New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Did anyone see Who wants to be a Superhero? by Beaver McD on Jul 28,2006 9:58am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Beaver McD at Jul 28,2006 9:58am
I don't know if anyone else watched this, I happened to catch it last night. This show was one of the funniest things I have ever seen in such a long time. It was just the biggest comic book dorks in spandex all set in a house, reality show type thing and they are sent on these missions by Stan Lee. The one they had last night was they had to be in their regular clothes then when they got a call, had to run, change into their costume in a place no one could see them and run to the finish line. The catch was there was a little girl screaming for her mom and that was supposedly lost, right before the finish line. Now everyone just thought that they were supposed to run to the line but in all reality they were supposed to save the girl. I would say like 4 people out of 12 or so stopped to help the girl it was so funny. These people had to dumbest costumes too and so many of them were in their mid 30's, a lot of them were out of shape too.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 28,2006 10:03am
http://www.whowantstobeasuperhero.tv/
no girls allowed. this is boy's club

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 28,2006 10:15am
I don't have cable. I wanted to see this!

toggletoggle post by the_taste_of_cigarettes  at Jul 28,2006 11:20am

E. Quincy Sloan
Fireman Captain

Super-strength; super-speed; fire resistance; always detects lies because he can only hear the truth.

If he acts against his integrity, his powers falter. He must beware of beauty, because it blinds him to evil.

...the protection of all people everywhere.

"Good night!"

Ty'Veculus's ongoing mission is to guarantee the safety of the 24 Elders, who one day will save the world. Because the elders' identities are not yet known, Ty'Veculus must defend everyone worldwide until the 24 elders safely grow into their own powers.

toggletoggle post by CaptainCleanoff at Jul 28,2006 11:25am
I am sure you can find many of the contestants here:
http://www30.familywatchdog.us/

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][1:11:32am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.01238 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]