Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> WHO NEEDS A DRUMMER by Murph on Oct 27,2006 4:15pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Murph  at Oct 27,2006 4:15pm
Hi guys, this thread seems more to the point than my last one.

The project I was working on has currently gone on indefinite hiatus, therefore I WANT TO DO SOMETHING!

Any bands looking for a drummer, or any musicians looking for a project get in touch with me on here or AIM (Newcastleeire) and lets talk.

My influences and listening are quite varied so I won't bore you with lists on here, so contact me and see if it's compatible. If you're dying to know what I want for a sound, check my profile and see the stuff I've been listening to, and add about a million other bands in each category.

I have plenty of studio and gigging experience, so just ask.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Oct 27,2006 4:39pm
where are you from?

toggletoggle post by Hailatwork at Oct 27,2006 5:00pm
that is quite a list...

toggletoggle post by everpessimistnowNLI at Oct 28,2006 6:11am
this is from Change of System, if you're interested:

"vocalist and bass player of Change Of System looking to start new project, need a drummer with fast feet and a good guitarist to start a new project!!!!!!!!!!!! please contact Tim @ www.myspace.com/irabass or AIM- irabass22

will be much more aggressive than C.O.S. on the idea of killswitch/as I lay dying/In Flames with heavy breakdowns and melodic choruses.... we are calling it The Hate Proposal
we have management already, and are looking to get back into the scene asap

must have own equipment, be able to practice at a space in worcester atleast twice a week, can play shows often, pay their part for room rent monthly..."

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Oct 28,2006 1:42pm
I'm from RI but willing to travel as long as I love it

to "The Hate Proposal" I don't think thats my style guys, but good luck

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Oct 28,2006 1:43pm
Mark Richards, Sexcrement is the balls...if you're looking for someone to jam with and get weird, I'm down

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Oct 28,2006 2:22pm
Murph said:
Mark Richards, Sexcrement is the balls...if you're looking for someone to jam with and get weird, I'm down

haha, thanks man. unfortunately i'm not in that band anymore, hence why i need a drummer. my buddy niccolai, from this board as well, and i are doing a project now in the vein of glass casket, but instead of having the metalcore-ish parts, making it more thrashy and slammy death metal. so stuff like arsis, gorod, psycroptic, anata, spawn of possession with some destruction and old slayer tossed in there. just a big metal smorgasborgue.

we practice in whitman, ma, about 10 minutes from exit 16 (route 18) off of route 3. if you're interested in jamming, we've got a room that already has a drum set (not sure if you're partial to your own) and we're only really looking to practice once, maybe twice a week. let me know if you're interested.

toggletoggle post by Murph  at Oct 28,2006 2:41pm
I am definitely interested in jamming with you doods...glass casket, well blake richardson in general is a big influence and I'm very into groove-oriented and experimental death/tech/whatever so this could be awesome.

What days do you guys try to practice?

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Oct 28,2006 3:04pm edited Oct 28,2006 3:06pm
As it stands, Mark and I practice tuesdays and usually another random day out of the week.

But if tuesdays aren't good, we can work something out.

There's a drumset at the jam space you can use. It's a decent set, but the ride cymbal has seen better days.

Feel free to contact me or Mark through aim (my sn is Xedora)

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Howling Barbaric Cold
[default homepage] [print][7:50:25am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.01258 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]