New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> read this if you like meat by cav nli on Jan 30,2007 11:32pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by cav nli at Jan 30,2007 11:32pm
at the cheesecake factory in providence they have a bacon cheeseburger thats topped with fucking STEAK tips, its the most amazing thing ever created....a wopping 12.95 for the fuckin thing but it was worth it. meat on meat on meat....ooooooooh baby!!!

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 30,2007 11:43pm
cav nli said:
meat on meat on meat

a dour cursiva practice?

toggletoggle post by cav nli at Jan 30,2007 11:50pm
ziiiiiiiiinnnngggaaa!!

toggletoggle post by demondave at Jan 31,2007 12:36am
the_reverend said:
cav nli said:
meat on meat on meat

a dour cursiva practice?

toggletoggle post by ctb0rderpatrol at Jan 31,2007 3:15am
im gonna make one of those since i dont want to drive to your neck of the woods to get one

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 31,2007 9:04am
Nice, a heart attack plate! Sounds good, but I'm fairly certain I would shit my brains out within 20 minutes of that abortion hitting the bottom of my stomach.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 31,2007 9:57am
the cheesecake factory never ceases to amaze me. 12.95 isn't even that bad of a price considering how much food they give you, as well as the quality.

toggletoggle post by Toddnonymous at Jan 31,2007 10:05am
sounds kinda nasty

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 31,2007 10:49am

toggletoggle post by cav nli at Jan 31,2007 11:01am
largefreakatzero said:
Nice, a heart attack plate! Sounds good, but I'm fairly certain I would shit my brains out within 20 minutes of that abortion hitting the bottom of my stomach.

well the thing is its high quality food so its not like a burger king ball in your stomach...its all high grade shit. i ate the whole thing and felt fine. im sure im gonna have a huge crap today though. haha.

toggletoggle post by Spaldino@werk at Jan 31,2007 11:11am
Sinistas will see this and agree with me that the best bang for your buck, in terms total meat flavor and size and amazingness... goes to the Kamikaze at Carl's in Waltham, MA. its a sub thats over a foot long... with Steak, Bacon, Pepperoni, Ham, and BBQ sauce all SHOEHORNED in there. you will probably never see another sub sub around that packs their subs this much... i could also be forgetting a meat thats in there. at a measly like 9 bucks TOPS, it will kill you faster than any other food product and taste better, guaranteed. hell... i always get a steak and cheese with extra cheese from there and i only need to get a small and i will think i have eaten too much. their smalls are bigger and have more meat in them than most places LARGES.

toggletoggle post by Spaldino@werk at Jan 31,2007 11:14am
also... look at this site if you want amazing cheesesteaks.

http://www.thecheesesteakguys.com

they have 4 locations. they are amazing.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 31,2007 11:27am
For steak & cheese subs, do you guys prefer the steak chunks (like tips) or the shaved steak (Philly style)?
I am hands down, a chunk guy, but I have no problem eating the other kind.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 31,2007 11:31am
i am going to be working in waltham tomorrow...i must find carl's.

as far as subs go, i'm partial to shaved steak, but like you largefreak, i will eat both.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 31,2007 11:34am
oh, forgot to add...this may not compare to the kamikaze at carl's at all, but has anyone here every been to the real deal in west roxbury center? they have a sub called "the clogger" that is only available in large. it's a steak and cheese sub with bacon, black pastrami and capocolla, maybe some salami in there too, i can't remember. it's fucking awesome, and slightly less heart attack inducing than the kamikaze looks to be, haha. they also charge only $2 for a slice of pizza that is the size of your head, if not bigger.

toggletoggle post by Spaldino@werk at Jan 31,2007 12:09pm
MarkFuckingRichards said:
i am going to be working in waltham tomorrow...i must find carl's.

as far as subs go, i'm partial to shaved steak, but like you largefreak, i will eat both.

DUDE... give me a fuggin call... we can meet and eat some carl's together. 617 938 8472

toggletoggle post by watchmaker666  at Jan 31,2007 12:49pm
Spaldino@werk said:
Sinistas will see this and agree with me that the best bang for your buck, in terms total meat flavor and size and amazingness... goes to the Kamikaze at Carl's in Waltham, MA. its a sub thats over a foot long... with Steak, Bacon, Pepperoni, Ham, and BBQ sauce all SHOEHORNED in there. you will probably never see another sub sub around that packs their subs this much... i could also be forgetting a meat thats in there. at a measly like 9 bucks TOPS, it will kill you faster than any other food product and taste better, guaranteed. hell... i always get a steak and cheese with extra cheese from there and i only need to get a small and i will think i have eaten too much. their smalls are bigger and have more meat in them than most places LARGES.

Carls is my jam!

toggletoggle post by Spaldino@werk at Jan 31,2007 1:05pm
im about to order a small cheesesteak from there now

toggletoggle post by mOe @ work at Jan 31,2007 2:51pm
MarkFuckingRichards said:
. they also charge only $2 for a slice of pizza that is the size of your head, if not bigger.

Yea, there's a place here in NOHO that serves slices that are pretty much the length of your arm for like 2.40 a slice
i think a pie of slices that big is like 20 or 30 bucks...i'm tempted to get one

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 31,2007 3:43pm
i love cheap amazing food.

spalding, if i am still in waltham around lunch time i will give you a ringy ding. i have to go from waltham to somerville to norwood with my boss, so my schedule all depends on his.

toggletoggle post by Spaldino@werk at Jan 31,2007 4:10pm
ahhh... well then... hopefully you are and can enjoy a big fat Carl's sub. definitely the biggest around here.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Jan 31,2007 4:11pm
i definitely want to ruin my life tomorrow, without a doubt, hahaha.

toggletoggle post by Spaldino@werk at Jan 31,2007 4:15pm
oh yeah! just place my order 8-)

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jan 31,2007 4:27pm
cav nli said:
at the cheesecake factory in providence they have a bacon cheeseburger thats topped with fucking STEAK tips, its the most amazing thing ever created....a wopping 12.95 for the fuckin thing but it was worth it. meat on meat on meat....ooooooooh baby!!!

I think I just soiled myself.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Jan 31,2007 4:30pm
I can see that cheesecake factory burger giving you the most severe case of meatshits in recorded history.

toggletoggle post by Spaldino@werk at Jan 31,2007 4:37pm
im eating a small steak and cheese and its the best thing i have EVER eaten. im dead serious... this is the best one i have ever had. Carl's should run for president... i would vote.

toggletoggle post by Spaldino@werk at Jan 31,2007 4:49pm

thats half of a small with a bite taken out of it. if you know me at all... you know i have massive catcher mit hands... so thats a huge ass "small". the whole sub was so heavy... the top of the bag ripped, haha.

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at Jan 31,2007 6:20pm
Sweet Jesus, I need a Kamikaze with the quickness. Saturday can't come soon enough.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Feb 2,2007 10:20am
I had a Firecracker from Carl's yesterday, I second Carl's presidential hopes.

toggletoggle post by thegreatspaldino   at Feb 2,2007 11:04am
had one last night too... my card has 12 stamps now... time for a free cheesesteak

toggletoggle post by Dar  at Feb 2,2007 2:31pm
there's a pizza/sub joint in Hudson called T.C Lando's that puts out subs that sound just like what you're describing, meat packed monsters where a small may be much too much. The pizza was also some of my favorite in MA, and they specialized in packing a shitload of meat on that, too.
The culinary snob in me does have to say that if you think cheesecake factory is representative of high quality food, you're not much better than the niggers that take their dates to Olive Garden for a big night out though...

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 2,2007 3:17pm
Boomers in Woosta makes huge subs. you can get it on half a loaf of italian bread. heh. loaf.

toggletoggle post by mOe @ work at Feb 2,2007 3:32pm
Dar said:

The culinary snob in me does have to say that if you think cheesecake factory is representative of high quality food, you're not much better than the niggers that take their dates to Olive Garden for a big night out though...

d00d, you are so badass

toggletoggle post by Sinistas   at Feb 2,2007 3:38pm
Dar, T.C. Lando's = Carl's. Same owners.

toggletoggle post by Dar  at Feb 3,2007 3:05am
Haha, sorry moe, I'm sure you're a stand up guy...please don't feel like I'm necessarily including you when I use the word nigger, I don't mean everyone of african descent
Unless you want to be lumped in with those guys, in which case that's your choice.
I can't help the food thing, for me bashing cheesecake factory and its ilk is the same as any musician bashing a nu-metal band, if that makes sense.

That's funny that it's the same owners, as soon as I read the description of Carl's I immediately thought of Lando's. Mean fuckin sub for sure

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Encuntulated Slaytanic Erection
[default homepage] [print][11:10:43am May 07,2024
load time 0.05706 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]