New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Morbid Angel - Blessed are the Sick Appreciation by Ryan_M on Jul 14,2006 2:58pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Jul 14,2006 2:58pm

I've been listening to this album a lot lately; this has to be at least one of the top 5 best death metal records ever made.

toggletoggle post by Anthony nli at Jul 14,2006 3:08pm
absolutely incredible album. ill never get tired of this. seeing Vincent perform these songs with MA was unreal, especially Fall from Grace.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 14,2006 3:51pm
my favorite MA album. Fall From Grace was the SHIT. I rocked out so hard.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Jul 14,2006 4:27pm
i could have died after watching them play fall from grace, and day of suffering as well, and been happy. my neck was pretty damn sore the next few days after that show!
i would love to see morbid angel go out and do a tour playing all of blessed are the sick the same way slayer did playing all of reign in blood.

toggletoggle post by vomitthesoul  at Jul 14,2006 4:45pm
Great album but Altars of Madness is better in my opinion.The best DM debut besides Deicide's self titled album

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jul 15,2006 2:13pm
I think I also like Altars better. But still, this album is so amazing. I saw them on the first Vincent reunion tour but not the most recent time, so I missed Fall From Grace, and I'm still pissed off about it.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Jul 15,2006 4:48pm
Ryan_M said:
i could have died after watching them play fall from grace, and day of suffering as well, and been happy. my neck was pretty damn sore the next few days after that show!
i would love to see morbid angel go out and do a tour playing all of blessed are the sick the same way slayer did playing all of reign in blood.

I'd bite off my little finger to see that.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jul 15,2006 7:46pm
Brainstorm

toggletoggle post by i_am_not_me   at Jul 15,2006 9:04pm
I was listening to it coming home from Wal-Mart today. Killer album.

toggletoggle post by DrinkHardThrashHard  at Jul 16,2006 12:33am edited Jul 16,2006 12:33am
I'm a complete whacko, and I like "Altars of Madness" better. Go figure.

I also like their last 2 records and thought they were interesting.

toggletoggle post by Abyss at Jul 16,2006 1:04am
Not my favorite Morbid Angel album, But still its great!!!!!!!!!!! Desolte Ways is amazing. The Ancient Ones kicks ass!!

toggletoggle post by dwellingsickness at Jul 16,2006 5:38am
I also like Altars way better,Was living in Fla when Blessed came out, saw the Blessed tour like 5-6 times down there.

toggletoggle post by TheGreatSpaldino   at Jul 16,2006 3:09pm
definitely my fav MA album

toggletoggle post by Pete Sandoval at Jul 16,2006 8:01pm
Covenant is better.

toggletoggle post by Ryan_M at Jul 16,2006 10:05pm
for me, no other morbid angel record can even come close to the stregnth and greatness that is blessed are the sick. it's the only m.a. album i own, and it's all i'll ever need from them.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][5:44:17pm May 06,2024
load time 0.02107 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]