New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ESP M-II w/ Maple Neck and EMG's! $1200 by contagion on Aug 31,2006 4:59pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by contagion   at Aug 31,2006 4:59pm edited Aug 31,2006 5:00pm
Guitar has BARELY been played. I left cadaveryne less than a week after i got it, and i put it away, knowing id sell it. I played out with it once, my last show with cadaveryne, but it was always kept in its hard case. THE CASE STILL SMELLS NEW. I polished the guitar and put it away. its currently set up for c standard tuning, and i could have it set up for E or whatever tuning you use if need be. This is a 1450$ guitar new, and i have a 200$ emg zakk wylde set in it, making it worth 1650$. emg 85 in the bridge and an 81 in the neck. I can switch the 85 for an 81 if you want, as i have 2 81's in my other guitar and it takes all of 3 seconds to switch.

toggletoggle post by Cadaveryne at Aug 31,2006 6:06pm
If Only I had the cash.

toggletoggle post by contagion   at Aug 31,2006 10:05pm
buy it after you buy my mesa hahaha

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 1,2006 1:55am
that is beautiful. No extra cash right now tho.

toggletoggle post by contagion   at Sep 1,2006 4:33pm
My email is pekingwoq@hotmail.com

if anyone is seriously interested in it, i would be willing to hold it for a while. realistic though, like, before december, im not trying to sit on this for 10 months.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Sep 1,2006 6:03pm
I may be intersted in late November, if you still have it.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Sep 1,2006 6:38pm
beautiful guitar. Not a fan of EMG's or trems, but that is nice. I wish I had the cash or at least a secure job right now to buy this off of you. Oh well...I guess like the kok, if you have a hard time getting rid of this I'll be in touch in a few months.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 4,2006 6:59pm
bumpdiddy bump bump.

toggletoggle post by contagion   at Sep 4,2006 6:59pm
oops. whatever.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 5,2006 12:38am
try posting it on a couple other places as well.

ESPguitars.com has a section of the forum dedicated to guitar sales.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Sep 9,2006 5:03pm
niccolai said:
try posting it on a couple other places as well.

ESPguitars.com has a section of the forum dedicated to guitar sales.
good call. will do.

toggletoggle post by contagion   at Sep 12,2006 5:23pm
can you post a link to that page of the forum. im too lazy to look.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 5:27pm
You'll haveto register to make a post but the URL is http://p222.ezboard.com/fespguitarsmessage...m12.showMessage?topicID=38966.topic

If I'm not mistaken, someone just sold an m2 for a grand, so you probably won't have too much trouble at least getting an offer on it.

toggletoggle post by niccolai   at Sep 12,2006 5:28pm
and having actual pictures can make the difference between selling and not selling so you might want to take some with a camera and throw them on photobucket.com. everyone already knows what the promo shot of the guitar looks like.

toggletoggle post by contagion   at Sep 12,2006 5:33pm
niccolai said:
and having actual pictures can make the difference between selling and not selling so you might want to take some with a camera and throw them on photobucket.com. everyone already knows what the promo shot of the guitar looks like.
i meant to take some when my sister was home from college on her digi. i dont have one, and my phone pictures come out looking like shit. ill have to call a friend and try and borrow a camera or something, but thanks for that anyway.

toggletoggle post by contagionnnn at Sep 26,2006 10:54pm
i'm too lazy to log in. I'll sell for 1000.

toggletoggle post by Lopinys at Sep 27,2006 6:37pm
Hmm, I've been wanting this exact same guitar for awhile. I developed Carpal Tunnel about 3-4 months ago. And my Les Paul's neck is just too bitchy to play on now.

Send me more info of the guitar and pictures to my email, chicksdigme188@hotmail.com

toggletoggle post by contagion   at Oct 2,2006 5:33pm
reply to youre emails motherfucker. i dont have the pictures anymore because i deleted them off of my computer, and i dont have a digital camera.

toggletoggle post by contagion   at Oct 12,2006 7:57am
$900?

toggletoggle post by whiskey_weed_and_women  at Oct 12,2006 9:20am
not trying to talk shit but seriously for the money youre asking someone could go to a shop and buy one and get a warranty on it plus an added shop warranty on it.

goodluck though

toggletoggle post by blue  at Oct 12,2006 11:38am
whiskey_weed_and_women said:
not trying to talk shit but seriously for the money youre asking someone could go to a shop and buy one and get a warranty on it plus an added shop warranty on it.

goodluck though

not on that guitar mister man.

toggletoggle post by SteveOTB   at Oct 12,2006 12:03pm
I'll give you $150.00 for it.

toggletoggle post by Lopinys at Oct 15,2006 1:35am
Sorry dude, my comp crashed. $900? Hmm..

toggletoggle post by contagion   at Oct 15,2006 8:35am
whiskey_weed_and_women said:

goodluck though

yea, its expensive, but considering it has like 5 hours playing time on it, a 200 dollar set of pickups and goes for 1400 new, id say 900 is pretty fair.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Forsaken Vaginal Orgy
[default homepage] [print][1:40:36pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.02628 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]