New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> The Crocodile Hunter: DEAD!!!!! by XdunnyX on Sep 4,2006 1:26am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by XdunnyX  at Sep 4,2006 1:26am

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 4,2006 1:29am
Wow. Well, I suppose being devoured by a croc would have been too ironic.

toggletoggle post by Allahthat at Sep 4,2006 1:32am
And so ends an almost perfect day..........

toggletoggle post by DFTG at Sep 4,2006 1:36am
that sucks

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 4,2006 1:38am
Holy shit.
Or should I say....CRIKEY!

How the fuck.....stingray barb???? what???

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 4,2006 1:40am
'Irwin was filming an underwater documentary on the Great Barrier Reef in northeastern Queensland state when the accident occurred'

It should be on you tube in 6 minutes.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 4,2006 1:41am
Six? You're being generous.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Sep 4,2006 2:07am
not a surprise

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Sep 4,2006 2:15am
I thought this dude was bad ass.
RIP

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Sep 4,2006 2:20am
That sucks...His show was funny as shit

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 4,2006 2:26am

toggletoggle post by litacore   at Sep 4,2006 4:30am
badass way to go. a stingray will fuck you up.

toggletoggle post by Joshtruction   at Sep 4,2006 6:22am
I love this guy so much :( Having pet gators my self I used to watch his shows as much as I could. I found him capturing so many pets I have personally owned. This makes today a sad day for me!!!

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Sep 4,2006 8:02am
I'd love to see the pictures.

toggletoggle post by watchmaker666 nli at Sep 4,2006 8:05am
they guy had a wife and little kids so that part is sad but it was only a matter of time before some animal fucked him up

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Sep 4,2006 9:10am

Yup, I can see that barb being a bit painful.

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Sep 4,2006 11:00am
i was just going to post that. this is a sad day

toggletoggle post by HailTheLeaf  at Sep 4,2006 11:32am
pretty fucked up...I stepped on one of those once, it just freaked out and swam away though.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Sep 4,2006 11:39am
I guess from some stories it was really bad luck for him as they are rarely fatal. The barb went right through his heart.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 4,2006 12:08pm
They almost never attack humans. It's beyond rare, it's completely unlikely. Crazy.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Sep 4,2006 12:51pm
I guess that's what bad word of mouth does in the animal kingdom.

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Sep 4,2006 12:51pm
this is bullshit. its a sad sad day

toggletoggle post by SinisterMinister at Sep 4,2006 12:55pm
KRIKEY!!!

toggletoggle post by thedeparted   at Sep 4,2006 3:06pm

doesnt that tiger cub look like a human kind of...weird

toggletoggle post by ocr at Sep 4,2006 3:20pm
another metal warrior has fallen rip
devilpig rip
gbk vocalist rip
jessie pinado rip
jon dissession rip
steve erwin rip
doug 'evil' white RI news anchor and black metal freak rip

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Sep 4,2006 3:56pm
No poetic justice here. A croc would have been the way he wanted to go.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 4,2006 4:42pm
I say he got off easy, as being mauled and ripped apart by a croc, would be way worse than the way he went.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Sep 4,2006 4:44pm
But it would have been more entertaining

toggletoggle post by kevord  at Sep 4,2006 4:44pm
Hatchet needs to write a song called Stingray Impalement. Get on it Scott.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Sep 4,2006 4:48pm
Done.

toggletoggle post by rotivore at Sep 4,2006 8:49pm
it was just a matter of time

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 4,2006 9:32pm

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 4,2006 9:38pm
i really thought this was a joke when i first heard. i mean c'mon. a fucking stingray! should've been a crocadile biting him in half or some shit. RIP.

toggletoggle post by nickyhelliot  at Sep 4,2006 10:35pm

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 4,2006 10:51pm
hahaha thats awful. seriously he's only been dead for like 5 seconds.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 4,2006 11:16pm
HAHAHAHAHAH

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Sep 5,2006 12:19am
hahahahahahha
i was reading somewhere that in the past 60 years only 3 people have died from a stingray, including him, way to go!

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Sep 5,2006 12:24am
I can't believe people have nothing better to do than make pix like that .gif and the .jpg above it, Though that .gif is pretty funny

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Sep 5,2006 12:24am
Abbath said:
hahahahahahha
i was reading somewhere that in the past 60 years only 3 people have died from a stingray, including him, way to go!

And he was the "Expert"

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Sep 5,2006 8:20am
HA! I saw this quote in an article today. Kind of a low blow.

"He stalked lions. He faced off with poisonous snakes. He wrestled with crocodiles. In the end, it was a stingray."

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Sep 5,2006 9:41am
it's kind of funny just how little the whole world seems to be surprised by this

the guy made the purpose of his life to piss off things that didn't need to be pissed off. there's a lesson in that.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 5,2006 10:32am
This WAS caught on tape.

“It shows that Steve came over the top of the ray and the tail came up, and spiked him here (in the chest), and he pulled it out and the next minute he’s gone,”

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 5,2006 10:39am
seriously .. this was bound to happen.. i can't imagine it would be very shocking.. just for the fact that it was a potentionally harmless animal maybe.. but.. when you fuck with as many wild animals as he did... what do you expect to happen?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 5,2006 10:46am
I expected him to be death rolled by a huge 15 foot croc. thats all.

toggletoggle post by SinisterMinister at Sep 5,2006 11:31am
I still searched YouTube and only found news reports.
If someone finds this PUT IT UP.

toggletoggle post by hungtableed at Sep 5,2006 12:37pm
SinisterMinister said:
I still searched YouTube and only found news reports.
If someone finds this PUT IT UP.

Yeah, he was a pretty cool guy and all but I want to see the tape!

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Sep 5,2006 1:26pm
It sucks that this guy died, he was more than just a TV personality. He did alot for wildlife preservation in Australia and under his direction the Australia National Zoo improved its conservation/captive breeding programs. RIP

Oddly enough, the "star" of the Australian National Zoo that he was the director of just recently died. She was a 176 year old Galapagos tortoise who was originally transported back to England by Darwin and later moved to Australia because it was a more suitable climate.

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Sep 5,2006 1:59pm
powerkok said:
This WAS caught on tape.

“It shows that Steve came over the top of the ray and the tail came up, and spiked him here (in the chest), and he pulled it out and the next minute he’s gone,”

Wonder how many YouTube searches there have been so far

toggletoggle post by Dertoxia-nli at Sep 5,2006 5:36pm
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=232744>1=7703

i can't see it from school but aparently msn has the video. there's a link in that article.

toggletoggle post by Dertoxia-nli at Sep 5,2006 5:39pm
blahhh, nevermind. that was super misleading. the headline was "crocodile hunters death caught on tape" and there was a link to a video but it was just of the news report. damn news sites trolling for hits.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 5,2006 5:45pm
Turns out the stingray was jewish,and thought he was Mel Gibson.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 5,2006 6:14pm
dwellingsickness said:
I can't believe people have nothing better to do than make pix like that .gif and the .jpg above it, Though that .gif is pretty funny

I know, it's sad he died, but that gif is fucking hilarious. Mostly because it looks nothing like a stingray.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Sep 5,2006 9:29pm
i had a laugh at the gif, mainly for the same reason pam laughed, and i think it sucks that he died. i feel bad for his wife and kids. he was a good man who did a lot of good for creatures around the world. the stingray thing was a freak accident. he wasn't being stupid, he made a mistake and had bad luck.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 5,2006 9:33pm
He SEEMED like a good guy, but did you know him?
Maybe he beat his wife off camera.
You never know.

toggletoggle post by vomitthesoul  at Sep 5,2006 9:44pm
I dont feel bad that this guy is dead.Thats what ya get for playing with wild animals

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 5,2006 9:52pm
Well, thats not entirely fair.
If you are as proficent as he was with wild animals, you could go maybe your whole life w/o being killed.....but swimming with wild animals is a WHOLE different story.'

Water is not our natural habitat, and this is proven again and again, with sharks, nasty fish with big teeth, snakes, etc.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Sep 5,2006 11:27pm
vomitthesoul said:
I dont feel bad that this guy is dead.Thats what ya get for playing with wild animals

I bet you'd be awesome with animals. You should give it a try.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 6,2006 3:29am
powerkok said:
Well, thats not entirely fair.
If you are as proficent as he was with wild animals, you could go maybe your whole life w/o being killed.....but swimming with wild animals is a WHOLE different story.'

Water is not our natural habitat, and this is proven again and again, with sharks, nasty fish with big teeth, snakes, etc.

My thoughts exactly

toggletoggle post by DreamingInExile   at Sep 6,2006 12:07pm

AHAHAHAHAHA

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 6,2006 1:24pm
pam said:
vomitthesoul said:

I bet you'd be awesome with animals. You should give it a try.

he is already proficient in the ways of bestiality.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Sep 6,2006 2:07pm
Crikey, a nasty animal! let's poke it with a stick!!!

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 6,2006 3:19pm
its a sad day? since when has this guy had any impact on your day to day lives?

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Sep 6,2006 3:23pm
Why is everyone mocking the stingray thing? Dude didn't die because he was a pussy or anything, a stingray CAN kill a human being. It just doesn't happen often because most people don't put themselves near that situation.

toggletoggle post by skullfucked at Sep 6,2006 3:26pm
it's been 30 seconds, can somebody please argue about the crocodile hunter some more?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 6,2006 3:32pm
DrinkHardThrashHard said:
Why is everyone mocking the stingray thing? Dude didn't die because he was a pussy or anything, a stingray CAN kill a human being. It just doesn't happen often because most people don't put themselves near that situation.

also, most people arent stabbed directly in the heart by one.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Sep 6,2006 10:10pm
i'm bored:

crocodile hunter was a flaming lion cock sucking faggot who crys when crocodiles die and feeds then babies and died like a pussy

.....discuss

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 6,2006 10:18pm
A friend of mine offered this touching eulogy

Steve Irwin spent his whole life wrestling pissed off animals. An average day for Steve Irwin involved waking up, eating a breakfast consisting of raw steak and a glass of kangaroo milk, and then going outside and kicking the first deadly animal he could find right in the fucking face.

Last night, MSNBC showed a clip of Steve Irwin taunting a crocodile with a lawn mower. It was like a guy chasing his dog with the vacuum cleaner, except with a lot more sharp, dangerous things involved. I mean, shit, I guess he could have just taunted the crocodile with a vacuum. That would have been crazy enough for most people. But no, there's simply not enough things that can kill you involved for Steve fucking Irwin.

The Crocodile Hunter died because he was stabbed in the heart by a stingray. I don't know about you, but if that's how I died, it would be my epitaph. Hell, even if that's not how I die, it's still going to be my epitaph. That's way better than cancer or a car crash. Don't get me wrong, I'm not glad the man is dead. If anything, I'm sorry it happened. The world lost a unique individual.

His death came as a shock, to be sure, but probably only because people were surprised it finally actually happened. It was the right way for him to go, killed by an animal that he had really pissed off. It's like if Evel Knievel died in a motorcycle crash, or if James Brown got blown away by the police during a PCP and alcohol-induced rampage.

Steve Irwin died doing what he loved, fucking around with deadly animals for no good reason.

This is a picture of Steve Irwin dangling a rattlesnake above a man being dragged behind a truck. I don't know what that guy did to piss off the Crocodile Hunter, but that is why you don't fuck with a guy like Steve Irwin

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Sep 6,2006 10:20pm
HAHAHAH!!!! ^^^^^^^^

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 6,2006 10:20pm

Steve Irwin spent his whole life wrestling pissed off animals. An average day for Steve Irwin involved waking up, eating a breakfast consisting of raw steak and a glass of kangaroo milk, and then going outside and kicking the first deadly animal he could find right in the fucking face.

Last night, MSNBC showed a clip of Steve Irwin taunting a crocodile with a lawn mower. It was like a guy chasing his dog with the vacuum cleaner, except with a lot more sharp, dangerous things involved. I mean, shit, I guess he could have just taunted the crocodile with a vacuum. That would have been crazy enough for most people. But no, there's simply not enough things that can kill you involved for Steve fucking Irwin.

The Crocodile Hunter died because he was stabbed in the heart by a stingray. I don't know about you, but if that's how I died, it would be my epitaph. Hell, even if that's not how I die, it's still going to be my epitaph. That's way better than cancer or a car crash. Don't get me wrong, I'm not glad the man is dead. If anything, I'm sorry it happened. The world lost a unique individual.

His death came as a shock, to be sure, but probably only because people were surprised it finally actually happened. It was the right way for him to go, killed by an animal that he had really pissed off. It's like if Evel Knievel died in a motorcycle crash, or if James Brown got blown away by the police during a PCP and alcohol-induced rampage.

Steve Irwin died doing what he loved, fucking around with deadly animals for no good reason.

This is a picture of Steve Irwin dangling a rattlesnake above a man being dragged behind a truck. I don't know what that guy did to piss off the Crocodile Hunter, but that is why you don't fuck with a guy like Steve Irwin

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 6,2006 10:21pm

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Sep 6,2006 10:21pm

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Sep 6,2006 10:21pm
i really want steve irwin to reach chuck norris status

...we need to make this happen

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Sep 6,2006 10:31pm
DreamingInExile said:

AHAHAHAHAHA

brilliant.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Sep 7,2006 5:33pm

toggletoggle post by Allahthat at Sep 7,2006 5:46pm
marine life.

toggletoggle post by 4DH at Sep 7,2006 7:22pm
all joking aside...he was a great guy, and wouldn't have wanted to go any other way...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE2hy7OAlMk

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 24,2006 12:44am
your an asssssshoooooolllw

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Grotesque Underground Brainstem
[default homepage] [print][11:30:37pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.05429 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]