New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Simpsons 15th season!! by retzam on Nov 2,2003 7:49pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 2,2003 7:49pm
Alright!! A good night for TV. Simpsons kick off their 15th season, making the show the longest running comedy series ever,then at 8:30 nothing real good is on so I will probably watch Punk'd (sorry, but I think this is a funny show) then at 9 Malcolm in the Middle (yeah, I know I am the only person on this board who likes this show) and 9:30 Weakest Link on the gameshow network, then footage from Led Zeppelin and The Doors concerts from 10 to 11 on Payperview (wow, after all these years I just understood why it is called Payperview). Oh fine, so it isn't a very good night for TV and nothing I have listed is special at all (except the Led Zeppelin thing).

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 2,2003 8:13pm edited Nov 2,2003 8:15pm
although i changed the channel to King of the Hill because someone wanted to watch it...lol...

i was watching inside the actors studio and it was the premiere..a 2 hour episode with Travolta...
I love this show...esp when they do the "Bernard Pivot questionnaire"

i can't wait until they transcribe his answers to those questions on the site...umm yeah ok...so i went on the site and i wanted to post a link..but they took them all down =(
anyhow...these are the questions:

What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
What turns you on?
What turns you off?
What sound do you love?
What sound do you hate?
What is your favorite curse word?
What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
What profession would you not like to participate in?
If heaven exists, what would you like to hear god say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
~~~~~~~~
anyhow i think it's funny to hear the answers...

hmmm the ending of this episode sounds cool...
<<At the conclusion of this special episode of “Inside the Actors Studio,” Travolta demonstrates his famed dancing talent by performing the ‘twist contest’ scene from “Pulp Fiction” with a student member of the audience. Travolta also dazzles the audience with his mimicry of Nicholas Cage and Marlon Brando, among others. >>

oh and if anyone is interested..instead of the questionnaire with the celebs answers online..now they have a quiz where you answer the questions and they tell you which celeb you resemble the most

http://www.bravotv.com/Inside_the_Actors_Studio/Personality_Profile/

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 2,2003 8:17pm
succubus said:
although i changed the channel to King of the Hill because someone wanted to watch it...lol...

i was watching inside the actors studio and it was the premiere..a 2 hour episode with Travolta...
I love this show...esp when they do the "Bernard Pivot questionnaire"

i can't wait until they transcribe his answers to those questions on the site...umm yeah ok...so i went on the site and i wanted to post a link..but they took them all down =(
anyhow...these are the questions:

What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
What turns you on?
What turns you off?
What sound do you love?
What sound do you hate?
What is your favorite curse word?
What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
What profession would you not like to participate in?
If heaven exists, what would you like to hear god say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
~~~~~~~~
anyhow i think it's funny to hear the answers...

hmmm the ending of this episode sounds cool...
<<At the conclusion of this special episode of “Inside the Actors Studio,” Travolta demonstrates his famed dancing talent by performing the ‘twist contest’ scene from “Pulp Fiction” with a student member of the audience. Travolta also dazzles the audience with his mimicry of Nicholas Cage and Marlon Brando, among others. >>

oh and if anyone is interested..instead of the questionnaire with the celebs answers online..now they have a quiz where you answer the questions and they tell you which celeb you resemble the most

http://www.bravotv.com/Inside_the_Actors_Studio/Personality_Profile/

Whoa man, that was like a big post. But anyway, The Simpsons are on at 8:30 for some reason, so I guess I can't watch Punk'd (pretends to cry for approximately .3 seconds). I think I will take that profile quiz.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 2,2003 8:18pm
what the gay is this.
7pm and some guy working out!?!
I hate this bullshit.
7:45 before king of the hill came on.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 2,2003 8:23pm
the_reverend said:
what the gay is this.
7pm and some guy working out!?!
I hate this bullshit.
7:45 before king of the hill came on.

? I didn't tune into king of the hill so that is why I didnt know I guess.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Nov 2,2003 8:26pm
lol..yeah that was a long post..heh

but i'm glad simpsons is on..otherwise "Someone" would have been livid

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 3,2003 6:06am
I am fucking pissed, right about now I hate digital cable. I ordered that Led Zeppelin thing for 10:00 and I turned the TV on at 10:01 and it said that I missed it, would I like to reschedule? So I said no cause it was still just starting, so I go to the channel and I didn't have it anymore cause I didn't want to reschedule! Fucking bastards! Later today I need to call them and bitch about it.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][10:00:52pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.03149 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]