Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ATTN: tom by eben at school on Nov 3,2003 12:20pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by eben at school at Nov 3,2003 12:20pm
I was reffered to you about pictures of the rev, wondering if you have any choice pictures of that fuck for a project website i have to build for class. The subject matter of the site is going to be on aaron, and i thought it would be funny to do a small site called RttR (return to the rev) let me know if you have any good pics/if i can use them. thanks dood.

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Nov 3,2003 12:27pm
Joe Not Common has over 1,000 pictures of Aaron on various floppy discs. He's got some loose photos on the walls of his room, and a pair of Aaron's underwear if you need those too.

toggletoggle post by eben at school at Nov 3,2003 12:36pm
i might need the underwear, as for photos I really dont need too many of them, I only asked tom specifically because i know him outside of the message board, but thank you very much, I'll ask joe as well.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 3,2003 12:36pm
hm.. I think after this site is done,
the market for my used boxers will go through the roof.
I have 4 pairs with ripped out crotches.
I was going to throw them out cause I accidentally wear them sometimes.
but I just might hold on to them now.

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Nov 3,2003 12:39pm
If I were you, Aaron, I would definitely hold on to the underwear.
Joe Not Common is probably outside your house right now, just waiting for you to discard something that was once close to your buttocks.

toggletoggle post by eben at shool at Nov 3,2003 12:40pm
I hear in Japan there are street vendors that sell things such as "used girls panties"
( young girls!)... I mean i thought the Vendor machine beer was amazing, I'm going now! you cant stop me.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at Nov 3,2003 12:57pm
yes, thats funny. I don't think I told aaron before but I did a critique presentation in front of a class my second semester on RTTP....I basically said it sucks..... JK

about the pictures, there are quite a few scattered throughout the site I'd have to go through and hand pick them for you later.

aim me later tonight if you're around.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 3,2003 1:01pm
what if they put the panties IN the vending machine?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 3,2003 1:02pm
scratch that.. it would be a bad idea.
seeing as I can't get peanuts out of a machine with out them getting stuck.
imaging what the panties would get stuck on.

toggletoggle post by Beakey   at Nov 3,2003 1:02pm
I think money comes out.

toggletoggle post by eben at Nov 3,2003 1:11pm
thats what i mean aaron, you buy the pantys like you would a soda, or pack of gum. fucking rock

toggletoggle post by eben at Nov 3,2003 1:13pm
tom, I'll IM you tonight, or in a few days, no rush... site doesnt have to be finished for like 4 weeks. thank you

PS find the pictures where aaron looks like a dumbass = better RttR site

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 3,2003 1:16pm
i must say i'm sure i have the biggest Rev photo collection...so much so..that i've been banned from photographing him anymore

and i'd post one now...but if i do...

then he will take away the few pairs of boxers (and shirts!) he let me keep ... i like to sniff them before i go to bed...esp those shirts he sweats in...

toggletoggle post by eben at Nov 3,2003 1:34pm
guess I'll have no issue gathering photo evicdence of this chap. thanks everyone! ill be in touch. lets get RttR up and running!

toggletoggle post by eben... still at school at Nov 3,2003 1:58pm
also, tom, what do you use for your drum programming? is that an actual drum machine, or a computer program? just curious, me and a friend are going to start something, and we are going to use Digital Performer (midi) for the drums. any suggestions?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Molested Norwegian Machinery
[default homepage] [print][2:56:03pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01327 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]