New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> War against Islam by anonymous on Sep 25,2006 2:39pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 25,2006 2:39pm
Even if you're not Christian we must unite to fight the real evil that has been shadowing this world for centuries, Islam is nothing but bunch of lies, it promotes violence and extremism, like the Pope who cited the words of a Byzantine emperor who characterized some of the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad as "evil and inhuman," particularly "his command to spread by the sword the faith."
do you see christians trying to kill Glen Benton because he's always talking shit about Jesus? of course not, we cant let these scumbags dominate the world, we gotta fight.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 25,2006 2:42pm
*yawn*

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Sep 25,2006 2:43pm
anonymous said:
do you see christians trying to kill Glen Benton because he's always talking shit about Jesus?

That would be awesome.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Sep 25,2006 2:51pm
apparently anonymous isn't aware that extremist muslims are not the majority among muslims.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Sep 25,2006 2:55pm
Camel Jockies.

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Sep 25,2006 3:02pm
How can you judge a whole people by the acts of a few? That is like blaming blacks for violent crime, or Jews for greed. Your statements are hateful and racist, ethnocentric and vile, and reveal you to be a person of moral disease.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Sep 25,2006 3:04pm
What you don't realize, anonymous, is that if Bin Laden could have chosen what you were going to say right there, he wouldn't have changed a word. He wants this war to be perceived as against Islam, because that increases his recruitment pool from a couple million fundamentalists to a couple BILLION Muslims. We all appreciate your efforts to try to protect America, but seeing as you're helping a strategy to increase terrorist recruitment by 100,000%, perhaps keeping quiet would be more beneficial to our national security.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 25,2006 3:10pm
Who the fuck is this guy? I meant the fucking terrorists or like those assholes who killed the nun in Somalia because of what the pope said, now do they have moral disease? tell me why we're not allowed to express our real feelings about their " religion", what we really think about it.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 25,2006 3:15pm
ShadowSD said:
What you don't realize, anonymous, is that if Bin Laden could have chosen what you were going to say right there, he wouldn't have changed a word. He wants this war to be perceived as against Islam, because that increases his recruitment pool from a couple million fundamentalists to a couple BILLION Muslims. We all appreciate your efforts to try to protect America, but seeing as you're helping a strategy to increase terrorist recruitment by 100,000%, perhaps keeping quiet would be more beneficial to our national security.

Bin Laden was born in a muslin country, acording to their views Bin Laden is a hero, not like Cat Stevens who converted to Islam.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 25,2006 3:17pm
ShadowSD said:

Bin Laden was born in a muslim country, acording to their sick views he's a hero, not like Cat Stevens who converted to Islam.

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Sep 25,2006 3:20pm
Cat Stevens is an anti-racist hero

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 25,2006 3:33pm
Anti-Racism said:
Cat Stevens is an anti-racist hero

Did I say he was racist???? you need to learn how to read, I said he converted to Islam

toggletoggle post by y_ddraig_goch  at Sep 25,2006 3:53pm
I personally consider the most muslims to be better than most christians, but personally I would rather see this war fall through and have all the christian, jews, and muslim extremist kill eachother off

toggletoggle post by Greenburgstein at Sep 25,2006 4:45pm
Anti-Racism said:
How can you judge a whole people by the acts of a few? That is like blaming blacks for violent crime, or Jews for greed. Your statements are hateful and racist, ethnocentric and vile, and reveal you to be a person of moral disease.

"JEWS FOR GREED"... That actually IS my slogan, and as you can see by my last name, I am a jew..just like yourself. The only difference between me and you my friend seems to be the fact that I LOVE A GOOD HAM SANDWICH now and again as opposed to your hog swallowing antics. Not quite the same "pork" I tell you. but sinful none the less my friend, yes?

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Sep 25,2006 4:53pm
Islam is anti-Semitic.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 25,2006 4:55pm
And Semites are anti -everything else.

toggletoggle post by metal_church101  at Sep 25,2006 4:58pm
Islam is anti anything that is not islam. It's just a matter of how radical and extreme they take the conversion.

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Sep 25,2006 5:12pm
Islam is not racist, but it is anti-Semitic. America is racist and possibly anti-Semitic. Many people here are clearly racist and anti-Semitic. I think you are anti-Islamic.

toggletoggle post by anonymoustien at Sep 25,2006 5:15pm
Pro pork jews are anti semitic. I think this Greenburgstein fella would be wise to stick to the corned beef, kosher of course.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 25,2006 5:33pm
I'd better tell all those Arab Muslims that their religion tells them to hate themselves.

toggletoggle post by Anti-Racism  at Sep 25,2006 5:39pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][12:45:27am May 03,2024
load time 0.03777 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]