New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Home grown terrorists... I wonder if Hail the leaf was one of these guys by anonymous on Jun 23,2006 11:15pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 23,2006 11:15pm
Anyone suppose Hail the Leaf was one of these street crazies and that is why he hasnt posted in awhile.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 23,2006 11:15pm
Seven arrested in Sears Tower terror plot
June 23, 2006

MIAMI (AP) -- Inside a city warehouse, authorities believe, a group was hatching the early stages of a widespread terror plot -- one that targeted Chicago's Sears Tower, an FBI office in Miami and other U.S. buildings.
Authorities yesterday swarmed the warehouse in Miami's Liberty City area, removed a metal door with a blowtorch and arrested seven people, a federal law enforcement official said. Officials in Washington and Miami were expected to release more details in separate news conferences this morning.
Neighbors who lived nearby said young men, who appeared to be in their teens and 20s, slept in the warehouse, running what looked like a militaristic group. They appeared brainwashed, some said.
"They would come out late at night and exercise," said Tashawn Rose, 29. "It seemed like a military boot camp that they were working on there. They would come out and stand guard."
The law enforcement official told The Associated Press the seven were mainly Americans with no apparent ties to al-Qaida or other foreign terrorist organizations. He spoke on condition of anonymity so as not to pre-empt the news conferences.
"There is no imminent threat to Miami or any other area because of these operations," said Richard Kolko, spokesman for FBI headquarters in Washington. He declined further comment.
Residents living near the warehouse said the men taken into custody described themselves as Muslims and had tried to recruit young people to join their group. Miss Rose said they tried to recruit her younger brother and nephew for a karate class.
She said she talked to one of the men about a month ago. "They seemed brainwashed," she said.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 23,2006 11:17pm
Oh and before anyone calls me out that HailTheLeaf is supposedly a woman, I realize this. I was being sarcastic since she is a such a dike cunt.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jun 23,2006 11:18pm
If I was a 13 year old boy I would totally take Karate from 7 angry black dudes.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 23,2006 11:58pm
Yea who needs to join the real military when you can smoke weed while on guard duty if you join these guys. What have I been doing with my life... and karate too. Sign me up.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jun 24,2006 12:15am
Maybe they were just training for Lazer Tag.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Jun 24,2006 12:47am
or paintball, everyone loves paintball... and they especially love living in a warehouse and pulling guard on it so no one learns their highspeed tactics

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Jun 24,2006 1:03am
Exactly, l337 taktix demand extreme guards.

toggletoggle post by MikePile at Jun 24,2006 4:40pm
Domestic terrorism is pretty cool.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][3:45:10am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.03607 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]