New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Looking to join Therion by Hoser on Dec 14,2006 6:35pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 14,2006 6:35pm
If anyone knows of an opening within Therion please let me know. I would like to join them immediately because they fucking rule the Earth and all that exists in the Universe.

Greatest band ever. Hands down. Period. The END.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 14,2006 6:35pm
One word for anyone who reads this:

Lemuria.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Dec 14,2006 6:38pm edited Dec 14,2006 6:39pm
Lemuria isn't even their best album though, by a longshot.

Somehow I don't think you'll feel the same way when you hear their new album, Gothik Kabbalah (haha). It's gheyer than a leprechaun on a unicorn flying a kite while sipping soy milk.

Grab your balls real tight and make like a faux opera goth girl, then you'll assure your spot in the Therion of today.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Dec 14,2006 6:44pm
Man, I haven't heard it yet....but I am a long time Therion fan and i still think that Lemuria is their best work to date; but then again it's my opinion. I have everything that they have ever released not including the newest album. But, if you like thrash (which I hate not including old Slayer) then I may disagree on the new one. I'll download it right now and check back with you.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Dec 14,2006 6:46pm edited Dec 14,2006 6:49pm
I actually listen to all forms of metal (have since 1979), I don't know why me liking thrash would have anything to do with your opinion of it, or why anyone would pigeonhole me because one of my bands is a thrash/speed band :P

Also, I could turn you on to dozens of thrash albums you would love, you just haven't heard them.

I'm a Therion fan too, that's why the new one was such a disappointment to me. I've been listening to them since 1990, I don't expect them to put out thrash albums.

Sorry, I'm menstruating.

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Dec 15,2006 12:42am
My favorite all time band. Do you have thier death metal albums as well? I think I have all the albums as well, secret of the runs and vovoin are my favorite

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Dec 15,2006 3:24am
Hoser said:
If anyone knows of an opening within Therion please let me know.

That would mean you would have to actually show up to their practices.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Dec 15,2006 8:19am
powerkok said:
Hoser said:
If anyone knows of an opening within Therion please let me know.

That would mean you would have to actually show up to their practices.

Hahaha -- and probably have to pay jam space rent on time.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][3:05:36am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.02947 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]