New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> My inept co-worker update by xmikex on Jul 19,2006 1:55pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 19,2006 1:55pm
Since the guy is out for the rest of the week, and I won't have him eating eggs benedict over my shoulder while I type this (that and Mike seems to enjoy it) I thought I'd share some more stuff he's done.

- Wasted his entire tuition reimbursement while attempting to get his master's degree. He took all the classes neccessary to complete his degree (which the university I work for paid for), but he never actually bothered to enroll in a program. In the end he never recieved his degree and wasted incalcuable amounts of time and money for everyone involved.

- Signed up to do simulated patient performances (yes, like that Seinfeld episode). He was given a fake M.O. and was - unknown to him - used as an example of a patient who can't stop talking long enough to give the doctor any relevant information. Oh, and he was also doing all this on company time and trying to collect 2 paycheck from it.

- Faked back injuries on 2 separate occasions and milked a month of medical leave, fridays off for several months, and free sessions with a physical therapist, and a nutritionist (neither of which he took seriously).

- Once went 2 floors out of his way to tell me that the volume on a TV monitor was too loud. He was holding a remote for it in his hand as he told me.

- Claims he worked for NASA, and was offered a job with the CIA.

- Frequently tells me stories about working for this one company. Unknown to him is the fact that I already know he was fired from that company in under a week for sitting around and eating too much.

- Once spent 15 minutes over my shoulder navigating me through the Montreal Tourism Bureau's website in order to show me a "huge punk and hardcore festival in Montreal" that my band should try to get on. It turned out that the show he was talking about was The Warped Tour.

- Told me the intimate details of a conversation he had with his close personal friend Paul Tsongas, and the political conspiracies as to why his presidental run failed.

- Refered to himself as "The Office Bad Boy" in a conversation with me. This was no less than 15 minutes after the whole office heard him getting yelled at for being a lazyass.

- Makes a point of announcing (never any less than 3 times) that he's using a computer to do billing when he's clearly, and quite obviously using the computer to play solitare. I wouldn't care except he talks about bills while he does it to try and keep up the illusion.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 19,2006 2:06pm
my job is good at firing people like this. there was this one woman, a neurotic hypochondriac, and she pulled shit like this. they subsequently canned her.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 19,2006 2:39pm
the warp tour thing was the bestest.

toggletoggle post by Repost Police at Jul 19,2006 2:44pm
He posted this same shit months ago.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 19,2006 2:52pm
Repost Police said:

i might have repeated one of those details. but the rest is fresh stuff I just leared last week. Up yours.

toggletoggle post by davefromthegrave  at Jul 19,2006 4:28pm
I enjoy these stories. shove it up your dickhole, repost police.

toggletoggle post by tbone_r nli at Jul 19,2006 5:28pm
xmikex said:
Up yours.

A college educated, 20+ year old man and that's all you got? Get in the back of the cruiser, we're taking you in

toggletoggle post by REPOST_POLICE at Jul 20,2006 9:10am
Repost Police said:

Are you impersonating an officer, you piece of shit? This is not a repost.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 20,2006 9:13am
REPOST_POLICE said:
Repost Police said:

Are you impersonating an officer, you piece of shit? This is not a repost.

oh my.... pWnEd!!

toggletoggle post by vomitthesoul  at Jul 20,2006 12:00pm
I work with a gook who is constantly complaining about how much he hates everyone he works with and thats its to hot in the warehouse.Hes a whole 5'1" 120 lbs and has a serious Napoleon complex.I wish the fucker would just quit!!!

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jul 20,2006 1:01pm
thats one thing that drives me bananas here at my job, the fact that its either too hot or too cold for the old hags. there is no happy medium. its always the same douchebags complaining. "its too hot they need to turn the heat down". then 20 minutes later after they have filed a complaint, "why is it so cold up here, i'm freezing". the thermometer is directly next to me, so i check it whenever anyone complains. it never changes, its always a steady 70 degrees.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jul 20,2006 1:46pm
my father is a facilities manager or something for NStar. He told me a story about this lady that actually filed a formal complaint about another woman smelling up the bathroom. She claimed this woman would use the restroom every day, and every day after she used it the bathroom would smell horrifically for like 2 hours. So she formally complained about it. My father told her to complain to a dietician, and not to him.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Poisoned Vampyric Ride
[default homepage] [print][9:04:00am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01166 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]