Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Digitech GNX3000 by DeRtOxIa on Nov 8,2006 8:25pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by DeRtOxIa   at Nov 8,2006 8:25pm

any of you guitar gods ever messed around with one of these or something similar? i just picked one of these up at this guitar store around me that was going out of business. Im seriously impressed with the amount of customization that you can do to it. The usb connection is super sweet. Lets you record and you can use the thing as another sound card for your computer. And the X-edit software let's you upload custom patches. I didn't buy it as a replacement for my Line 6 amp but from using it a bit i might end up using this as my main effects channel.

...i know someone's gonna say "digital v-amps suck, get a tube amp", i already know this. I didn't buy it thinking it would sound better than a tube amp. But I will say for all you avid tube amp lovers, this thing comes real close. Its got 195 amp models and 24 cabinet models that you can warp together in an infinate number of combinations. I download a 5150 patch and it sounds pretty damn good. I did play a 5150 once in the store and this iisn't quite there but for a digital v-amp it sounds real good.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Nov 8,2006 9:11pm
if you got it for a good deal, then cool.

but in the realm of multieffects processors, its still a digitech.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][5:24:52pm May 06,2024
load time 0.00833 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]