New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Hilarious Velvet Caccoon drama by VoidExpression on Aug 17,2006 9:45am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by VoidExpression  at Aug 17,2006 9:45am
So it's apparently official they have outright stolen their most recent releases from other artists ("How the Last Day" was an album bu Korouva and "Dizzy From Eternity" is an album by My Violent Ego). There is a long statement here: http://www.metal-archives.com/more.php?id=15954 as well other places all over the internet. The band has a history of deceit so it's definitely possible, just funny that they got away with it for so long.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 17,2006 10:10am
that is infinitely hilarious.

toggletoggle post by VoidExpression  at Aug 17,2006 10:20am
I mean, if it turns out to be true I would feel bad for their fans (I am/was one) and the artists they stole from, but holy crap, they have some hhuge balls.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Aug 17,2006 10:25am edited Aug 17,2006 10:26am
They've never been very good, 'Northsuite' is okay, so this matters little in the grand scheme of things. Pretty funny though. He couldn't murder someone to get his name out there so he stole other peoples' music.

toggletoggle post by VoidExpression  at Aug 17,2006 10:27am edited Aug 17,2006 10:33am
It was just standard atmo bm and nowhere near deserving the praise they recieved, but the ridiculous things they say are always entertaining.

I bet all of the trve, kvlt, and grim black metal snobs are pissing themselves right now. I'm still leaning towards ill-conceived prank though.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Aug 17,2006 10:34am
It could be a prank just because he wants to deny his own experimentations?

toggletoggle post by VoidExpression  at Aug 17,2006 10:37am edited Aug 17,2006 10:37am
Because he is a tool who likes having mystique and controversy surrounding his band, no matter how retarded it is.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Aug 17,2006 10:39am
He should focus more on his actual music, so he could be good, like Drudkh.

toggletoggle post by VoidExpression  at Aug 17,2006 10:42am
He probably can't be that good, hence all of the parlour tricks.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 17,2006 12:36pm
the fact that they can consistently post messages somewhere on the net, and then with in days it shows up on hundreds of message boards everywhere is some fucking amazing marketing skills. Bands should hire this guy as a PR guy.

toggletoggle post by litacore nli at Aug 17,2006 12:43pm
interesting development.

first James Frey, then JT Leroy, and now this?

who are the real people?

toggletoggle post by infoterror  at Aug 20,2006 6:08pm
THIS BAND WAS ALWAYS A JOKE

JUST METAL FANS ARE OFTEN FUCKING STUPID
AND LISTEN TO IT ANYWAY

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][9:15:35pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01827 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]