New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Doesnt get much more metal than this (Seven Witches, Raven, Blistered Earth A the Palladium) Pictures by Lynneaus on Nov 2,2003 2:21am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Lynneaus  at Nov 2,2003 2:21am

toggletoggle post by Lynneaus  at Nov 2,2003 1:10pm
no love for lynne eh?

toggletoggle post by baneofexistence at Nov 2,2003 1:43pm
belive me had i not have been playing at o'briens i would have been there

did one of the guys(mark i belive) in raven have knee surgey recently cause i bought some stuff off him via e bay and he said he was gonna be playing in ma but couldn't go nuts cause of his knee

toggletoggle post by retzam at Nov 2,2003 1:57pm
I havn't heard any of these bands, but I kind of wanted to go because their names are fun sounding.

toggletoggle post by Lynneaus  at Nov 2,2003 2:15pm
baneofexistence said:
belive me had i not have been playing at o'briens i would have been there

did one of the guys(mark i belive) in raven have knee surgey recently cause i bought some stuff off him via e bay and he said he was gonna be playing in ma but couldn't go nuts cause of his knee

ya apparently two years ago he injured it somehow... and he was in a knee imobilizer and getting around with a walker.... but even tho he was sitting he still went nuts.... moving the chair around on stage.... trashing out... i got worried a couple times hehehe
Raven was great... haha the singer even got up and sang on top of the bar....

and seven witches just plain ruled!

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Nov 2,2003 3:41pm
I saw about two mins of Raven because we were wicked late. I was pissed. At least we got our money back because the door guy had no idea what was going on when he told me Raven was going on next. Way to know whats going on door guy.

toggletoggle post by Lynneaus  at Nov 2,2003 5:12pm
dont blame them... the show got started late... then beyond the embrace was a no show... so it screwed up the schedule....

but ya sucks u guys got there when u did...

how were the bars on moody st? heheh

toggletoggle post by Ninkaszi187   at Nov 2,2003 5:23pm
I'm not blaming that guy. It's just really obvious he had no idea what was going on when I asked him when Raven was going to start.

We didn't go to the bars. I just went home with my girlfriend. Tonight we are probably going to Frosty's though heh heh. That place is so funny. Old Waltham rock n rollers entertain me. They sing Deep Purple really loud in there. "I'M A HIGHWAY STARRRRR!!!!!"

toggletoggle post by Lynneaus  at Nov 2,2003 6:50pm
LOL

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][2:07:13pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.04148 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]