New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> What is up with RTTP and all this racist crap? by NippleViolater on Oct 1,2006 10:31am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by NippleViolater   at Oct 1,2006 10:31am
I hadn't been on this message board for about a year or so. I used to be "boobtoucher" and then something happened that screwed up my account and I was just too busy and/or lazy to get another one up.

I did end up making a new account a few months ago, however, and every time I'm on here now it's a bunch of dipshits saying all of this racist crap and then a bunch of other dipshits calling everyone bigots. They all sound dumb as hell too.

I mean, I'm all for free speech, but aren't there actual hate sites these fucking idiots can go to? Whatever...this thread is stupid and I'm almost validating their idiotic comments and sound like one of'em, but SHUT THE FUCK UP!

toggletoggle post by pam   at Oct 1,2006 10:34am
repost.

toggletoggle post by NotSoSinisterMinister at Oct 1,2006 11:01am
Stop stealing my thunder, I created this thread two weeks ago.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Oct 1,2006 11:02am
Reckanize.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 1,2006 11:11am
I back this thread. too.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 1,2006 11:16am
repsot or not...it's true...it's making the board suck and it's too bad Aaron hasn't banned anyone yet.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Oct 1,2006 11:20am
if it get ignored, it will go away.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 1,2006 11:21am
that's what I'm hoping.

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Oct 1,2006 11:46am
well i haven't replied to any of the threads but they get way too many replies ...

toggletoggle post by pam   at Oct 1,2006 11:48am
I think the novelty is wearing off now.

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Oct 1,2006 7:43pm
Pam is a devoted anti-racist activist who also condemns anti-Semitism and homophobia. Just last month we joined an ANTIFA rally and beat up a bunch of girls who looked nationalist... they were white anyway.

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Oct 1,2006 9:30pm
what gets my goat is a lot of the bullshit fucks who are runining the board aren't even logging in.

but then I concede it's probably the same type of people who tape their own ANONYMOUS crank calls and release 'em for money.

toggletoggle post by NippleViolater   at Oct 1,2006 9:54pm
Sorry, I didn't see that anyone posted a thread about this already. The best move is to probably just ignore it. I just wanted to know what the status was on all of this.

Sweet topics: metal, hardcore, breakdowns, sex w/fat chicks and/or fat dudes, vidjyo games, hilarious pop culture, doobage, brewskis, and deez nuts.

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Oct 2,2006 2:14am
Let the banning begin.......................

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][2:29:49am May 02,2024
load time 0.03485 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]