New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> VIDEO GAME: BULLY by LBprovidence on Oct 25,2006 2:33pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by LBprovidence at Oct 25,2006 2:33pm
This game is great. If you liked playing Grand Theft Auto you will like this game alot. Its set up in almost the exact same wat GTA was (rockstar also made this game) so its very similar. Im only into the first 10% of the game but so far you can pinch girls ass's, throw fire crackers, stink bombs, and slingshot kids. Pull fire alarms, peg kids with basketballs for money. Beat up hobos, and jocks and the language is crude, vulgar, and funny. Its a must have in my opinion.

toggletoggle post by cLINICALLY dEAD at Oct 25,2006 2:55pm
Hell yeah, i have to get this game. Anything rockstar does is a gem. The warrirors and all GTA's are my favorites.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r  at Oct 25,2006 8:46pm
i like all the rockstar stuff too, but pretty soon they're going to need to make a different game. not the same game w/ different characters.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 25,2006 9:01pm
i hate video games, but i saw the commercial for this the other day and it looked like it would be fun to play.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Oct 25,2006 9:05pm
SO WANT TO PLAY THIS.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Oct 25,2006 9:24pm
this seems great. too bad my ps2 is broken (it gets that disk read error i have to fix it)
it is being taken off the shelves in england.
i can't wait for gta4 on ps3 but thats gonna be close to $700 with the game and all... so i think i'll wait on that. once i get my ps2 fixed i am picking up this game right away.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Anal Apocalyptic Language
[default homepage] [print][11:39:39am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01237 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]