuck.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 13,2007 10:08pm
i've done that before. i named it assnigger

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Feb 13,2007 10:11pm
it was just trying to sneak into the club

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 13,2007 10:11pm
word

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Feb 13,2007 10:26pm
It happens

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Feb 13,2007 10:29pm
no.

bullshit.

ive had all shades of brown.

the clay.

and even the spinach green but never a black shit.

fuck that.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 13,2007 10:39pm
Watch out. The only time I ever shat black turds was when I had an ulcer.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Feb 13,2007 10:56pm
naw man i think it was the fact i ate ice cream and then had sloppy joes right afterwards.

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Feb 13,2007 10:58pm
I thought black shit meant you are internally bleeding. You might want to get on the wikipedia or something.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 13,2007 10:58pm
he's dying

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 13,2007 11:02pm
Yeah, sometimes black poop means there's some blood in there. Or it's just from Guinness. Drank any Guinness lately?

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Feb 13,2007 11:07pm
dreadkill said:
he's dying

i lived a full life.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 13,2007 11:08pm
indeed

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Feb 13,2007 11:31pm
someone find one of those 'what your poop means' websites.

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Feb 14,2007 12:05am

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Feb 14,2007 12:54am
W3 nli said:
dreadkill said:
he's dying

i lived a full life.

One bereft of proper grammar

toggletoggle post by Niccolai   at Feb 14,2007 1:01am edited Feb 14,2007 1:05am
Why is poop brown?
The color comes mainly from bilirubin, a pigment that arises from the breakdown of red blood cells in the liver and bone marrow. The actual metabolic pathway of bilirubin and its byproducts in the body is very complicated, so we will simply say that a lot of it ends up in the intestine, where it is further modified by bacterial action. But the color itself comes from iron. Iron in hemoglobin in red blood cells gives blood its red color, and iron in the waste product bilirubin gives rise to its brown color.

What other colors of poop are possible?
Poop is mostly shades of brown or yellow, but other colors can arise under certain circumstances. For example, someone with a bleeding ulcer might have tarry black poop from the presence of partially digested blood. Bleeding in the intestine, from an anal fissure or split, for example, can stain the poop red. Some illnesses in babies gives them green or even blue-green poop. But another source of blue poop in children is more innocent: it can come from eating a concentrated source of blue food coloring such as ice cream. Intense red food coloring can produce bright red poop. Sometimes brightly colored foods pass through the gut almost unchanged, and the turd may be speckled with bright red fragments such as pimentos, or bright yellow kernels of corn.
One can experience white poop after consuming a barium milkshake for the purposes of getting an x-ray of the upper gastrointestinal tract.

What is the cause of yellow poop?
According to Michael F., one cause of this is Gilbert's Syndrome. "I have a benign condition known as Gilbert's Syndrome. It affects quite a few people, males mostly, in their teens+. It is a deficiency in the liver where red blood cells are broken down. I was informed when this was diagnosed that the broken down blood cells is what gives poop a lot of its color. People with Gilbert's Syndrome don't process as many blood cells - or not as fast - and their poop tends to be pale brown or yellow from the lower quantity of discarded red blood cell matter. This is especially true if there is less matter in your intestines (i.e., on a diet - as I have noticed) to remove the excess blood cells. Very frightening until you determine what is causing it. Gilbert's is a totally benign thing that doesn't harm anyone, although when a person is sick they can turn yellowish as if jaundiced, but it is not jaundice."
Another cause of yellow poop is a giardia infection. Giardia are tiny Protozoan parasites that can invade the intestines and result in severe yellow diarrhea. It is a dangerous and contagious affliction that doctors are obligated to report to the Center for Disease Control.

What is the cause of green poop?
(Question submitted by ap, CrAzYMiC98 and several others)
I have consulted with a doctor, a physiologist and a microbiologist on this question, and the following summarizes their answers:
Healthy people can have green poop if they eat a diet rich in leafy green vegetables, or if they consume large quantities of food coloring (in ice cream, cake frosting etc.).
Green poop can also be caused by excess iron in the diet, from dietary supplements, for example. If the body does not absorb all the iron consumed, the iron may stain the poop green, the color of iron (II) salts. Ordinarily, the green color may be masked by the normal brown poop color, but if digestion is thrown off by illness so that bilirubin is less concentrated in the intestine, the green color may become apparent. This can happen when a person is afflicted with diarrhea.
Green poop in sick babies may come from iron in baby formula not being properly absorbed, or by green pigments in bile salts (again, green from iron).

toggletoggle post by babyshaker213 at Feb 14,2007 1:17am
Niccolai said:
Why is poop brown?
The color comes mainly from bilirubin, a pigment that arises from the breakdown of red blood cells in the liver and bone marrow. The actual metabolic pathway of bilirubin and its byproducts in the body is very complicated, so we will simply say that a lot of it ends up in the intestine, where it is further modified by bacterial action. But the color itself comes from iron. Iron in hemoglobin in red blood cells gives blood its red color, and iron in the waste product bilirubin gives rise to its brown color.

What other colors of poop are possible?
Poop is mostly shades of brown or yellow, but other colors can arise under certain circumstances. For example, someone with a bleeding ulcer might have tarry black poop from the presence of partially digested blood. Bleeding in the intestine, from an anal fissure or split, for example, can stain the poop red. Some illnesses in babies gives them green or even blue-green poop. But another source of blue poop in children is more innocent: it can come from eating a concentrated source of blue food coloring such as ice cream. Intense red food coloring can produce bright red poop. Sometimes brightly colored foods pass through the gut almost unchanged, and the turd may be speckled with bright red fragments such as pimentos, or bright yellow kernels of corn.
One can experience white poop after consuming a barium milkshake for the purposes of getting an x-ray of the upper gastrointestinal tract.

What is the cause of yellow poop?
According to Michael F., one cause of this is Gilbert's Syndrome. "I have a benign condition known as Gilbert's Syndrome. It affects quite a few people, males mostly, in their teens+. It is a deficiency in the liver where red blood cells are broken down. I was informed when this was diagnosed that the broken down blood cells is what gives poop a lot of its color. People with Gilbert's Syndrome don't process as many blood cells - or not as fast - and their poop tends to be pale brown or yellow from the lower quantity of discarded red blood cell matter. This is especially true if there is less matter in your intestines (i.e., on a diet - as I have noticed) to remove the excess blood cells. Very frightening until you determine what is causing it. Gilbert's is a totally benign thing that doesn't harm anyone, although when a person is sick they can turn yellowish as if jaundiced, but it is not jaundice."
Another cause of yellow poop is a giardia infection. Giardia are tiny Protozoan parasites that can invade the intestines and result in severe yellow diarrhea. It is a dangerous and contagious affliction that doctors are obligated to report to the Center for Disease Control.

What is the cause of green poop?
(Question submitted by ap, CrAzYMiC98 and several others)
I have consulted with a doctor, a physiologist and a microbiologist on this question, and the following summarizes their answers:
Healthy people can have green poop if they eat a diet rich in leafy green vegetables, or if they consume large quantities of food coloring (in ice cream, cake frosting etc.).
Green poop can also be caused by excess iron in the diet, from dietary supplements, for example. If the body does not absorb all the iron consumed, the iron may stain the poop green, the color of iron (II) salts. Ordinarily, the green color may be masked by the normal brown poop color, but if digestion is thrown off by illness so that bilirubin is less concentrated in the intestine, the green color may become apparent. This can happen when a person is afflicted with diarrhea.
Green poop in sick babies may come from iron in baby formula not being properly absorbed, or by green pigments in bile salts (again, green from iron).

i love how in the middle of all that really important smart sounding stuff they use the word turd

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Feb 14,2007 4:16am

toggletoggle post by ariavette at Feb 14,2007 1:11pm
i think " anal fissure" was my favorite

toggletoggle post by tylerl  at Feb 14,2007 1:31pm
green poops are pretty wild

toggletoggle post by retzam at Feb 14,2007 1:36pm
Hahahaha so many cool poop facts. I've not experienced this myself, but I have multiple first-hand account sources who say that drinking a blue-raspberry slurpy or whatever it's called, from I think 7-11, makes you shit bright-green.

toggletoggle post by ZJD   at Feb 14,2007 1:38pm
Eating a bunch of beets makes for purple poop.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 14,2007 3:33pm
as long as you flushed it before it stole your hubcaps and filed for welfare we're good.

jk folks. jk.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 14,2007 3:36pm
Eat Cap'n Crunch with the green crunch berries in it, you'll shit green from those too.

toggletoggle post by W3 nli at Feb 14,2007 3:39pm
naw man i was eating those girl scout cookies ice cream and then i had my roomates sloppy joe.....but she makes hers with bbq sauce.

oh wait i did have capt crunch too. dun dun duuuuuuuuuhn

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][2:56:15pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.03219 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]