New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> New Metal Radio Show...Saturday's at Midnight by __THe_Moor__NLI on Sep 18,2006 7:17pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by __THe_Moor__NLI at Sep 18,2006 7:17pm
Greetings all.

I, the Moor, will begin hosting a most fabulous metal show this saturday at midnight. I call it, "Metallic Eclectica"; and i plan on playing anything and everything that can be considered metal; Doom, grind, black, death, hardcore, emocore, screamo, metalcore, post-metal, symphonic metal, USBM, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. if you like metal, or hardcore, there will be something that you like. Please tune in at www.kuwr.com where you can listen online; you can make requests during the show by iming me at "kwurradio" or posting here. Or, if you're on facebook, serch groups for Metallic Eclectica and join up and post there. please tune in and hear some new and fabulous musics from all of metal's various genres.

since i'm familiar with the internet, let me go ahead and get some of the responses i expect to this out of the way

"hardcore's gay"
"black metal sucks"
"facebook is gay"
"the radio sucks"
"you're whickhed queeyah"

all that aside, if you like music and have an open mind, tune in!

saturday's at midnight!

-The Moor

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 19,2006 7:50pm
Bizzump.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:why are you saying that
[default homepage] [print][10:57:05am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01972 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]