Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> B_O_R_I_N_G by xmikex on Jun 26,2006 9:10am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 26,2006 9:10am
I'm looking at my daily operations report for today. It's usually like 7 - 11 pages long. Today it's 4 pages long with a couple of jobs at 7am and then nothing until 6pm meaning I have NOTHING TO DO ALL FUCKING DAY. UGH. I'm still wiped out from playing Pennsylvania this weekend. What a shitty day to spend at my desk.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 26,2006 9:18am
carina is away at work so I have no "alarm clock"
granted, she called me and all to wake me up, but I still hit the snooze a few times so I'm a bit later to work than I want to be. also, with her not here, there was nothing to coaxs me to bed so I stayed up until 2:30am. it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't also get 3 hours the night before.
with my radio show tonight, I'm thinking about ducking out of work early and hitting a nap before my show/station work.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 26,2006 9:23am
we both know how we're getting through this day

meet me in the bathroom in 10.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jun 26,2006 9:25am
my dog pissed on me while i was sleeping. i've been up since 3am. i got to work at 4:30am. needless to say, i don't have to worry about that fucking mut anymore. she's dead.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jun 26,2006 9:27am edited Jun 26,2006 9:27am
i've been doing nothing but watching ogrish type videos on youtube all morning at work.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 26,2006 9:30am
dude, I need to get me a $100 bills to make this "official"

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jun 26,2006 9:31am
if you wanna be down, you got to...

toggletoggle post by hung_to_bleed   at Jun 26,2006 9:34am
Coke is gay, it makes people act like fucktards. I was reminded of the annoying characteristics of blowhead last night and I must say that I was absolutely irritated the whole time.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jun 26,2006 9:35am edited Jun 26,2006 9:36am
paying an arm and a leg for gas sucks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHwBE8GHBS4

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 26,2006 9:55am
the yogurt I ate for breakfast isn't sitting so well right now.

toggletoggle post by Messerschmitt at Jun 26,2006 9:56am
haha. i just ate tomato soup for lunch, it gives it that extra effect if you know what i mean? and yes, i said lunch.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD at Jun 26,2006 10:05am
hung_to_bleed said:
Coke is gay, it makes people act like fucktards.

Very true.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jun 26,2006 10:33am
Coke is gay?!? Coke+Teenage Girl+Sexual Predator= Layed

Thats just my experience.

toggletoggle post by Troll at Jun 26,2006 10:34am
....I'm bored too

toggletoggle post by Jugulator at Jun 26,2006 11:49am
xmikex said:
I'm looking at my daily operations report for today. It's usually like 7 - 11 pages long. Today it's 4 pages long with a couple of jobs at 7am and then nothing until 6pm meaning I have NOTHING TO DO ALL FUCKING DAY. UGH. I'm still wiped out from playing Pennsylvania this weekend. What a shitty day to spend at my desk.

Stop whining.At least you get to sit in an office that has A/C.Ever work in a hot warehouse that dont have that? I do that every fucking day!!!!!

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Jun 26,2006 11:54am
hung_to_bleed said:
Coke is gay, it makes people act like fucktards. I was reminded of the annoying characteristics of blowhead last night and I must say that I was absolutely irritated the whole time.

I tend to agree with you there.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 26,2006 12:01pm
Jugulator said:
xmikex said:

Stop whining.At least you get to sit in an office that has A/C.Ever work in a hot warehouse that dont have that? I do that every fucking day!!!!!

No but I worked in a meat dept for like 6 years. It's a pretty fun time when the warmest room in your department is 30 degrees. Especially at 6am on a Sunday in the middle of January (after you got home from a show Connecticut at 3am). But you know what I did??? I GOT A NEW JOB, Genius.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 26,2006 12:04pm
I used to work warehouses in manch-vegas like 10 years ago. that work sucked. the people there sucked. after getting fired for threatening to burn someone's house down, I got myself learned right quick.

toggletoggle post by pam nli at Jun 26,2006 12:04pm
if you hate it, get a new job. end of problem. I hate when people have to one up you on their shitty job/day/life.

toggletoggle post by Jugulator at Jun 26,2006 12:35pm
Its not that easy to find another job.I dont have a college degree so Im stuck where I am for the time being

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jun 26,2006 12:59pm
its easier to sit and whine about how difficult it is to find another job than it is to actually get up and do it.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 26,2006 1:08pm

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 26,2006 1:10pm
Jugulator said:
Its not that easy to find another job.I dont have a college degree so Im stuck where I am for the time being

it's called community college. it's where people who don't want to work at warehouses go to learn Microsoft Excel. In less than 2 years you could be a sales rep for a dildo manufacturer instead of just lugging around boxes of dildos which I assume you do now.

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 26,2006 1:13pm
It could be worse, he could be the dildo tester.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jun 26,2006 1:15pm
menstrual_sweatpants_disco said:
It could be worse, he could be the dildo tester.

If the foreman catches him dicking around on the computer instead of shipping those dildos to Cincinatti like hes' supposed to he's gonna be demoted to dildo taster.

chop chop!

toggletoggle post by menstrual_sweatpants_disco   at Jun 26,2006 1:16pm
Cincinatti needs those dildos.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][5:35:46pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.02313 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]