New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> MURDER STEINBAG NEEDS MUSICIANS by anonymous on Oct 11,2006 2:34pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by anonymous at Oct 11,2006 2:34pm
MURDER STEINBAG seeks bassist and drummer to perform shows during spring/fall 2007. A full arsenal of songs are ready to go, and with a dedicated fanbase, we should expect nothing but mayhem. A strong background in Death Metal And Thrash is preferred. Smoking Grass is o.k. but not much else, please. If interested, please e-mail murdersteinbag@yahoo.com for a tape.

toggletoggle post by Earl Jackson at Oct 11,2006 2:38pm
We hope to do a few covers too!

toggletoggle post by Earl Jackson at Oct 11,2006 2:39pm
Hey Robdeadskin, get in touch with me, huh?

toggletoggle post by Corpse at Oct 11,2006 2:44pm
We have been hearing about this for years now,dude. If M.S.B. gets together for a show, you have my guarantee that i WILL kill someone. What Happened to Tony And Ritchie?

toggletoggle post by Earl Jackson at Oct 11,2006 2:47pm
Tony got killed and ritchie had a baby boy.

toggletoggle post by D.F. at Oct 11,2006 2:50pm
Not to mention a soaring Heroin addiction.......

toggletoggle post by Corpse at Oct 11,2006 3:00pm
Where are you guys gonna play? Any plans for that long awaited full length?

toggletoggle post by Earl Jackson at Oct 11,2006 3:03pm
Who are you? Do i know you?

toggletoggle post by Corpse at Oct 11,2006 3:10pm
I saw you guys play a few times when you put out "Obsessed with Infestation" I think it was the release party. The one where the brawl broke out and the cops pepper sprayed anything that moved. I talked to you for a while, then you went on stage and then all hel broke loose.
I love you guys. I think you have some of the most BRUTAL riffs out of all the bands in this area. your live shows are flawless and the energy you guys give off is insane. I've actually seen people lose rationality and sanity in your crowds. I really hope you find a stable lineup. so, is it you and dave left?

toggletoggle post by Earl Jackson at Oct 11,2006 3:18pm
Yes, Me and Dave are still working together. You can tell him about his riffs. Is the show you are talking about the one that was in Brockton? We played one there that was crazy but that was when our self-titled tape came out. We did one in Allston at a party that was so nuts i can't even talk about it. OOOHHHH.......pepper spray. you were at the show we played on Halloween 2000 right? Oh shit, I forgot that one. We only got through 4 songs. Jesus.

toggletoggle post by D.F. at Oct 11,2006 3:22pm
I remember that. I remember Tony robbed some kids in the street. We dressed up like the clockwork orange gang, right? That show?

toggletoggle post by Earl Jackson at Oct 11,2006 3:25pm
Yup.

toggletoggle post by ricky death at Oct 11,2006 3:27pm
hey i live in brockton. i heard of you guys and your shows but don't have a tape. do you have any left?

toggletoggle post by Earl Jackson at Oct 11,2006 3:30pm
I think Dave has some split tapes left. Give us an email

toggletoggle post by D.F. at Oct 11,2006 3:43pm
I do have tapes. CD's as well.

toggletoggle post by whoremastery  at Oct 12,2006 4:26pm
hahahahaha dude what the fuck!...you dissapear then re-apear. Your number doest work.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Hell-ish Necrotic Kinsmen
[default homepage] [print][8:30:49am May 13,2024
load time 0.01632 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]