New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Clinton brought better metal by Anti-Racism on Oct 2,2006 12:58pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Oct 2,2006 12:58pm
With his one-sided civil rights policy, liberal attitude toward women (including those he splooged on), and endless rhetoric about democracy saving the world, Clinton oppressed the white male spirit and forced a resurgence of the European Faustian mythos in metal, so we got black metal. Now we've got an ex-crackhead Christian neo-conservative ("liberal" conservative) in office and he's simply made all of us tired, sad and bored, so metal now sucks and has gone emo.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Oct 2,2006 1:25pm
But Ronald Reagan brought much better metal.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 2,2006 1:28pm
I agree with DHTH. GWB also makes for better metal. is there no better thrash topic than nuclear warfare?

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Oct 2,2006 1:28pm edited Oct 2,2006 1:29pm
True dat...and televangelists...can't forget all those songs about televangelists...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 2,2006 1:42pm
nothing better than a little spiritual healing.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Oct 2,2006 2:23pm
Send Me Your Money!

toggletoggle post by infoterror  at Oct 2,2006 3:54pm
Ronald Reagan... and the Russians.

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Oct 2,2006 4:24pm
[Oct 2,2006 1:28pm - the_reverend]

is there no better thrash topic than nuclear warfare?

nope, that's the best one.

toggletoggle post by infoterror  at Oct 2,2006 5:50pm
Re-elect Reagan, then.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Oct 2,2006 6:13pm
Well, if we're going that far, we'd might as well dig a good president up, since we'd have a corpse either way.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Oct 2,2006 6:17pm
come on, bush-shit is pretty fucked.

I remember the reagan 80's well, we had AWESOME punk, hardcore, and thrash

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Oct 2,2006 6:22pm
litacore said:

thats cause big business assumed those were trends and would be gone soon, kinda like rap. until they realized they could make millions off of those types of bands.

thank you ozzfest and the warped tour

toggletoggle post by Drained at Oct 2,2006 6:26pm
Anti-Racism said:
With his one-sided civil rights policy, liberal attitude toward women (including those he splooged on), and endless rhetoric about democracy saving the world, Clinton oppressed the white male spirit and forced a resurgence of the European Faustian mythos in metal, so we got black metal. Now we've got an ex-crackhead Christian neo-conservative ("liberal" conservative) in office and he's simply made all of us tired, sad and bored, so metal now sucks and has gone emo.

Dude what's with this obsession about racism, politics and shit???? you need to fucking drop it, don't you ever get tired of talking the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again??????????????????????????????????????????????? what nationality are you anyway???????

toggletoggle post by Tyrone Jackson at Oct 2,2006 6:32pm
Sup muthas. Here be's some funny assed shit fo you crackas yo !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4MdyJDnSoI

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Oct 2,2006 6:40pm
Drained said:
what nationality are you anyway???????

Half-Jewish, half-black, of course. Duh.

toggletoggle post by Allah That at Oct 2,2006 7:46pm
jigger

toggletoggle post by Drained at Oct 2,2006 9:19pm
Anti-Racism said:
Drained said:
what nationality are you anyway???????

Half-Jewish, half-black, of course. Duh OK..... so tell me Mr Rabbi why the jews think they're all that? they think they're better than everyone else?

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Oct 2,2006 10:11pm edited Oct 2,2006 10:11pm
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
litacore said:

thats cause big business assumed those were trends and would be gone soon, kinda like rap. until they realized they could make millions off of those types of bands.

thank you ozzfest and the warped tour

dude I'm talking about BACK THEN

haven't ya heard early Swans?

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Oct 2,2006 11:52pm
Drained said:
OK..... so tell me Mr Rabbi why the jews think they're all that? they think they're better than everyone else?

Natural selection. The rest of you have been trying to kill us for so long that only the strongest have survived. Same goes for my black half, all eight inches of it heh heh heh

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Decrepid Acronichal Sores
[default homepage] [print][4:36:46pm May 04,2024
load time 0.02223 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]