New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> What the fuck - does anyone know about Toxic Holocaust in RI? by demondave on Feb 11,2007 9:53pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by demondave at Feb 11,2007 9:53pm edited Feb 11,2007 9:58pm
Toxic Holocaust are very punk influenced these days ... specifically in Joel Grind's desire to have a website that is down, and play shows without letting people who like them know about them ......

The best information that I have come by is from the KILL CHEERLEADER website. They say that the mini tour is playing in Rhode Island on the 13th at the Trinity Brewhouse in the basement.

I called up Armageddon. They don't know about it, although Chris heard that they were stopping off in RI. I have never seen a show in Trinity, but Chris has.... So I called up Trinity tonight to ask if anyone was playing, and a girl told me no, there are no band's playing. She goes even further to tell me that bands NEVER play there.

Now I'm pissed. I'm quite sure that Chris's memory is better than what some stupid new barmaid knows. But what the fuck. Maybe there is no show... Does anyone know it there is one in RI. I can't make the Boston show....

toggletoggle post by demondave at Feb 11,2007 9:54pm
oh - and it is usually the punks who don't update their websites and let anyone kow anything. This is quite a role reversal. Maybe the times are a changin'

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 11,2007 9:57pm
I heard this tour was cancelled.

toggletoggle post by demondave at Feb 11,2007 10:00pm
Middle East is still listing their show

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 11,2007 11:05pm
I have no idea, I haven't been paying attention to this really, but other people were talking about it on another message board I read and apparently someone said Joel Grind cancelled it over another message board, but I wouldn't really take that as legit, I'd go find out for yourself.

toggletoggle post by demondave at Feb 12,2007 3:05am
bump

toggletoggle post by demondave at Feb 12,2007 10:52am

toggletoggle post by Nuclear Winter at Feb 12,2007 1:01pm
Some friends of mine went out to the Worcester show last Wednesday. Apparently Joel never showed up (he didn't have money for gas), though all the other bands on the tour played. No one seems to know what's up really, but the tour is promoted like complete shit. I believe the other bands on the tour are still making the scheduled shows, but as for Toxic Holocaust, I have no clue.

toggletoggle post by demondave@work at Feb 12,2007 2:16pm
I'm now assuming that this is a bust. I'm not going to even try unless something shows up here.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 13,2007 9:54am
February, 13 2007 at TRINITY BREW PUB (BASEMENT)
Not Available , PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island
Cost :

Grenade Snowboard Gloves Strikes Back Tour w/The Hounds of Hell, Retard Riot, Kill Cheerleader

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 13,2007 11:13am
Isn't that pub right down the street from AS220?

toggletoggle post by demondave at Feb 13,2007 12:19pm edited Feb 13,2007 12:20pm
Yea, it is.

I was going to check it out, even though the girl there told me there were no bands playing, but the snow is changing my plans and I'm going to drive to Connecticut instead of going the next morning as I planned. If I knew that Toxic Holocaust was playing I'd drive in the storm, but I'm not waiting around on the chance that the girl who works there is wrong.

Oh, and to top it off, the other bands on this tour list different venues for the Providence night. One band lists the Living room and another lists a place called "Spankies"....

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 14,2007 9:51am
toxic holocaust dropped off the tour

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][10:42:05pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.03400 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]